Chapter 13

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

 

"What about my parents?", asked Sungjong eyeing Sunggyu. 

 

"They are . . . murderers. They are being paid to kill." 

 

"No." Sungjong whispered as he sat down on the couch, "It can't be. They are doing business overseas." 

 

"Yes, business. Business to kill." replied Sunggyu looking at his friend distressed. Sunggyu knew how Sungjong was feeling right now, because he had gone through the same pain when he found out his dad was a drug killer. 

 

"They've killed many leaders of some of the biggest gangs in the world and people are hunting them down right now. In order to save themselves, they've said to kill you or Jieun and they've lead them to where you are.", explained Sunggyu. 

 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!", yelled Sungjong, "WHAT KIND OF F***ING PARENTS WOULD LET OTHER PEOPLE KILL THEM!" 

 

Hoya put his hand on Sungjong shoulders trying to calm him down. He saw tears forming in his best friend's eyes as he looked at him. 

 

"Let's find Jieun right now and get out of here." said Myungsoo as he took over the situation, "We'll have to runaway." 

 

"Where will be going?", asked Jiyeon. Infinite told her about everything about themselves and what's going on since Jieun had found out their secret. Hoya wanted to sent her back to school to get her out of this mess and hoped that none of the other gangs had found out about her yet, but Jiyeon refused. She wanted to stay with Infinite and help them find Jieun. 

 

"Don't know, but first. . . let's not worry about that down. Let's find Jieun.", said Sungyeol as the phone started ringing. 

 

"Hello?", answered Dongwoo. Everyone watched Dongwoo as he talked over the phone. Soon Dongwoo's face darken as he asked, "Where is it? We'll be on our way."  

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

"Does that hurt?", smirked AJ as he bent down to Jieun's eye level. Jieun groaned as she opened her eyes and weakly opened her eyes. She spat in AJ's face and glared at him, "I don't care whether it hurts or not. But I won't forgive you it you ever lay a finger on Infinite." 

 

Kevin chuckled as he pushed himself of the wall, "You never seem to learn even though your beaten like to half to death." He yanked her shoulders and forced her to get up. 

 

"Since your so strong, let's do it more, okay?", Kevin pushed her forward, towards Dongho and he gave her a tight slap across her cheek. Kiseop laughed evilly as he yanked her hair rom behind and placed an knife on her neck. A cold shiver went down Jieun's spine as she felt the sharp, cold metal on her bruise skin. 

 

"ARGH!", yelped Jieun in pain as she felt a sharp pain in her abdominal area. 

 

Eli had ran forward and gave her a punch. 

 

Jieun fell to the ground and started spitting out blood. 

 

I guess this is how I will spent the last few minutes of my life. 

 

Jieun started tearing but she never showed her face to U-Kiss. She hid her face away from them. She didn't want them to see her looking weak. She looked up after clearing up her tears and started seeing the whole room around her spinning and her eyes slowly closing as she kept coughing up blood. 

 

Sungjong take care of yourself and Infinite. Jiyeon I'll miss y-- 

 

BAM!  

​- - - - - - ​- - - - - - ​- - - - - - ​- - - - - - ​- - - - - - ​- - - - - - ​- - - - - - ​- - - - - - ​- - - - - -  

Hope that you guys like my story so far ;) and please comment and subscribe ^.^ 

And I won't be able to update that often anymore *cry* because of school and assignments, but I'll try my best :D :D