Chapter 17

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

 

"UGH!", grunted Jieun as she got hit in her stomach again. She was bruised badly all over, and there were blood running down her face. 

 

"Don't think that I'll let you go. I've got to repay Myungsoo back for what he did to me.", growled Hyun Joong as he gave Jieun another hit. 

 

"K-kiling his b-brother isn't enough?", asked Jieun as she spat blood out of . 

 

Hyun Joong cackled as he bent down to her eye level. 

 

"No. Killing his brother isn't enough. But killing the girl he loves will be a good enough punishment."

 

! This guy is mental! And wait. . . Myungsoo loves me? 

 

Jieun looked around the room she was in for an escaped route. But. Unfortunately… there was none. 

 

BAM! 

 

"Let her go Hyun Joong!"

 

That voice. Myungsoo. 

 

Jieun turned around slowly and smiled slowly. It was Myungsoo. The man who loves her was right in front of her eyes. She started feelings butterflies in her stomach and her heart started to beat abnormally. 

 

I might be falling for you too Myungsoo. 

 

"No can do. But you are just in time for the killing of your lover.", smirked Hyun Joong as he waved the gun in the air. He picked Jieun off the ground and placed her on a broken wooden chair and pointed the gun at the side of her forehead. 

 

"Any last wo--" 

 

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY SISTER!", yelled Sungjong as he walked in with the rest of Infinite. 

 

"Oh. More audience. More the merrier.", gleefully clapped Hyun Joong. As he was caught of guard, Infinite ran after Hyun Joong while Myungsoo grabbed Jieun and pulled her back. Infinite stopped hitting Hyun Joong once he was on the ground and immediately turned their attention to Myungsoo and Jieun

 

Myungsoo embraced Jieun in his arms and caressed the back of her head. "I'm sorry Jieun. I've failed to protect you. I promise to protect better in the future.", whispered Myungsoo as he pulled Jieun back and looked into her eyes, "And . . . I love you." 

 

Jieun smiled as she felt her heart beating faster again and butterflies in her stomach again. "I love you too.", Myungsoo leaned in a gave her a quick, but sweet kiss on her lips. 

 

My first kiss. 

 

While everyone were interested in Myungsoo and Jieun, what they didn't noticed that Hyun Joong had got up and got another gun in his hands. He lifted up his arm and aim the gun at Jieun's head. Infinite had their backs to him and oblivious of what was going on. But Myungsoo looked up and saw the gun. His eyes widen and he immediately closed his eyes and hugged Jieun.

 

BANG!