Life Long Friends Chapter 11

Life Long Friends

The vans pulled up next to the sidewalk in front of their building and everyone got out heading home.

"Come up to our place, Suki!" Sungmin said taking her hand.

"Only if the others don't mind." Sungmin smiled and ran back to ask and when he returned his smile had grown.

"They said yes! Let's go!" He took her hand again and they ran up the stairs laughing. He opened the door and they both entered taking off their shoes heading to the living room, a few moments later the other members entered.

"I wonder if Heechul's home yet." Hangeng said as he walked in behind Kangin and Siwon. He walked back to his room and found Heechul sitting on his bed with his head in his hands mumbling to himself, oblivious to Hangeng's presence.

"Why would I say that? Aish!" He said scratching his head in frustration.

"What did you say?" Hangeng said scaring the diva.

"Hangeng! How long were you standing there?" Heechul said looking worried.

"Only a few seconds." He sat down on his bed looking at Heechul. There was something different about him, he wasn't sure what it was but there was definitely something.

"What did you say that you're beating yourself up over?" Heechul looked over at his friend wondering if he should tell him about his dream or not. Hangeng watched as his best friend debated and took a deep sigh.

"Alright. I'll tell you, but if you tell anyone I will deny it all and then kill you." He said giving his best Diva stare. Hangeng nodded and went over to Heechul's bed so he wouldn't have to talk loudly.

"Well…when I got back I laid down and dozed off." Heechul said slowly looking at the floor. "Then I had a dream." He peaked out of the corner of his eye at Hangeng, who was just sitting there listening. "It was about that girl." Hangeng looked at him with wide eyes.

"What happened?" he asked.

"We danced. She kissed me…and I told her I loved her." Heechul could feel his face growing hotter with each word.


Suki sat on the couch between a now sleeping Sungmin and a very chatty Ryeowook listening intently to what he had to say while playing with Sungmin's hair.

"Well. I talked to Heechul hyung." Ryeowook said getting serious.

"Oh. What did he say?" she asked not really wanting to know.

"He says he didn't know where you were and that nothing happened." Ryeowook saw her tense and instantly hugged her hoping to make her feel better.

"It's ok, Suki. He's just a diva, I'm sure that he will like you soon." He smiled and she smiled. It was well passed 10 and the others had gone off to their rooms to sleep.

"I think I should go. It's late and I have some things I need to do in the morning. Thank you Ryeowook, you're a real friend." She hugged him and kissed his cheek before slipping out from under Sungmin. "Thank you Leeteuk-ssi for inviting me along today!" She said down the hall no knowing where he was. "Good night Ryeowook. Please tell the others that I had a great day." She smiled and slipped on her sneakers then walked down to her house. "I can't believe he told Ryeowook that nothing happened!" She said to herself throwing her hoodie on the sofa in anger. "That jerk!" Walking into her bathroom she took a quick shower and headed off to bed. "Tomorrow I will make something for them." She smiled as she slowly drifted off into a deep peaceful sleep.

"You told her you loved her?" Hangeng asked in shock.

"Not in reality...in my dream. I don't know maybe I'm just overly tired. Yeah that's it! I'm overly tired and my dreams are strange when I don't get my beauty rest." Heechul said trying to cover up the real possibility of what the dream meant.

"If you say so. Then you should get to bed." Hangeng stood up and changed clothes then slipped into his bed almost instantly falling asleep. Heechul on the other hand, took longer to get to sleep.

"Hyung, come on you need to get to bed." Ryeowook said trying to get Sungmin up off of the couch and help him to his bed.

"Mmff. Suki..." Sungmin said wrapping his arms around poor Ryeowook's neck kissing his cheek.

"HYUNG!" Instantly Sungmin woke up.

"What? Ryeowook? What are you doing?" Ryeowook frowned and then sighed.

"You were sleeping so I was trying to get you back to your bed. Then you decided to be helpful ans kiss me." Sungmin blushed remembering his dream.

" Oh, sorry Wookie..." He smiled. "Thanks for trying to help me. I'm going to bed. Night." Sungmin walked into he and Kyuhyun's room, changed, and flopped onto his bed. Ryeowook turned off the lights and made sure the doors were all locked and headed off to his bed ready for some much needed sleep.