Life Long Friends Chapter 5

Life Long Friends

"Why was she here?" Heechul said as he came out of his room wearing his favorite Tom and Jerry shirt and a pair of boxers.

"She came up to visit us, you drama queen." Eunhyuk said pouting next to Donghae.

"What is your problem with her, hyung? She didn't do anything to you. If you remember correctly, you sat on her and then showed everything off to her." Kyuhyun said from his seat back at his computer. Everyone else had gone to bed and most of them managed to sleep through Heechul's yelling.

"It's not like I did it intentionally! She didn't have to be sitting there!" He said as his face grew red with both anger and embarrassment.

It was now 2 in the morning and Eunhyuk headed off to bed with a very sleepy Donghae leaning on his shoulder. Kyuhyun fell asleep at his computer with his face on he keys and Sungmin was on the floor snuggling a pillow on the floor with a small smile on his face. Heechul flipped through the channels on tv but didn't find anything that was interesting and he was too pissed to sleep. He wished Hangeng were awake so he could vent his anger to his closest friend. He grabbed a black hoodie from one of the hooks next to the door and slipped on his shoes . He walked out of the house and headed for the stairs not knowing where he was headed, but he wanted to clear his mind. He walked down the hall on her floor and when he came to her door he looked at the ground as his face grew hot in anger and hatred toward her. He really didn't know why he didn't like her other than the fact that she had the nerve to ask them to be quiet, which wasn't a bad thing and they were being really noisy. The neighbors had banged on the wall and told them to keep it down and that didn't bother him as much as when she did it.

Lost in his thoughts he walked out onto the sidewalk and made a right heading toward the park, passing drunk men who hit on him thinking he was a girl because of his hair. There were a few fans that had stopped him and asked for autographs, but when they saw his expression they quickly thanked him and walked away wondering what was bothering their idol diva. He made it to the park and sat on a blue swing and continued his thoughts in peace, before his phone vibrate in his hoodie pocket. He pulled it out to see that it was Hangeng.

"Hello, Hannie." He said as he stood from the swing and noticed that the sun had started to come up.

"Where are you Heenim?" Hangeng said in full panic mode. Heechul chuckled and smiled to himself at how much his friend cared about him.

"I'm at the park watching the sunrise." He said yawning and heading back to the house.

"Oh, you really should have left a note or something. I woke up and saw that you weren't in you bed and then I looked for you all over the house and panicked." Hangeng said with a sigh of relief.

"Sorry, Hannie. I'm on my way back now." Heechul said and then hung up.

When he walked into the house Hangeng and Siwon were the only ones awake and Heechul could smell pancakes cooking.

"Yah! Heechul." Siwon said from the kitchen. "Wake up the kids in the living room would you?"

Heechul was about to tell Siwon to do it himself and that he was going to bed, but he knew what that would bring and he was too tired to fight back so he went to wake Kyuhyun and Sungmin. First was Sungmin, he walked over to him and nudged him with his foot.

"Nnng." Sungmin groaned and rolled over and hugged Heechul's leg smiling. "I love you, too. Let's run away together." he said in his sleep. Heechul yanked his leg from his grasp and smacked him waking Sungmin up instantly.

"What is your problem, hyung?" Sungmin yelled throwing his pillow at Heechul's face, bad move. The pillow hit Heechul's face and the look of death that Sungmin received made him run out of the room as fast as lightning narrowly escaping a brutal beat down. Next was Kyuhyun, Heechul grabbed his shoulder and shook him a few times with no response, so Heechul grabbed his phone and turned the most obnoxious ringtone he had on and played it next to Kyuhyun's head causing him to nearly jump out of his skin.

"Time to get up kid." Heechul said. "By the way, nice face." Kyuhyun looked at his hyung confused and rubbed his face not feeling anything.

"What do you mean?" He asked Heechul with a yawn. Heechul just grinned and walked to his room to sleep. Kyuhyun went into the bathroom where Sungmin was brushing his teeth.

"Good morning, hyung." Kyuhyun said rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning Kyu." Sungmin said spitting out the toothpaste. When he looked up to see Kyuhyun's face he bursted out in laughter.

"Kyu! What happened to your face?" Kyuhyun looked at his reflection and found that sleeping on the computer keyboard was not a good idea. All along the right side of his face the little squares with letters were imprinted .

"I guess he figured out what I was talking about." heechul chuckled to himself when he heard Kyuhyun yell.  Heechul laid down on his bed and covered himself with the covers drifting into a sound sleep for a few moments.