We Got Married 9

We Got Married

Kindergarden

"MINHO APPA!" Yoogeun Moogeun shouted as he ran towards Minho who squatted and carried his child. "How are you Yoogeun-ah?" Minho asked as Yoogeun gave him a peck on the cheek. "Good." He answered as he stared at Sulli. She waved at Yoogeun and said "Annyeong Yoogeun-ah, I'm Sulli Umma." Yoogeun smiled at Sulli and looked at Minho as if asking if Sulli could carry him. Minho gave him to Sulli. "Yoogeun-ah, you didn't even notice Taemin Appa." Taemin said. Yoogeun gave him a mehrong.

In The Studio

"I remember Sica telling us about Yoogeun when they were doing Star King." MC Sooyoung said. The others nodded. "Sulli-ssi and Minho-ssi looks a little bit like Yoogeun. They look like a complete family." MC Misun commented, MC Nayoung agreed with her. "Neh, remember Shinee's Hello Baby?" she said.

With The Couples

"Sulli Umma! Minho Appa!" Yoogeun said excitedly and gave them an envelope. The Taemin/Naeun couple were playing with the children in the kindergarden. The MINSUL couple read the mission. "Hello Minsul couple, you're mission for the next episodes are or is taking care of Baby Yoogeun, from Shinee's Hello Baby, and Baby Lauren, from MBLAQ's Hello Baby. You'll have to answer some questions in the nearby park before getting your second baby. GOODLUCK!" they looked at Yoogeun with a smile.

In The Studio

"Is Lauren the Korean-Canadian in Hello Baby?" Samuel asked, which made the MC noonas squeal, especially MC Misun and MC Nayoung. The members and MC Seulong sweatdropped, and laughed.

With Minsul Couple

The 3 went to the nearby park and saw a couple of papers on trees. They went to the tree with 'paper number 1' written on it. "If a child is having tantrums, what is better to do?" they read. The PD placed a laptop on the bottom of the tree, it had three videos slash choices.

A. Hit Them? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v6zLDx_s7E

B. Help Them? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD0flKM8yNc

C.Talk to Them? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcRQfYEUiFA 

The couple looked at each other and clicked on-