Meeting Myungsoo and Sungyeol

Mr. Loner

  After school Minah walked home but someone was following her. He had a smirk on his face the whole time he followed her, "Yah! Loser!" Minah stopped in her tracks. She couldn't even look back. Minah walked faster but then she heard the person running after her. He grabbed her arm, "Where do you think you're going?" Minah looked away but he grabbed her face and made her face him, "You still owe me!"

  He began dragging her along to an alley, "Please don't do anything to me, please!" she pleaded. Chunji just scoffed, "You can't get awa-," he was cut off by another male, "Yah, let her go!" Chunji looked at the unknown male, "And who are you to tell me what to do?" The male smirked, "I said let her go," he hissed. Chunji didn't listen and kept dragging her along until the male punched Chunji. Another male came into the scene, "Yah! Myungsoo, what are you doing?" the male tried to stop his friend from hitting Chunji again. Minah who was just standing there in shock didn't know what to do. The other male held Myungsoo and Chunji was laying on the floor.

  Myungsoo looked at Chunji, "Never touch a girl like that!" he spat. Myungsoo turned to his friend, "Sungyeol, take her home," Myungsoo said as he looked at Minah. Chunji then slowly sat up, "Yah! Minah, if you leave things will get worse!" Myungsoo quickly glared at Chunji, "Like what?" he took a grab of his collar. Sungyeol took Minah's hand, "Let make take you home." Sungyeol began walking and Minah had no choice but to walk along. As they both walked away, Chunji kept yelling threating Minah.

  Both Sungyeol and Minah kept walking in silence. Minah looked at both their hands, "Uh, you could let go of my hand." Sungyeol looked back at her then at their hands, "Ohh, yeah," he chuckled embarrased and let go. Suddenly Sungyeol's name was being called out, It was Myungsoo he was running behind them, "I'm so tired!" Sungyeol looked at him, "Yah, what did you do to him?" Myungsoo looked at him, "Nothing, don't worry about it I just put him in his spot," he then looked at Minah, "How can you let your boyfriend treat you like that?" Sungyeol looked at her. Minah looked down, "He isn't my boyfriend."

  "What do you mean he isn't your boyfriend?" Sungyeol asked.

  Minah sighed and started walking, "Yah, aren't you going to tell us?" Myungsoo shouted.

  Both guys followed behind her and she didn't say a word until she arrived at her front gate. The guys were still trailing behind. She slowly turned around, "You two shouldn't had walked me home but I appreciate it," she said with a small smile.

  The two nodded then the gate quickly opened, "Minah is that you?" Sungjong peeked out. To his surprise he sees two of his childhood friends.

  Myungsoo and Sungyeol looked at each other wide-eyed then back at Sungjong, "You two know each other?" Sungyeol pointed back and forth towards Minah and Sungjong. Sungjong frozed, he was in shock, "H-hy-hyung?" Minah looked at the three, "You three are friends?" she asked confused. Myungsoo nodded, "Nae, we are! Are you two friends?" Minah slightly nodded.

  Teen Top were at their usual hangout place, "Where the hell is Chunji at?" asked CAP. The younger guys shrugged also wondering the same thing. Minutes later, the door creaked open and the guys just hear a grunt. L.Joe checks out who it is and sees Chunji leaning forward holding on to his stomach, "Yah, Chunji what heppened?" he asked worriedly. The others quickly went up to him and wondering what exactly happened.

  Chunji told everyone what had happened and that the next time he sees Minah he will get his hands on her. L.Joe on the other side was a bit worried about her but had no emotion in his face. He just stood there cooly leaning against the wall.