We Got Married 4

We Got Married

(Next Meeting) With the Couple

Minho and Sulli were preparinf their things for their visit to the Shinee family. Sulli was preparing dukbokki, kimbap, kimchi, bulgogi and sidedishes for her brothers-in-law. Minho was arranging what they're gonna bring. "Jagiya, do you need help?" Minho asked as he rested his head on Sulli's shoulder. "Aniya oppa, it's the least I can do." Sulli said. "Can I taste the dukbokki?" Minho asked his wife while using an aegyeo. Sulli giggled at her husband but fed him anyway. "It's the best!" Minho said while chewing.

Studio

"It's so sweet that Minho-ssi called Sulli-ssi, jagiya." MC Nayoung squealed. "Minho's lucky, Sulli's cooking is the best. As in, her cooking is like of a chef's. I bet she would've become a chef." Jonghyun said. "I agree, Sulli-ssi is a really good cook." MC Misun said.

With the Couple

"All set?" Minho asked Sulli, she nodded and smiled. Minho drove his car, beside him was Sulli. "Oppa can we stop by a chicken store so that I could buy chicken for Onew-oppa. I'll also buy banana milk for Taeminnie-oppa." Sulli said. "How come Taemin has a nickname?" He asked, jealousy was written all over his face. Sulli did what she never expected to do on the second meeting, she gave him a peck on the lips. Minho was so red. (a/n: He's super lucky XD)

Interview (MINHO)

What did you feel when Sulli-ssi called Taemin-ssi, Taeminnie?                                                 

MC: I felt really jealous *laugh* sorry Taemin.  I'm happy, thanks jagiya *laugh*

Studio

MC Seulong almost fell from his chair when he saw the couple's skinship. The Shinee members had their jaws dropped. "So cute! Sulli-ssi kissed Minho-ssi. Yah! Taemin-ssi, you should apologize to Minho-ssi for having a nickname." The 2 MC noonas scolded Taemin.

With the Couple

They were back to square one, the awkwardness stage. Minho broke the silence with small talks and conversations. Sulli got to buy chicken and banana milk. Soon they arrived at Shinee's dorm. "We should have our own nickname." Minho suggested, "Sure." Sulli agreed. "Tae Joon-ah!" Sulli said and laughed. "Jae Hee-ah!" Minho fired back but laughed anyway. They laughed at each other but agreed to it. *Episode finished*

Studio

"It's already finished? I want more. I didn't even see myself yet." Key complained. "PD noona/unnie please continue more." Everyone begged. "Next time!" The PD said from the background.