The Truth Comes Out part 2

Mr. Loner

  Minah pulled away from the hug, she looked at her aunt then everyone else, "Is this some kind of sick joke?" she yelled. Her aunt was surprised to hear her niece burst out like that. Minah was always a sweet girl.

  "My mother is dead! I don't know who you people are but this is some kind of sick joke!" she yelled at Mrs. Bang.

  Minsoo walked up to her, "Minah,  my mother is telling the truth," he said calmly.

  Minah went to her aunt side, "Please tell me this isn't true, please auntie!" she begged as she sobbed. Her aunt just gave her a sad look, "I'm sorry Minah."

  "I can't believe you have been lying to me this whole time!" She yelled at her aunt.

  Minah ran out of the office crying. L.Joe watched as Minah ran away. He decided to follow her, "Minah!" he yelled out her name. 

  Both reached to the rooftop. Minah looked out at the view as she sobbed. L.Joe stood next to her, "It's okay Minah, let it all out," he grabbed her wrist and made her turn to him. Minah was surprised at this, she looked at him with teary eyes. Next thing you know, he was holding her at his embrace. Minah without thinking twice, hugged him back.

  Minsoo was out looking for Minah and once he found her he saw how L.Joe hugged her. Minsoo slightly smiled, 'Take care of her,' he thought to himself. He went out to the rooftop and cleared his throat. As soon as L.Joe saw who it was he quickly let go of Minah.

  "I already saw you hugging my sis- I mean Minah," he chuckled.

  "L.Joe, can you let CAP and I talk alone?" she looked at him. 

  L.Joe nodded and left the rooftop.

  "So, are you really my brother?" she asked still in doubt.

  Minsoo came closer to her, "Yeah, I just found out today as well. Well that you're my sister but I found out a month ago that I had a sister," he said.

  Minah nodded in understanding. 

  "Look, I want to apologize for hurting you and your friend in the past, I am truly sorry," he said as he looked down at his feet.

  Minah sighed as she had flashbacks at the bullying, "Let's just move on," she slightly smiled as she looked up at him. 

  He smiled widely at her and hugged her suddenly. 

  She then pulled away, "Listen, i'm not planning in moving in with you and your parents, well our parents," she said.

   Minsoo smiled, "Don't worry I don't live with my parents either." 

   Minah frowned at hearing this, "Why don't you live with your parents?" she asked as she sat down on a bench that was in the rooftop. CAP sat next to her, "Our parents are always working, they never have time for me," he sighed. Minah patted his shoulder, "So you always feel alone?" Minsoo nodded, "Yeah, that's why I was a bit happy that I had a sister but at the same time I felt upset that they gave you up," he looked at her.

  After talking for an hour and getting to know each other they headed back to the principal's office. Everyone stood up and saw the two walk in, "Minah are you okay?" her aunt asked. Minah looked at Mr. and Mrs. Bang, "I'm sorry for acting like I did earlier," she bowed.

  It was lunch time and L.Joe headed to the cafeteria, he then spots his friends and Sungjong, "Hyung, do you know where's CAP hyung at?" asked Niel. L.Joe took a seat, "He's probably still at the principal's office." The guys looked at each other, "Eh, waeyo?" asked Ricky.

  Out of nowhere both Minsoo and Minah walked in the cafeteria, Minah was clinging on to Minsoo's arm and girls everyone was staring. Both siblings were smiling as they made their way to the table. The group of friends looked at each other in shock. 

  "Hey guys!" Minsoo greeted them with a smile.

  "Bwoya?!" Chunji said in shock.

  "Yah, hyung are you and... And her dating?" Niel asked as he pointed at Minah.

  Minah and Minsoo looked at each other and laughed hysterically. The whole cafeteria were surprised at seeing the cold hearted kingka Minsoo laugh like he just did. 

  Sungjong quickly got up from his seat and went by Minah's side, "Are you dating him?" he whispered. Minah grabbed his hand, "Oppa, I need to talk to him okay?" she told him as she dragged Sungjong with her. L.Joe grew jealous as he saw them both holding hands, "I'll be back I have to go to the restroom," he told the others as he got up from his seat and quickly followed Minah and Sungjong secretly.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello, i'm so sorry for the super late update and sorry that it's short.

I was planning in updating but had writers block and then the past few weeks I ended up sick and landed on the hospital and after I got out I wasn't allowed to be on the internet as much. But anyway I updated. Sorry if it's short and boring.