New Chapter in Life

Mr. Loner

  Sungjong smirked as both L.Joe and Minsoo walked away, "See? What did I tell you?" Sungjong said as he turned to Minah. Minah looked at Sungjong, "Do you think he got jealous?"

  Earlier, Minah and Sungjong were on the rooftop, Sungjong noticed L.Joe was listening to their conversation since he could see his reflection through a broken mirror. Sungjong decided to mess around, "You know when I saw you clinging on to Minsoo I kinda felt something weird in here," he said as he clutched his left chest.

  Sungjong took a peek through the broken mirror and see's L.Joe running away. Minah looked at Sungjong, "Yah, what are you trying to say?" Sungjong laughed. "Don't worry, I don't like you like that," he said.

  "I think L.Joe likes you," Sungjong said as he wiggled his eyebrows. Minah stood there dumbfounded, "What? aniyo, we're just friends," she said as she looked away from Sungjong blushing. Sungjong took a quick glance of Minah, "You're blushing!" he said teasing her. He then began poking her cheek, "I know a way to prove that he likes you!" he said as he smirked. Minah looked at him curiously, "How?" "Ha, so you like him too?!" he said. Minah pouted, "Yah, you tricked me!"

  The two headed out the rooftop and headed to the cafeteria but quickly saw L.Joe and CAP, "Quick give me your hand," Sungjong whispered to Minah. "Tell them that we're dating, okay?" he quietly told her. Minah nodded and the two began heading their way.

  "Oh, oppa!" she smiled as she walked towards the two hand in hand with Sungjong. Minsoo looked at the two hodlding hands, "Uh, what is this?" he said as he pointed at their interwin fingers. Minah blushed, "Oppa, Sungjong and I are dating now," she gave them a small smile. L.Joe's heart just completely tore apart as he heard those words come out of Minah's mouth. Minsoo looked over at L.Joe. L.Joe put on a fake smile, "Chukahae Minah and Sungjong," he said. "I have to go now, bye," L.joe said as he walked away. Minsoo also congratulated the two and walked away.

  The next day Sungjong and Minah still did their plan of being 'lovers'. They were at the rooftop, "Yah, it looks like L.Joe's eyes could kill," Minah whispered. Sungjong tried not to look, "I really don't want to look." Chunji came up to the two, "I really didn't know that you two will get together no wonder you always stood up for him in the past," Chunji smirked. Sungjong sighed, "I'll be back," he told Minah. Sungjong began walking towards L.Joe who was in the corner sitting down, "Can we talk?" he asked. L.Joe rolled his eyes but he agreed to it. Both left the rooftop and decided to take a walk at the school's garden, "You like Minah, don't you?" L.Joe surprised turned to him, "What?" Sungjong chuckled.

  "You don't have to hide it, Minah even knows about this," Sungjong smiled at him.

  "Yah, I don't like your girlfriend," he said in disbelief.

  "Actually, there's something I have to confess. Minah and I aren't dating, I actually made her into doing this to prove a point," he laughed.

  L.Joe couldn't believe what he was hearing, "Wait, so you two made the whole thing up just to prove a point? What point exactly?!" he said as he stopped walking and looked at Sungjong.

 Sungjong placed both his hands on L.Joe's shoulders which made him dumbfounded, "The point was to make you jealous!" L.Joe tilted his head. 

 The bell suddenly rang to head to class. Sungjong smiled, "Well there's the bell! Bye bye," he said laughing as he walked away. L.Joe stood there dumbfounded, "Minah and Sungjong are not dating?!" he then quickly ran off to find Minah.

  Minah was happily heading to class when she suddenly bumped into Sungjong who was looking at her with a big smile on his face, "I did it!" he proudly said. Minah confused looked at him, "Did what?" she asked. As Sungjong was about to speak, Minah saw L.Joe running towards her. L.Joe stopped in front of her and smiled at her. Minah was still confused at what was going on when suddenly L.Joe cupped her face and sweetly kissed her. Minah was wide-eyed but ended up kissing back. Teen Top witnessed the whole thing and were confused, "Wait, isn't Minah noona dating Sungjong?" asked Ricky confused.

  As Minah and L.Joe pulled away they looked into each other's eyes. L.Joe hugged her, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

  Sungjong went up to Teen Top, "Minah and I weren't dating we were just trying to prove a point," he smiled. Niel looked at him, "What point?" "The point that L.Joe and Minah liked each other!" he said proudly as his planned actually worked.

  Later that day, L.Joe walked Minah home, hand in hand, "I'm glad you accepted in being my girlfriend," he smiled as he looked at her. Minah smiled and was also glad at the choice she made.

  As months passed, their graduation day had came. Minah was happy to finally graduate. She made great friends, found out that she had an older brother, and last but not least a perfect boyfriend. The ceremony began, L.Joe and Minah sat right next to each other holding hands, "This is it a new chapter in our lives," L.Joe said as he sweetly smiled at his girlfriend. Minah nodded and smiled back at him.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I honestly didn't know how to end the story but I hope this last chapter will work. Thank you all who read it although it wasn't such a great story, sorry.