We Got Married 5

We Got Married

(Next Episode) Studio

"We have new guests, Key-ssi, better luck next time." MC Misun laughed. "Back to the guests." MC Nayoung said. "We are one, we are EXO. Annyeonghaseyo." EXO greeted while smiling. "Sehun-ssi, is it true that you're jealous of your sunbae, Minho-ssi?" MC Seulong asked. Sehun was blushing madly but nodded.

With the Couple

"Kaja!" Minho said as he got out of the car and quickly opened the door on Sulli's side. * comment: "Hyung always shows his gentle side when it comes to Sulli." Tao said. * Sulli got out and got the food at the back of the car. Minho helped Sulli with most of the food.

They heard noises from the inside of the dorm such as: "Jonghyun! STOP EATING! THEY'RE COMING!" Key shouted. CRASH... "What's happening inside?" Sulli asked, frightened. "Don't worry jagiya. It's sort of normal when there are guests." Sulli giggled a little. Minho pushed the doorbell. "THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE HERE! TAEMIN, GET THE DOOR!!!" Key shouted again. 

Taemin opened the door, he smiled at the couple. "Welcome! Come in!" he said as he opened the door wider. Onew got the food Sulli was carrying, she then got some of what Minho was carrying. He avoided her hands and said "Ani, I'll carry it. Make yourself comfortable." He walked to the kitchen and placed the food there.

Studio

"Sulli-ssi is really nice, also Minho-ssi. I SUPPORT THIS COUPLE SO MUCH!!!" MC Nayoung and MC Misun squealed together causing MC Seulong and the EXO members laugh. "Someone's getting jealous here." Kai anounced suddenly. Everyone turned to Sehun, who was now as red as a tomato. "As if your not hyung." Sehun fired back, it was nows Kai turn to be red. Some 'ooohhh'-ed and some 'aaaahhhh'-ed. "Is that true Kai?" MC Seulong asked. Kai turned redder and mumbled "Yes..." It was obvious that there were rivalry between the two.

Shinee Dorm

Key pulled Sulli to the couch and said "Sit honey, no need to be awkward. We are family anyways." She nodded and smiled at him. Jonghyun and Minho brought the food to the living room. The family started to eat. In times, they tell jokes and some of the members choke on food. Sulli will laugh out loud causing the others to stop and look at her. But they laugh after. The family has a closer bond.

 

 

 

a/n: I'm sorry if I updated just now. I was busy with school and my foster sister. Please continue supporting this story. I'm also sorry if my updates are short.