An Apology

Mr. Loner

  Minsoo walked and walked his head was just confused. Knowing that he has a younger sister out there somewhat felt like he finally had someone else besides his parents. He wondered what she looked like, if she was healthy, if her family are taking good care of her. He slightly smiled at the thought of wanting to look for his long- lost sister. 

  Minah arrived home to find her aunt cooking dinner, "Hello Minah! You're home early," she said as she looked at the clock. Minah totally forgot that she didn't go to school, "Ah, nae the teacher let us out a bit early today," she smiled nervously. Her aunt nodded and told her to wash up since dinner was almost ready. Minah headed to her room and changed to some warm comfortable clothes. After she was done she washed up and decided to call Sungjong real quick. 

  Sungjong was watching tv when his phone began ringing. He looked at it and saw that it was Minah, "Minah, are you okay?" 

  "Of course i'm okay," she chuckled.

  "Okay good," he sighed.

  "What about you? Are your injuries getting better?" she asked worriedly.

  Minah could hear Sungjong giggle, "Nae, my injuries are getting better and I might go back to school tomorrow," Minah smiled at the thought of him returning back to school. 

  Minah's aunt then yelled from the kitchen informing her that dinner was ready. She quickly said goodbye to Sungjong and headed to the kitchen.

  After walking in the cold snow, Minsoo arrived at their hangout. Ricky opened the door, "Hyung, where were you? We've been calling you!" Minsoo ignored him and gathered everyone, "Guys, there's something I have to tell you and I would appreciate it if you can help me out," he said. Niel walked up to him, "Hyung what's wrong?"

  He sighed, "I just found out that I have a younger sister," the guys looked at each other surprised then back at CAP. 

  "Jinjja?" L.Joe asked. 

  Minsoo nodded, "Turns out my parents gave her up for adoption and I want to look for her," he said as sat down. The others didn't know what to say. They were shocked as he was. Knowing that there's another Bang was a surprise.

  L.Joe then suddenly thought of Minah. She has the same last name. He looked at CAP, "Hyung, did your parents ever tell you her name?" CAP looked at L.Joe and facepalmed, "I didn't ask, wae?" L.Joe just shook his head, "Ani, it's nothing," he lowered his head. He gave it a second thought 'Nah, it can't be her they just happen to have the same last name,' he thought and chuckled.

  Minah and her aunt were in the dining room, "Minah, what did you do in school today?" Minah stopped eating and looked up at her aunt, "Uh, the same thing as always we had a small quiz today," of course, that was a lie. Minah was never the type to ditch school but this time was a bit different. Her aunt looked at her, "Minah, who was that guy you were with at the coffee shop?" Minah who was taking a sip from her drink and choked. Her aunt got up and tapped her back, "Are you okay?" Minah nodded, "Nae, thank you."

  "So are you going to tell me who was that boy and why you didn't attend school?" her aunt said as she sat back down.

  Minah frowned, "Mianhe auntie for lying to you but I didn't attend school today," she said.

  "Why didn't you go? Is there something going on?" she looked at Minah worriedly.

  Minah had no idea how to explain what was going on. She didn't want to tell her aunt that she was being bullied. So she thought of a lie, "School was just stressing me out, I promise I won't ditch school anymore," she said sincerely.

  "Aigoo, arasso! Do it again and you're grounded," her aunt chuckled. 

  Minah smiled sweetly. Her aunt always understood her, she reminded her of her mother whom she dearly missed.

  The next day, Sungjong was walking to school he was worried to what could possibly happen to him. He dreaded going. As he arrived to school, he went straight to class. To his surprise no one was there. Minutes later, Chunji and L.Joe entered. Sungjong, for some reason was nervous in the inside but kept his cool in the outside. 

  "Well, look who we have here!" L.Joe said.

  Sungjong just ignored him and put his face down. L.Joe glared at him and kicked his desk, "Yah! I'm talking to you loser!" he yelled. That's when Minah came in, she looked at L.Joe, "What do you think you're doing?"

  L.Joe looked at Minah, 'Crap!' he thought to himself.

  "Minah?" L.Joe said.

  Chunji on the other hand took his seat, he no longer wanted to be part of the bullying anymore. He decided to apologize to Sungjong. He walked up to him. Minah and L.Joe looked at Chunji.

  Minah became worried, "Please don't do anything to him!" she said as she blocked Sungjong. She didn't care if she got hit, as long as they left Sungjong alone she was okay.

  Chunji grabbed her wrist. Sungjong who got up quickly grabbed her other wrist, "Don't touch her!" he hissed. Chunji rolled his eyes and pulled her next to him, "I'm not going to hurt her babo!" he slightly smiled.

  L.Joe saw how close Minah was to Chunji and he felt like his heart dropped. He never felt this way before. He became a bit angry just seeing them this close.

  Chunji cleared his throat, "Look lo- ani, Sungjong i'm sorry that I always bullied you and hurt you in any way, shape or form I really i'm truly sorry and I would like for us to start all over and become friends."

  Minah, Sungjong, and L.Joe were shocked at the things that were coming out of Chunji's mouth. Sungjong really couldn't believe it, he gave him a glare, "You think an apology is going to make things all better? The whole school hates me because of you and your friends! Since the day I got here it was a living hell for me, don't you know that?!" he yelled.

  Minah got away from Chunji and walked up to Sungjong, "Sungjong," she said as she hugged him. She wanted to cry but stayed strong for him. On the other hand, L.Joe seeing Minah hug Sungjong made his hands turn into fist. He looked away and held it in.

  'What's wrong with me today,' L.Joe thought to himself.