Chapter 12

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

 

"Who got who?!", Myungsoo shouted at Sunggyu who just stood there staring at the wall. 

 

"Jieun." whispered Sunggyu, "UKiss." 

 

With those two words, Myungsoo immediately ran back towards the house, getting out his equipment to track UKiss down. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

Jieun slowly opened her eyes, as she blinded by a bright beam of light shone into her eye. Once her eyes adjusted to the light, she tried moving, but she couldn't. Her hands were tied behind her, so was her body. To a chair. Jieun tried wiggling her body out of it's grip, but it was impossible. 

 

"I suggest that you stop wasting your energy. There is no way that you can get out of that.", a voice came from in front of Jieun. She squinted her eyes, trying to see who it was. She saw a body walking closer to her. Her eyes slowly widen as she saw who is was. 

 

"Soohyun.", whispered Jieun. 

 

"Hi. Jieun, long time no see.", he smirked as he bent down to Jieun's eye level and held onto her chin and started inspecting her face. Jieun glared at him and tried getting her face out of his hands by moving around a lot, but it didn't work since he held onto her tightly. He jerked her face and forced her to look at him. He slowly leant in closer to her, and Jieun started panicking. Since, she has never kissed anyone before, and she didn't want an enemy of her brother to be her first. She tried moving her head back, but she couldn't move it back far, because she was tied onto a chair. 

 

"Soohyun, she's a bait, not a toy.", Soohyun sighed and let go of Jieun's face and stepped back. Jieun started breathing normally as she looked up to the person who saved her from getting her first kiss. It was Alexander. 

 

"When is he getting here?" asked Soohyun as he watched Alexander walking around Jieun. 

 

"Soon,", he replied as he traced and knife on Jieun's neck. He bent down closer to her ear and whispered, "How does it feel? It'll be worse if your heroes don't come." 

 

"Don't hurt them." spat Jieun, "Take me, but not them." 

 

"Oh. No sweetie. If you die, then where will be the fun in torturing you?", Soohyun cackled as Alexander remove the knife off her neck. Jieun started looking around the room for an escaped, but there was no way out. 

 

Where am I? Infinite, don't worry about me. Just save yourself. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

"I have to find her!", yelled Myungsoo as he slammed his fist on the table. 

 

"Calm down. We've already let the other gangs know and they are on a look out for her.", Dongwoo tried to calm Myungsoo down, but it didn't work. Infinite went to find U-Kiss at their hideout, but the place has been abandoned and no one knows where their new hideout is. 

 

RIIINNNNGGGG! RIIINNNNGGGG! RIIINNNNGGGG! 

 

"Hello?", Sunggyu picked up the phone. Everyone looked at him as they watched his face getting darker. 

 

"Okay. I'll let them know.", Sunggyu hanged up the phone and looked at the rest of the guys. 

 

"Who was it? What happened? Did they find her?", asked Myungsoo immediately. 

 

"No, they haven't found her yet. But in the procession of finding her, Teen Top. Well, L. Joe to be precise. Found out something that will make most of the gangs to go after her and Sungjong."

 

"What is it?", asked Sungjong as he suddenly came from behind Sunggyu. 

 

"It's your parents." 

​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - -  

 

HEYY!! I'M BACK! :) 

 

sorry for not updating sooner *bows apologetically* 

I have been sick for the past few days and unable to update... i'll try my best to update sooner from now on ^^