Chapter 8

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

 

Jieun slowly opened her eyes and she was blinded by the bright lights on the ceiling. She squinted her eyes as she looked around. She saw white walls all around her, and noticed that she was in the nurses' office. She felt something on her hand, she looked down and saw Myungsoo sleeping. She started moving her arm, and stirred Myungsoo. He looked up and saw Jieun awake and immediately got up and started feeling her forehead. 

 

"Are you okay? Are you hurting anywhere?", he started checking her body and making sure she was feeling okay. 

 

"Where am I? What happened?", Jieun's voice croaked, as was dry, "May I please have a glass of water?" Myungsoo nodded and got up and poured a glass of water for Jieun. He passed it too her and sat next to her bedside and watched her drinking. 

 

"Ahh," smiled Jieun as she used the back of her hand and wiped her lips, "So, what happened?" 

 

"Eunji and her group hurt you, and you were pretty bashed up by the time I found you. Your in the nurses' office right now, but your going to be unable to move around much since you got kicked multiple times on your legs and body." 

 

Jieun suddenly remembered about what Sungjong told her and how she walked out of the room shocked. She also remembered bumping into Eunji and getting hit by them. She lifted up her arm and winced at the sharp pain as she raised it up higher. She placed her hand on her head and felt a bandage on it. Myungsoo watched her as she traced the bandage around her head. 

 

BAM! 

 

Jieun and Myungsoo looked at the door and there was everyone. Sungjong, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Sunggyu and Jiyeon. 

 

"JIEUN!", Jiyeon cried as she rushed over to her best friend, "Are okay? Who did this?" Jiyeon started asking a lot of question but Jieun just smiled. 

 

"Who did this to you!?", demanded Sungjong as he looked at his sister, looking like a crippled patient. Jieun looked at Myungsoo, and he nodded at her. She was afraid to tell Sungjong, because once Sungjong gets angry, gets serious. Jieun didn't say anything to Sungjong, instead she just looked at him with worried eyes. His eyes soften as he looked at his sister's gaze, "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you." Jieun smiled at her brother, Sungjong kissed her forehead and turned to Myungsoo. Sungjong's gaze suddenly changed. It became a serious face. 

 

"Who did this to her?", Sungjong pointed at his sister. 

 

"Eunji and her group.", replied Myungsoo. Sungjong nodded at his group before walking out, with the rest of the group following him out. 

 

"Infinite is back!", yelled Dongwoo happily and high-fived Hoya as they walked out of the room. Myungsoo was the last person to leave the room before Jieun called him, "Yes?" 

 

"Make sure that Sungjong doesn't do anything crazy, and thank you for saving me.", Myungsoo smiled and nodded. He suddenly felt butterflies in his stomach and his heart started beating rapidly. He clutched his heart tightly, and Jieun noticed that something was wrong. 

 

"Are you alright?", asked Jieun worriedly. 

 

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine.", Myungsoo answered immediately and walked out of the room. He was walking down the corridor and following the others as he thought about what just happened back in the room. What's wrong with my health lately? Did I have an heart attack? 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

BAM! 

 

Sungjong looked around the classroom. The students and teacher jump in fright and look at Sungjong and his group. All the guys from their school knew that they were after someone. Someone who hurt Sungjong's sister. Everyone knows about it already. Everyone knows that if you hurt Jieun, your going to be hunted down by Sungjong. 

 

"What do you think your doing mis--", the teacher asked, but she was cut off by the loud sound of the door slamming. The students started whispering about the incident that happened earlier. 

 

Sungjong has already went to 20 classrooms, but he hasn't found the person he was looking for. He was getting angrier by the minute as he went to each classroom. Until when Sungjong reach the 27th classroom, he opened the door and found the person he wanted to see. He narrowed his eyes as he walked into the classroom. 

 

"WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU--", the teacher voice was suddenly cut by Sungyeol speaking. 

 

"Would you like to be fired?", asked Sungyeol smirking, because his parents own half the school. All the teachers know that he has the power to fire anyone. 

 

"O-Oh, no Mr. Lee. Continue what your doing.", stuttered the teacher as she backed away from the guys. Sungjong started walking to the back of the room and all the students started getting out of the seats because Sungjong was pushing all the desk away, until he reached. . . Eunji. She was talking to her friend Bomi about something on the magazine and they were giggling, until Eunji turned and saw Sungjong walking her way. 

 

"Oh, Oppa! What brings you guys here?", she asked seductively, but she was stopped when Sungjong punched her desk. Myungsoo watched from behind knowing that Sungjong is not going to stop once he gets angry. 

 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU THINKING! HURTING MY SISTER!", yelled Sungjong. The classroom was in complete silence as they watch Infinite. Sungjong took his hand put it on Eunji's cheek, "I have never hit girls before, but I guess this will be the first right?", with that Sungjong raised his arm and gave a sharp, stinging pain across Eunji's face. 

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!?", yelled Bomi trying to get her arms on Sungjong, but Hoya and Dongwoo held her back. 

 

"O-Oppa," said Eunji as she looked at Sungjong. Shocked, "Why did you do that?" 

 

"Don't you ever call me oppa. I was never and never will be one. If you lay one finger on Jieun again, I swear that you can say goodbye to your life.", with that Sungjong walked out of the room leaving everyone speechless. Slowly, all of the Infinite members started leaving the room, but they never left the room without giving a glare to Eunji. Myungsoo was the last to leave the room, but Eunji stopped him, "Oppa. Why didn't you protect me? Don't you like me?" 

 

Myungsoo turned and gave her one of his coldest glares, "Don't. Call. Me. Oppa," hissed Myungsoo, "Protect you? You've got to be kidding me. I hate you with my whole life. I have never hated someone so much in my life before. How can someone have the guts to kick an innocent girl in the head, making her bleed. She is like a disabled person now lying in bed unable to do anything. I never thought I would be saying this, but. . . I hurt you 10 times worse if you ever hurt JIeun again. I'll make sure that you'll be a crippled person in bed your whole life till the day you die." 

 

With that Myungsoo left the room. Silence filled the air as everyone digested what has just happened. No one had seen Myungsoo this angry before. 

​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - -  

 

HEEYYY :) Sorry for not updating sooner :( :( 

 

Hope you like my story so far :D

Please subscribe ^^ it shows me that you appreciate my story... :D :D 

 

Will try and update soon =)