The Truth Comes Out

Mr. Loner

  A month has passed and everything has been peaceful for Sungjong but there were at times when kids would still mess with him. He still hasn't accepted Chunji's apology but Chunji was okay with that. He felt that he somewhat deserved that.

  Minsoo's parents have had hired a private investigator to find their long lost daughter. The private investigator Mr. Choi had called Mr. and Mrs. Bang to his office.

  "Did you find her?" Mrs. Bang asked somewhat excited.

  Mr. Choi smiled and nodded. Mrs. Bang was really happy that she was found. 

  The private investigator and the Bang's headed to where their daughter might be at. They arrived at a high school. Both Minsoo's parents looked at each other in shock, "Th-this school!" Mrs. Bang said.

  Mr. Choi looked at the married couple, "What's wrong with this school?" 

  "My son attends this school!" Mr. Bang said in shock.

  "Yeobo, our daughter has been here the whole time!" she teared up.

  The couple and the investigator headed inside and went directly to the principal's office. They told the principal everything and he let them talk to their daughter. Of course, they first needed permission from their daughter's adoptive parents. When they found out that her mother had passed away and her father was in jail they felt guilty and saddened. They decided to call her guardian. 

  The guardian arrived at school and entered the principal's office, "What is going on here?" she bursted.

  Everyone was trying to calm her down, "Why are you looking for her now?" she practically yelled. 

  Minutes later, Minsoo walks in the office and is shocked to see his parents there, "What's going on?" he asked curiously. 

  Mrs. Bang walked up to him but Minsoo took a step back. You could see that he didn't even want to talk them. "We found her," Mr. Bang told Minsoo.

  "Who, my sister?" he looked at his parents.

  Mr. and Mrs. Bang nodded.

  On the other hand, Minah and Sungjong were doing a team work paper. Minah was happy that Sungjong can be happy once again. Chunji and L.Joe walked up to the two, "Is it okay if we join you?" asked Chunji. 

  Minah looked at Sungjong to wait for his answer, all he did was sigh and nodded. Chunji happily smiled and both guys sat down. 

  Minutes later, a girl walks into the classroom and talks to the teacher. Then the teacher announces that Minah needs to go to the principals office. Minah looked at the guys, "What did you do?" Chunji . She shook her head. She quickly pecked Sungjong's cheek and left the room.

  L.Joe was seriously jealous at her action. He got up from his chair and asked the teacher for permission to use the restroom. He then secretly followed Minah.

  Sungjong on the other hand, was blushing and Chunji noticed it, "Seems like someone likes Minah," he teased.

  Sungjong looked at Chunji, "Bwo? Aniyo, I don't like Minah like that! She's just my best friend that's all," he said and got back to work.

  Minah opens the door to the principal's office and see's her aunt, "Auntie, what are you doing here and why are you crying?" she said as she hugged her aunt. 

  Minsoo was shocked to see Minah, the girl he bullied along with Sungjong, 'M-my sister is her!' he thought. 

  "M-Minah, I- I have to tell you something," Minah's aunt said as she sobbed.

  Minah looked at everyone in the office, "What's going on here?" her eyes then landed on Minsoo, the guy who once bullied her. 'Is this about the bullying?' she thought to herself. 

  Mr. and Mrs. Bang were crying tears of joy to see their long-lost daughter. Mrs. Bang walked up to Minah, "You grew up so beautiful!" she hugged her. Minah was surprised that she just left her hands dangle on the side.

  "What's going on?" she asked confused.

  "I'm your real mother!" Mrs. Bang said.

  On the other side of the door L.Joe was shocked at what he just had heard.