The New Girl

Mr. Loner

  Sungjong walked alone to school. He dreaded waking up and knowing he had to go to hell or should I say school. Everyone treated him as he wasn't another human being, when walking the halls people will call him names, others will push him to the ground or against the wall. This has been going on for about 2 years since he first arrived to the school. It seemed as the kingkas had made him their target.

  Sungjong was running late but he really didn't care, as long as he wasn't in school he was fine.

  He walked the quiet halls of the school, he then suddenly heard familiar voices "Hey loser!"

  It was them, the guys who made Sungjong's school life a living hell! Teen Top.

  The six guys approached him then surrounded him. All Sungjong can do is look at the floor and stand there not being able to defend himself. He hated that about himself. He knew he could never stand up to Teen Top.

  Sungjong then was pushed to the floor by a blonde guy known as L.Joe, "You're not even man enough to defend yourself!"

  The guys laughed, "You're pathetic you know that?!" said Chunji with a smirk on his face.

  "Let's go it's getting boring," said the leader CAP.

  "See ya loser!" said Ricky who kicked Sungjong's book while walking away.

  Sungjong began picking up his stuff until he saw a pair of feet in front of him. He looked up to see a girl who seemed upset. She kneeled down and helped him pick his stuff up, "You shouldn't let them treat you like if you're nothing," she said seriously. She then stood up and grabbed his book that was far behind Sungjong. She handed him the book and walked away to the office. Sungjong just stood there staring at her disappearing figure. This was the first time since he first arrived to this school help him in any way.

  He began walking to class life-lessly. He knew the teacher will give him detention, this was the 5th time he arrives late to school. As he walked in the classroom everyone stared at him and began doing their own thing, that's right no one cared about his presence at all.

  "Mr. Lee, you're late again.. You have detention after school today," said Mr. Kim. "Go ahead and take your seat."

  Mr. Kim went back to writing on the board, as Sungjong began walking to the back of the classroom to get to his desk L.Joe threw a paper ball to his face. That's right, Chunji and L.Joe were also his classmates.

  Chunji then stook out his foot making Sungjong trip. The whole class began laughing at him.

  Mr. Kim turned around to see Sungjong on the floor, "Mr. Lee are you okay?"

  Sungjong quickly got up and nodded, "Y-yy-es sir," he said quietly. Sungjong then got to his seat and sat down.

  Five minutes later, their classroom door opened and a girl walked in. Mr. Kim looked at her, "Oh, you're the new student right?"

  The girl smiled and nodded, "Neh."

  Sungjong looked to the front of the class and recognized the girl who helped him earlier.

  "Students it seems like we now have a new student." Mr. Kim turned to the girl, "Mind introducing yourself to the class."

  The girl smiled and looked at her new classmates and bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, Bang Minah imnida let's get along well," she said giving out her eye smile.

  Chunji then spoke up, "Be my girlfriend?" he said laughing while L.Joe chuckled and shook his head at his best friends playboy manners.

  Minah quickly recognized the two, they were the ones who bullied the kid she helped out earlier. She knew that those two were no good, "Mianhe, but I don't go out with jerks," she said glaring at Chunji. 

  Girls gasped and started whispering within each other, "How can she say that to our handsome Chunji!" "She's asking for it." And so on.

  Mr. Kim then looked around for empty seats when he finally only sees that there's only one seat open, "Ms. Bang please sit next to Mr. Lee Sungjong over."

  Minah looked at where Mr. Kim was pointing out at and she recognized the guy she helped earlier, she nodded and headed to the back of the class. When she was in front of Sungjong she noticed that he didn't even look at her but just at his hands.

  L.Joe and Chunji looked at the both, "Yah, Sungjong finally someone who wants to sit with you. Congrats loser!" said Chunji. Minah sat down and looked at the two then back at Sungjong who didn't seem to have any emotions at all. She knew that this guy has been suffering long enough to have no emotions.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was the first chapter?^^