Life Long Friends Chapter 7

Life Long Friends

"Where is Leeteuk?" Their manager asked them for the billionth time since they arrived a half hour ago.

"He's on his way, Hyung. He had to get something." Sungmin said from his perch on the arm of the small sofa in the training room. Next to him were Yesung, Shindong, and Kibum, who was reading a book that no one found interesting, nor did they want to interrupt him knowing how mad he'd get.  Sungmin looked over to Eunhyuk and Donghae, who were teaching Kyuhyun the new changes to the choreography, and wondering when Leeteuk and Suki would get there.

"What could he have possibly had to get? He had everything when we walked out of the house." Heechul said from across the room where he leaned against the mirror playing with his phone.

"He didn't forget something he forgot someone." Donghae said wiping the sweat from his face and neck. Heechul looked up from his phone and gave Donghae a serious look.

"Who did he forget? We're all here." Their manager looked over to Donghae with a questioning look then looked around making a headcount.

"Yeah, everyone's here except for Leeteuk. Who did he forget?" Just as the words left his mouth, the door to the room opened and Leeteuk walked in holding Suki's hand. Everyone looked up and smiled as the two came in, except for Heechul as usual. Suki saw his expression from across the room and it made her good mood fade.

"Suki-ssi!" Kangin said as he got up from the floor next to Siwon and Ryeowook, who were playing cards. She looked over at his and waved with a shy smile. Leeteuk took her hand and lead her over to an older man that she didn't know.

"Hyung, this is Suki. The girl I told you about." Leeteuk said with a big smile.

"Oh, yes! It's nice to meet you miss Suki." The man said bowing slightly.

"Suki, this is our manager." Leeteuk said.

"Nice to meet you, sir." She said bowing. Leeteuk clapped his hands together.

"Now. Since our dear friend is here and is probably very confused, let's introduce ourselves. Ahn-nyoung ha-sae-yo, Suki-ssi. We are Super Juni-OR!" They all said looking at Suki and doing their signature move. She stood in front of them with wide eyes and a gaping mouth.

"W-what?" she said finally finding her words. "You guys are famous?"

They all smiled and some laughed at her shocked expression and when they had settled down Hangeng walked over to her and put his arm around her shoulders.

"Now you know why I asked you if you knew who we were that first night." He said with a smile. She turned her head to whisper in his ear.

"Is that why Heechul is mad at me, Hangeng? Because I didn't know who he was?" Hangeng's smile faded and he nodded slightly.

"Yeah, but he is always like this toward people he doesn't know. Trust me, he'll like you soon enough." He ruffled her hair and smiled again.

"Ok, ok! Everyone!" Leeteuk shouted over the noise. "It's time to practice. Let's make it great for Suki!" He said walking over to start the music.

"Her very first and private Super Junior concert!" Sungmin giggled excitedly as he ran over to the rest of the members.