Life Long Friends Chapter 10

Life Long Friends

"I call shotgun!" Eunhyuk and Donghae shouted as they sprinted toward the first van. Suki smiled and watched the two race over to the van pushing and shoving each other laughing.

"Yah! Donghae! You got shotgun lat time!" Eunhyuk shouted as he grabbed the hood of Donghae's sweatshirt.

"Did not! Kangin hyung did!" Donghae retorted as he tried to stay in the lead. Just then Suki smiled and sprinted toward the van and beat them both there. They stood a few feet from the van in shock and everyone behind them busted into laughter. "

Sorry boys. I get shotgun." She said smiling from ear to ear waving. "You do know that there is another van right there. One of you can still get a shotgun seat." Donghae looked back at the second van and just like nothing had happened he and Eunhyuk began another race for the front seat. 

 "I win!" Eunhyuk shouted proudly as he hopped into the seat sticking his tongue out at Donghae.

"No fair!" Donghae pouted climbing into the back next to Kangin.

"Don't be such a sore loser, Hae." Eunhyuk said giggling.

"I want to ride with Suki!" Sungmin said as he ran over to the first van hopping in with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. Leeteuk and Yesung were the last to climb into the first van leaving Siwon, Hangeng, Kibum, and Shindong to ride in the second. When everyone was loaded up and ready to go, the drivers started their trip back to the dorm. The whole ride home, Donghae and Eunhyuk bickered like brothers over who had really had shotgun last time earning a quick smack to the back of the head by a very annoyed Kangin.

"Hyung!" Donghae whined. "What did you do that for?" Eunhyuk said rubbing his head.

"You two better stop arguing or there will be more where that came from." Kangin said instantly shutting the two up. 

 "Thank you, hyung." Kibum said from his seat in the far back reading a book.

"My pleasure." Kangin said with a smug grin.

Heechul sat quietly in the back of the taxi he had flagged down still bothered by what Ryeowook said.

"She went looking for you, hyung." He didn't understand why she would go looking for him. Then he remembered what she had said in the hall.

"You were watching me and the others dance and you smiled at me and you instantly went back to the way you were before after Kyuhyun came over." How could she have seen him staring at her? He tried not to but, the way she danced and the way she laughed made him smile and his heart beat faster.  When the taxi had arrived at the dorm, Heechul paid the man and thanked him then walked up the stairs passing by her door. He unlocked the door to his house and took off his shoes and walked back to his room flopping onto the bed looking up at the ceiling.

"What is it about her that has me so confused?" He said to himself closing his eyes.

"Heechul Oppa!" He looked around the room and found Suki sitting on the floor next to a small radio smiling. "Come dance with me!" She said standing up smiling wide at him. When he didn't move she rolled her eyes and walked over to him taking his hand.

"What's wrong, oppa?" Her hands were so soft and warm on his and the sparkle in here eyes made his heart skip a beat.

"N-nothing. I'm fine." He stammered shaking his head. She giggled and stood on her tip toes giving him a quick peck on the cheek before pulling him over to the radio and pressing play. She began dancing around him to the song that he had heard before but he was too lost in watching her to think of the name of it.

"Oppa." She whined playfully. "Dance with me!" He felt her hands on his pulling him into her dance. Before he knew it, he was dancing and smiling with her and found himself wishing that it never had to end. When the song ended, a slow song began to play and when she turned to change it, he grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms beginning to dance with her. She looked up at him with a soft smile and wrapped her arms around his neck while he placed his around her waist moving in slow circles.

"I love you, oppa." She said before leaning her head on his chest closing her eyes.

"I love you, too." He said with a smile kissing the top of her head.