We Got Married 8

We Got Married

In The Studio

"Let's welcome the newest MC, Choi Sooyoung of So Nyu Shi Dae!" MC Nayoung announced. MC Sooyoung waved and bowed. "And ofcourse today's guests, Seventeen! Newest group from Pledis." MC Misun announced as the group bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, 7teen-imnida." They waved as they greeted. "Samuel-ssi's so cute!" the 2 MCs said as they pinched the young boy's cheeks.

With The Couple

The couple recieved a mission card. "Hello Minsul Couple! Your next mission will take place in a kindergarden. But first, welcome the newest couple in WGM village. They're in house number 5. There you'll get the next mission card. Good Luck!" The couple read. Minho was wearing jeans with a plain blue shirt and blue converse while Sulli was wearing shorts with a plain white shirt that compliments her skin and pink converse. "I guess we have to go now." Minho said.

In The Studio

"Sulli-ssi's really pretty even with a plain shirt and a pair of shorts." MC Seulong said as the people nodded in agreement. "I'm so excited on what'll happen in the meeting of the new couple." MC Misun said.

With The Couple

"Jae Hee-ah, you ring the doorbell." Minho said. Sulli shook her head and pushed Minho towards the door. "Ani. You ring the doorbell." The couple were having a mini fight on who'll ring the doorbell. *comment: "They're still cute." MC Sooyoung said.* "Let's just ring the doorbell together." Sulli said, they counted one to three. The door opened before reaching three. 

In The Studio

"KYAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! 2MIN!!!" The 3 girly MCs squealed together making 7teen and MC Seulong deaf. "I wasn't here when you watched the first episode of Taemin-ssi and Naeun-ssi's WGM." MC Sooyoung pouted which made the members blush. "The members are blushing." MC Seulong said.

With The Couple

"Annyeonghaseyo. Ulineun dangsin-eul banghae deulyeo joesonghabnida." The Minsul couple bowed. Naeun giggled and shook her head "Aniyo." Minho then noticed Taemin trying to hide his face. "Yah Taemin! Why didn't you tell me you'll be part of WGM?!?!?" Minho said with his "HYUNG" look on. Naeun and Sulli were giggling about things.

In The Studio

"Is it true that Sulli noona's younger than Naeun noona?" Mingyu and Hansol asked. MC Sooyoung nodded and said " Only by a month though." The members 'aaahh'-ed.

With The Couple

"The other hyungs told me not to tell you." Taemin reasoned which made the two girls to giggle softly. "Unnie, do you have a mission today?" Sulli asked, Naeun nodded and answered "They told us to get our next mission in the kindergarden." Sulli nodded and suggested "Do you want to come with us? Our mission  also takes place in the kindergarden." Naeun nodded her head.

 

On The Way To The XXX kindergarden

"Let's buy banana milk for the kids since we are going to a kindergarden." Minho suggested just in time since they saw a convenient store which was really convenient. Minho bought a box of banana milk and two strawberry milks for him and Sulli. Taemin also bought a box of banana milk and two other banana milks for him and Naeun. When they reached the Kindergarden, they saw-

 

I'm really sorry for not updating since I'm just starting freshmen and I had a lot of things to do in school. Please don't kill me