We Got Married 11

We Got Married

In The Studio

"Annyeong! Let's meet our new guests! Welcome BAP! They just finished a concert in the Philippines, Congratulations!" MC Nayoung said. "Kamsahamnida." They bowed. *(I just added that because of their concert today in The Philippines, I wanted to watch so badly T.T)

With The Couple

"Annyeonghaseyo, Cheonun Lauren-imnida." The little girl holding the ice cream bowed with a cute smile. Sulli couldn't help but kneel down to her level and cuddle the Lauren. "Kyeopta!!!!!" She squealed which made Minho chuckle.

In The Studio

"Awwwwwwwwww!!!! Minho and Sulli are soooo cute! Now adding to their cuteness are Lauren and Yoogeun!" The MC noonas squealed (and the BAP members secretly). They heard a higher pitch of squeal, it was MC Seulong. They all laughed at him.

 

Interview (SULLI)
What do you feel about having a small family here other than F(x) or SME?

SC: I'm happy and scared at the same time. *laughs* My Umma and Vic Umma always seemed to have a hard time taking care of us. I hope I get along with them well since it's my first time taking care of children. *smiles*

Do you think you and Minho-ssi will do well?

SC: Maybe. *smiles* Since Minho already took care of Yoogeun-ah before and I watched MBLAQ's Hello Baby before, I think Lauren would communicate well with us. I'm not good in English though. *laughs* Hwaiting Tae Joon-ah! *bumps fist*

 

Interview (MINHO)
Will Sulli be a good Umma to Yoogeun and Lauren?

MC: I think she will, Sulli really likes children. When we met Yoogeun, I can feel that he's already attached to her. And I can see how Lauren observes Sulli, she likes Sulli already. *smiles*

 

Interview (LAUREN)
Lauren, what do you think of your new Umma and Appa?

Lauren: Sulli Umma is Yeppeuda! Minho Appa is not like Seungho Appa, but he is Kyeopta!

Is Sulli Umma nice?

Lauren: Neh! Nan Jeowayo.

 

Interview (YOOGEUN)
Did you miss Minho Appa?

Yoogeun: Neh!

Do you like your new Umma?

Yoogeun: NEH NEH! NAN JEOWAYO!

 

*Finally updated! Sorry for the long wait