The Owner of the Voice

Mr. Loner

  Sungjong woke up to a unfamiliar room, he seemed to be very confused. He slowly sat up since he had pain in his stomach.

"Oh, you're awake?!" Sungjong heard the familiar voice.

  He saw Minah walking towards him and a middle aged woman behind her, "Where am I?" he asked. Minah stood in front of him with a sad look on her face, "This is my room," she said.

"Your room?" Minah nodded.

"You're lucky you have Minah, she's a real sweetheart," Minah's aunt said as she put down a tray of food on the desk.

"By the way, this is my aunt Bang So Yeon," Minah introduced her.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Bang," Sungjong said.

"I'll let you two kids alone," Mrs. Bang said as she started heading out. "Oh, and Sungjong I hope you get better," she smiled and walked out.

  Minah walked towards her desk and grabbed the tray of food, and walked to Sungjong, "Here, eat your breakfast," she carefully placed it on his lap. Sungjong looked at the food then back at her and smiled, "This is the first time anyone in school stood up for me." Minah sadly smiled, "Really? No one ever stood up for you?" Sungjong nodded his head, "Yeah, i'm grateful that we crossed paths," he said then took a sip of his orange juice.

  At school, Teen Top were hanging out in the music room since people hardly ever go in there. L.Joe began playing the piano while the others just sat there. When L.Joe finished, Chunji began talking, "You think those two losers will come to school today?" he said with a chuckle. L.Joe looked up at Chunji.

|Flashback:|

L.Joe's POV:

  I took Sungjong out of the building while the rest  followed behind. Suddenly this new girl shows up right in front of us, "Hey L.Joe, it's that girl again from earlier," said Ricky. I looked at her and smirked, "Are you here to save this piece of again?" I told her. She began talking but stopped halfway. I knew it, this girl is too innocent she won't even swear. I let go of Sungjong and went up to her, "You're coming with me," I told her as I grabbed her wrist.

  I began taking her to the back of the school but she kept yelling so I had no choice but to yell back at her. Finally we were at the back of the school. I pushed her against the wall and she fell to the ground. She began crying and that made me slap her. I was shocked at myself but let it show. It was the first time I have ever laid my hands on a girl. She quickly hugged her knees and began shaking and without thinking I lightly kicked her, "What's wrong with you?" I smirked.

  After all that the guys and I went home and left them there. I saw how much she began trembling. To her I was a monster, I don't even remember why I became like this. Maybe because I once used to be bullied. When I was in the 5th grade kids in my class will bully me. and after that I decided to switch schools and become a whole different cold person. That's how I met Teen Top.

|End of Flashback|

  Minah quickly got ready and went back to where Sungjong was at, "Sungjong i'm heading to school, you just stay here and rest," she said with a smile. Sungjong quickly sat up but laid back down after he felt pain again, "Ah!" She quickly went by his side, "Are you okay?" He nodded and slightly smiled, "Minah-ah, you shouldn't go to school," he said worriedly. She waved her hands, "Ani, it's okay don't worry about me you just rest, arasso?" She gave him a reassuring look and Sungjong had no choice but let her go.

  Teen Top were walking the halls and girls will just drool over them. L.Joe suddenly remembered that he had left his phone in the music room and decided to go get it. Changjo and Ricky decided to go along with him. Ricky and Changjo began goofing around behind L.Joe. As they began getting closer they heard the piano and a girl's voice singing. The three guys looked at each other, "Who is that?" asked Ricky. L.Joe didn't put attention to them but to the voice.

  L.Joe told the two to just stay outside meanwhile he went in to get his phone. Ricky of course who wanted to know the owner of the voice begged L.Joe if he can go in with him but L.Joe told him to not even think about it.

  L.Joe walked in to see her.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwYbi3vnZVI&feature=related ]

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think might just happen?