We Got Married 14

We Got Married

Hi guys, sorry if i havent updated this story in a very very long time

Its hard to think of the next part lol

 

 

With the couple

The kids were sitting in between Minho and Sulli. Lauren's little head on Sulli's shoulder while Yoogeun's head was rested on Minho's shoulder. Sulli and Minho looked at each other and smiled. "Do you think their heads will be okay like this?" Sulli whispered to Minho from a small distance. Minho chuckled and whispered back. "I guess, parenting is hard huh?" She just giggled a bit.

 

At the studio

"Alright, everybody, please welcome today's guests... Red Velvet's Joy and BtoB's Sungjae!" MC Misun announced. Everyone in the studio clapped as the couple waved at the camera. "I'm a big fan of this couple actually." MC Nayoung said with a smile. The other MCs agreed. "Well, what can you say about the MinSul couple?" MC Seulong asked. "Well, they are very hardworking and sweet. A lot of people adore them just like how we do." Joy said, Sungjae agreeing.

 

With the couple

After awhile, the two kids woke up and was energetic as ever. "Minho appa, can we eat ice cream?" Yoogeun asked with a hint of aegyo. Lauren, right along side him. "Yeah Sulli umma? Please?" She pouted. Sulli, no longer resisting, allowed them. "Alright, only if Minho appa agrees." She grinned at the kids who suddenly attacked Minho with aegyo.

 

Interview:

Q: How did you react when Sulli-ssi told the kids to ask you instead?

MC: At first my jaw dropped cause I dont know how to answer to the kids, even if Yoogeun was with me in Hello Baby *chuckles* But i'm glad I got to act on it right away.