Too Late?

Mr. Loner

  Minah and Sungjong arrived on the rooftop, "Minah, tell me what happen?" Sungjong asked as he got dragged by her.

  Minah smiled at him, "Minsoo is my brother! Turns out I was adopted," she said.

  Sungjong looked at her, "Really? Did you meet your parents?" Minah nodded.

  "But it's going to take me a while to get used to all of this," she said as she looked at the view. 

  Sungjong looked at her with a smile, "Uh, Minah?" 

  Minah turned to him, "Yeah?" she said as she tilted her head.

  "You know, when I saw you clinging on to Minsoo I kinda felt something weird in here," he said as he clutched his left chest. 

  "You mean your heart?" she said softly. Sungjong nodded. It stayed quiet for a little bit between the two. On the other hand, L.Joe was listening and his heart dropped when he heard those words come out of Sungjong's mouth. L.Joe left the rooftop, 'He likes her too?' he thought to himself. Then L.Joe started running to look for Minsoo. 

  The other members of Teen Top were still in the cafeteria eating. Suddenly they see L.Joe running towards, "CAP hyung!" L.Joe yelled as he approached the table. CAP raised an eyebrow, "What happened?" "I need your help in something!" L.Joe said as he grabbed his arm and dragged him away from the table. The others looked at each other confused and wondering what was so important that L.Joe had to drag CAP away.

  Both L.Joe and CAP headed out to the hallways, "Hyung, you're my best friend right?" L.Joe asked.

  CAP raised an eyebrow wondering what L.Joe is actually trying to say, "Yes, why?"

  L.Joe hesitated at first if he could trust him and all but he couldn't let the chance go by letting Minah go the arms of her best friend. He knew that he had to do something right away before Minah was taken.

  "I-I like Minah! There I said it!" L.Joe said as his face started to become even more red after confessing to Minsoo that he liked his sister. CAP smirked, "Is that so?" he then put his arm around L.Joe's shoulder, "I saw you two at the rooftop earlier," CAP confessed. L.Joe nodded, "I know, I saw you," he said. Minsoo chuckled, "But I also heard your conversation."

  L.Joe looked at CAP, "Hyung, can you help me win her heart?" Minsoo smiled, "Only because you're my best friend and because I trust you with her." L.Joe smiled as he heard those words, "Thank you so much!" Suddenly, a giggle was heard in the hallway. L.Joe and CAP looked at the two figures, Minah and Sungjong. L.Joe's heart dropped when he saw the scene. Minsoo worriedly looked at L.Joe.

  Minah and Sungjong walked out of the rooftop and headed to the cafeteria. Then suddenly ran into L.Joe and CAP, "Oh, oppa!" she smiled as she walked towards the two hand in hand with Sungjong. Minsoo looked at the two hodlding hands, "Uh, what is this?" he said as he pointed at their interwin fingers. Minah blushed, "Oppa, Sungjong and I are dating now," she gave them a small smile. L.Joe's heart just completely tore apart as he heard those words come out of Minah's mouth. Minsoo looked over at L.Joe. L.Joe put on a fake smile, "Chukahae Minah and Sungjong," he said. "I have to go now, bye," L.joe said as he walked away. Minsoo also congratulated the two and walked away.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, too short right?

Hope you still liked this chapter.