Chapter 15

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

 

"Okay. Steady. There. Welcome back to school.", smiled Myungsoo as he helped Jieun to climb up the stairs. It has been 5 weeks that Jieun had stayed in the hospital and during those long 5 weeks. Myungsoo had stayed with her and they've had grown closer together. 

 

"Thanks Oppa.", smiled Jieun as she slowly walked into the big school doors. She looked around and laughed to herself. 

 

"What are you laughing about?", asked Myungsoo with an eyebrow raised looking at her like she's crazy. 

 

"Everytime I tell myself I hate this place and I can't wait till I get out of here, but never would I think that I'll actually say that I miss this place." 

 

Myungsoo nodded and ruffled Jieun's hair. 

 

"AISH! OPPA! YOU RUNIED MY HA--" 

 

"JJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!", a loud scream came from behind them. They both turned around and saw Sungjong running and immediately picked Jieun up and spun her around. Jieun giggled as she was picked her off the ground. Sungjong placed her gently on the ground and put his arm around her. 

 

"Ahhh. At last. My twin is back. How've you been?" 

 

"Good." 

 

"Well, after you get better I have to teach you how to protect yourself.", said Woohyun as he patted Jieun on her back. She smiled and nodded. 

 

"I better go back to my room. I need to rest before school starts.", they all nodded and brought her up to her room. Jieun went had a warm shower and came out and laid in bed. As soon as she touched the pillow she feel asleep immediately. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

"DAMN IT! WE LOST HER!", yelled Soohyun as he slammed his palms of his hands into the table. 

 

The rest of the members just stood there quietly as they let their leader vent his anger out. They knew if they tried to calm him down now, he would be pissed. 

 

"HOW THE HECK DID WE LOSE HER!?", Soohyun grabbed Dongho by the collar and glared into his eyes. The other members were ready to protect Dongho if Soohyun was gonna punch him. Dongho was the youngest in the group and would never dare to go against Soohyun. 

 

"I-I-d-don't know." stuttered Dongho. He didn't dared to looked at Soohyun in the eye. 

 

"Calm down.", whispered Alexander as he placed a hand on Soohyun's shoulder. Soohyun softened and slowly released Dongno's shirt and looked down. 

 

"Sorry. I was pretty angry.", whispered Soohyun as he looked down on the ground, "But, I want Myungsoo to feel how I felt what he did to me 2 years ago. I will still never forget that day. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

Jieun was sitting under the tree and soaking in the sun as she didn't have classes today. She smiled and closed her eyes and plugged in her earphones in her iPod and starting listening to her music. 

 

Ahhh! Feels good to be out and around again. 

 

While she was smiling to herself a shadow came across her. She opened her eyes and saw Myungsoo standing right in front of her with two cans of ice tea in his hands. 

 

"Hey! Can I join you?", he asked as he passed her a can of ice tea. 

 

"Sure." 

 

Myungsoo sat down next to her and took a sip of his cold drink. 

 

"What are you doing out here alone?" 

 

"Felt like being out in the sun." 

 

Myungsoo nodded as they sat there in silence as they enjoyed each other's company. Myungsoo was staring out into the garden when he suddenly noticed that there was someone out of uniform watching them, walking around the garden. He started walking towards them. 

 

"Uh, Jieun. Do you know him?", asked Myungsoo as he pointed to the mysterious guy walking towards them. Jieun looked over at where Myungsoo was pointing before standing up and with her eyes wide opened. 

 

"Hi Jieun," said the mysterious guy smirking, "Long time no see." 

 

​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - 

 

HEYYY :) Sorry for not updating sooner, but school work has been taking up my time A LOT... so I wasnt able to update sooner... sooorrryyy :( :(

 

But I'll try to update soon.... FIGHTING!! ^_^ .. KEKEKEKE 

 

Please keep commenting and subscribing.. :D :D