Minsoo Has a Sister

Mr. Loner

  The next day Minah was getting ready for school. She was having second thoughts about going. Chunji's voice was all she could hear. What if she went to school today? He could probably hurt her. She stepped out of her house and began walking. But she went to a different direction that wasn't school. Her feet took her anywhere that wasn't where Chunji was at. 

  Teen Top were at school just hanging out. Chunji was pacing, "Yah, hyung you're going to make me sick if you keep pacing!" Niel said annoyed. Chunji glared and Niel and kept pacing once again. 

  L.Joe, on the other hand didn't go to school since he didn't want to see what Chunji had in store for Minah. As much as he wanted to protect Minah, he couldn't because he feels that he would've betray his friends over a girl he barely even knew.

  Sungjong was over at Myungsoo's house still recovering from his injuries. Myungsoo looked at Sungjong, "Yah, what exactly happened to you?" Sungjong tried to not look at him in the eyes, "Minah told you already! She found me like this now stop asking!" he said a bit annoyed. Myungsoo shrugged and stopped asking him questions. Sungjong seemed to be still sleepy so he went to sleep once again while Myungsoo went out for some fod.

  Minah arrives at the park and sits down on the swing, "My aunt will kill probably kill me if she finds out that I never showed up for school," she said to herself or she thought. "It's probably better then being killed by Chunji," a voice from behind her said. Minah quickly got up and saw L.Joe staring at her. She backed away slowly, "P-please don't do anything, please!" she said with a shaky voice. L.Joe sighed, "Look i'm not here to hit you, i'm sorry for what I did to you on your first day," he said apologetic. Minah felt like it was a trap. What if the other guys were around and L.Joe was just messing with her head. She began walking away quickly until a hand took a hold of her wrist, "Listen, I know what I did was wrong and i'm very very sorry about that I guess it was the pressure of my friends," he looked at her eyes as he said this. Minah could see his sincerity but she couldn't give in just like this.

   Both Minah and L.Joe were sitting down in a bench. Minah looked at the pure white snow and slightly smiled. L.Joe noticed this, "What are you smiling about?" Minah looked at him and put on a pokerface, "Nothing, I have to go now," she got up and began to walk away but she suddenly felt like someone was following her, as she looked back she sees L.Joe, "W-what do you want?" she asked nervously. All he did was shook his head, "Let's go get a warm drink, my treat!" he said as he slightly smiled.

   Chunji was bored in class. He looked at the three empty chairs his best friend's, Minah's, and Sungjong's. He sighed 'Am I going too far when it comes to bullying?' he thought to himself. The reason why he bacame a bully was all because of another bully. Everyday that kid will steal Chunji's money, beat him up, and even turned the whole school against him. Those years he tries to forget. As he switched school's he decided to make a change and not be anyone's victim. He met Teen Top and that's when his bullying days began. 

   During lunch the guys headed to the cafeteria. "Who's lunch money are we going to take this time?" asked Niel. Chunji looked at him and shook his head, "Niel not today," he walked away and grabbed something to eat. The others looked at each other, "What's wrong with him today?" asked Ricky but they too wondered what was happening.

   Sungjong woke up and headed to the living room and sees Myungsoo eating, "Hey hyung!" he sat next to him. Myungsoo looked at him, "Hey, oh your food is in the kitchen I just brought it so it might still be warm," he smiled then began eating once again. Sungjong grabbed his food and joined Myungsoo. Minutes later he thought about Minah, he grabbed his cellphone and texted her if she was okay. He quickly got a reply that she was. He was relived. 

   Minah and L.Joe were at a coffee shop drinking their hot chocolate. It was complete silence between the two. L.Joe decided to break the ice, "You don't have to accept my apologies but I am truly sorry. I never dare hit a girl but that day I kinda did and i'm truly sorry," he looked at her but she didn't even peek at him. Minah sighed and took a few sips of her hot chocolate before leaving. L.Joe was now alone, 'I'm really am sorry Bang Minah!' he thought. 

  After school, Teen Top were heading home but Minsoo decided that he would go over to his house for a change and left the guys. Minsoo walked home as he listened to his music. As he arrived he took off his headphones and entered. He decided to walk towards his father's office to hear a conversation between his father and mother. 

  "We have to find her," he heard his mom say. Minsoo of course was confused as he eavesdrop.

  "Don't worry, we'll find her! I'll just hire some private investigators and once we find her we'll bring her into our home," his father said.

  "We have to tell Minsoo that he has a little sister," she said. 

  Minsoo couldn't take it anymore as he heard the shocking news, he opened the door and walked in. His parents had a surprised face as soon as they saw him. "M-Minsoo!" his mother said shockingly. 

  "I have a little sister? Since when?" he sounded a bit angry.

  His father looked at him in the eye and walked up to him, "Yes son, you do have a younger sister!"

  "Where is she? And why am I only knowing about this now?" he yelled.

  "Minsoo calm down!" his mother said.

  "We can explain, we had to give her up for adoption!" his father said calmly.

  "Give her up? Oh right, because you two are always working and you couldn't deal with two kids so you just gave her away to complete strangers!" he yelled.

  "Minsoo!" his father yelled back.

  "No! You two are hardly there for me! You should've given me up as well! Once I find my sister i'm taking her away with me! You two don't deserve to call each other parents!" Minsoo stormed off the room and left the house.

  His parents sighed, "He didn't even let us expain why we gave her up," his mother began sobbing. "There, there! He'll find out soon!" he hugged his wife and comforted her.