We Got Married 1

We Got Married

Studio

"Let's welcome F(x)"! MC Misun said as she smiled at Luna, Victoria, Krystal and Amber. "It feels so weird being in the studio than being watched." Victoria said with amazement. Everyone laughed. "Sulli-ssi just finished her shooting right?" MC Nayoung asked Krystal. "Actua-" Amber cut her off " Neh." 

Cafe

Sulli was waiting patiently for her husband. She was tapping her fingers slightly because of nervousness. "So this is what Victoria-unnie felt when we left her there in the building." she said lightly. It was already 10:00 pm, her husband's photoshoot isn't finished yet. 

Studio

"Sulli-ssi is really bored and nervous. She's even talking to herself." MC Nayoung said, they all laughed in the studio. "At least Victoria-unnie's shooting was morning unlike Sulli." Luna said, they all nodded in agreement.

Cafe

A guy with shades, a cap, and a scarf that covers half of his face. It was actually covering everything. "Annyeonghaseyo." Sulli said as she stood up and bowed. The guy took off his cap, scraf and shades. Sulli almost jumped back by surprise. She laughed a little at the surprise husband. "Sorry i'm late." Minho of Shinee said as he bowed.

Studio

"Aigoo~" MC Seulong said as well as the others. They were also taken by surprise, especially by Minho's appearance as the husband. "Them again?!?!?" Luna said almost choking. Everyone laughed a little.

Cafe

"Oppa, you're my husband?" asked Sulli, Minho nodded and sat down on the chair opposite Sulli's. She also sat down. The 2 gotten really close because of their show To The Beautiful You. 

Studio

"I bet they're the first couple who'll have kiss as their first skinship in WGM." MC Misun and MC Nayoung said while sighing. The members were staring wide-eyed at the 2 MCs. They just smiled.

I'm sorry for not updating soon and sorry for making the 1st chapter short