We Got Married 3

We Got Married

With the Couple

Minho took out a silver locket that has a letter "M" on it. "I was supposed to give it on the last day of our shooting but I forgot it at the dorm." he said slyly. "It's beautiful oppa." Sulli said as she got it but Minho told her to turn around so he can put it on her.

While he was putting it on her, "It's the letter M because it's your rememberance of me." he said. Sulli was so touched, after he put it, Sulli immediately turn around and hugged him. "Thank you so much Minho." she said  while Minho hugged back.

Sulli pulled back and admired her new necklace. She stood up and got her bag, "That's also what I bought for you." she said as she got a box and gave it to Minho. He opened it and saw a silver locket, it has a letter "S" on it. (What a coincidence or maybe it's destiny) Sulli helped Minho put it on.

Studio

"When did Minho buy that?" Key asked. The new guests are here, "He asked me to buy it for him since he was really busy. Being the good leader I am, I bought it for him." Onew said proudly. He earned a smack from Jonghyun, "Hyung, I was the one whom you sent to buy it. How dare you lie." he said jokingly. MC Nayoung laughed at the Shinee members.

Interview (SULLI)

Were you happy that Minho was you husband?

SC: Deh, very much, At first I was really scared because I thought it would be like with a person who i'm awkward with. Thank you everyone for picking Minho as my husband.

Do you think you'll have a good relationship with him?

SC: I think so *laugh* in a way though. Minho and I have a bond already so I think positively unless one of my members doesn't agree. *laughs again* Just kidding but I do think so anyway.

Studio

"Does anyone from Shinee likes Sulli?" MC Seulong asked, Key butted in right away. "Minho and Taemin." "Yah, hyung." Taemin said in a defensive tone. "Don't you say HEY to me." he said. "Kids these days." MC Misun said.

Interview (MINHO)

What do you think of Sulli?

MC: She's white, cute, and pretty in the outer appearance. Nice, generous and helpful in the inner. She's actually the perfect role model as a wife. I really think she would be a great wife.

Will you get jealous if Sulli was with another guy in a shooting?

MC: Probably *laughs* Sulli is really pretty no one can say no to that so... Yeah I will. Who wouldn't, right?

Studio

"Minho's really handsome, as well as Nichkhun but he's handsome in a different way. They're both to envy." MC Seulong said as he snapped his fingers. "Minho's really into this." MC Misun said, everyone nodded in agreement.