We Got Married 2

We Got Married

With the couple

"Oppa, I was so nervous." Sulli said as she took a sip from her milk tea. Minho patted her head lightly and said "It's okay now, aren't you happy i'm your husband?" Minho dramatically held his heart and pretended to be offended. Sulli laughed a little and smiled her famous eye-smile. "You're so cute. I'm so lucky." Minho said as she pinched Sulli's cheeks lightly. 

The couple recieved the mission card, "Hello new couple of WGM! Your next mission is to go to your house in WGM village, house number 4. Good Luck!" the couple read. Minho was grinning from ear to ear (he must be really excited XD). 

Minho drove to the house with Sulli. On the way, Sulli pulled out a notebook from her backpack. "Minho-oppa, can I ask you a question, was it disgusting kissing me in the shooting?" she asked from out of nowhere. Minho was blushing madly, he really likes it though.

Studio

"It's so obvious that he likes Sulli." Victoria and Luna said at the same time. "Scratch that, he loves Sulli, Misun-unnie, if you were there, you couldn't stop Minho from kissing her. Aigoo~ kids these days." Victoria said. "Victoria sounds like as if she's really old." MC Seulong said while laughing.

With the Couple

"Aniyo, I a-actually liked it." Minho stuttered, Shinee's charismatic Minho stuttered. He changed the subject and talked about sports until they got to the village. When they got there, Minho went out and opened the door on Sulli's side. *comment: "He's showing his gentle side." MC Nayoung said.* They both carried stuffs, Minho carried more stuff than his wife.

As they went inside the house, Minho put all the stuff down and carried Sulli bridal style. She squealed a little.

Studio

"It's so cute, the 2 are really close with each other. I wanna be like them too, skinship on their first day." MC Nayoung sighed. F(x) laughed at her a little. "Sulli's always the lucky one." Krystal said. Amber nodded in agreement.

With the couple

Minho put Sulli down, "I'll just get something in my bag." he said as he got his bag near the door. He pulled out a box and walked back to Sulli. They both sat down on the floor, "Oppa what's that?" she asked. He opened the box.

finished chapter 2, please comment and subscribe :) MINLI and MINSUL!