Feelings?

Mr. Loner

  L.Joe walked in the music room and saw the girl behind the voice, Minah. Minah had stopped playing and singing when she heard the door close. She looked back to see L.Joe slowly walking up to her. She quickly got up and grabbed her backpack. As she walked by pass him he grabbed her wrist, "What are you doing in here?"

  Minah bit her lip as she looked down, "I-i'm sorry, I promise I won't come in here again," she said as she pulled her arm away from him and quickly walked out of the room. Ricky and Changjo who were outside the room heard the door open and noticed that it wasn't L.Joe but the girl that they had chased yesterday. Minah accidentally bumped into Changjo when she had turned around. Minah looked up at him and apologized. Changjo just looked at her as she walked away. Ricky noticed that he hadn't layed his eyes off of her until she was gone, "Yah, Changjo why were you staring at her?" Changjo came back to his senses, "Was she the girl who was singing?"

  Minah quickly walked to her classroom and took her seat, 'Aish, I shouldn't have gone in there!' she scolded herself. Chunji walked in the classroom and noticed Minah, "So you decided to come to school?" he chuckled. He kicked her desk making Minah jump. He was basically glaring at her as he got closer to her face, "You don't belong here!" he hissed. At that moment, L.Joe walked in, "Yo! Chunji what's up?!" he said as he high fived him. Chunji just looked at him since he never really greeted him like that before.

"What's up with you?" L.Joe ignored him and sat down on his chair.

"I'll deal with you later," Chunji whispered in Minah's ear.

  Sungjong was in bed when Minah's aunt walked in, "Oh, are you finished with breakfast already?" Sungjong nodded at her question. Mrs. Bang picked up his tray and set on the desk, "So, I heard what happened yesterday," she blurted out as she sat at a chair by the bed. Sungjong didn't know how to respond to that, "What do yo-" he was cut off.

  Mrs. Bang sighed, "Why do you let those boys bully you? You could've been killed yesterday," she told him.

  Sungjong just could look down at his hands and not look at her, "You know, Minah used to be abused by her own father," she continued, "My own brother used to hit his daughter but she decided to run away and look for me and now her father is in jail," she said as she tried not to cry.

  It was now lunch and since Minah was the new girl she had no one to eat with. She decided to look for a place to eat the lunch her aunt had made her. Minah found the rooftop. She smiled as she saw the view, "Wow, so pretty!" she awed. Minah sat at a bench and took out her lunch from her bag. Her aunt had made her favorite snack, kimbap and juice pouches. As she began eating, she smiled, "Yum!"

L.Joe's POV:

  When the bell rung to go to lunch, I decided that I wanted to be alone which I found strange since I always wanted to be with my friends. I then headed to the rooftop. It's always peaceful up there. Minutes later, I heard a girl's voice; it was her's. I quickly hid and just looked at her. Unknowingly, a small smile was on my face.

  After school Minah began walking home but someone was following her.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's short..

But who do you think might be following her?