Chapter 10

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

 

"YAHOO~!", yelled Jiyeon excitedly as she stepped out in the cold winter air. Jieun giggled next to her bestfriend as they waited for the others to come. Jieun felt an arm on her shoulder and she turned around and saw Sungjong. 

 

"Hey sis.", he smiled. Jieun smiled back as Dongwoo came up to the front of the steps with a black van. 

 

"Dongwoo drives?", asked Jieun surprised as she pointed towards the van.

 

"Yep. But prepare yourself for the worst.", said Sungyeol from behind and everyone laughed. Sungjong helped Jieun with her bags, while Jiyeon struggled with hers. Until someone came and picked up her bag. Jiyeon looked up and it was Hoya. She blushed red and she put her hand at the back of her neck, "T-Thank you.", Jiyeon smiled shyly and Hoya blushed too. Jieun saw her best friend as red as a tomato and giggled to herself. 

 

"What are you laughing about?", asked Sungjong looking at her sister weirdly. Jieun giggled as she pointed towards Jiyeon and Hoya. Sungjong looked over at them and whistled, "I guess we have a new couple on our way." 

 

Jieun sat at the back in between Sungyeol and Myungsoo, while Jiyeon sat at the middle with Hoya, Woohyun and Sungjong, and of course Sunggyu at the front with Dongwoo behind the wheel. Jiyeon and Hoya were whispering about something and Woohyun was listening to his iPod. Sungjong was reading something on his phone and Sungyeol was reading a book. Sunggyu was reading the map guiding Dongwoo where to go. Jieun was looking straight ahead of her, but slowly her eyes slowly closed and she was asleep. As her head went left to right, and soon it rested on Myungsoo's shoulders. Myungsoo was looking out the window, when he felt something on his shoulders. He turned and saw Jieun sleeping on his shoulders. He immediately stiffen as he watched her sleep. His hands started getting sweaty and his heart started beating really fast. Why is this happening to me whenever I get close to her? He tried ignoring her by putting in his headphones and looking out the window. 

 

After a long 2 hours of driving they reached their destination and all of Infinite got out of the van kissing the ground and jumping out and down. 

 

"I'M ALIVE!", shouted Woohyun putting his both arms up in the air, while Sunggyu went down and kissed the ground. 

 

"Why are you guys doing that?", asked Jieun coming out of the van, looking at them weirdly. 

 

"Did you see Dongwoo's driving?", asked Sungjong. 

 

Jieun shook her head, "Nope, I was sleeping." 

 

"What's wrong with my driving?", asked Dongwoo, "It was perfectly fine." 

 

"NO WAY! You were swerving left and right the whole time we were going up the snowy road. I told you to put on the chains, but you said it was fine. Fine my . We were on the verged on dying man.", complained Myungsoo rolling his eyes. Jieun giggled and went to the back of the van to get the bags. Jieun was struggling with the bags until and arm reached out and carried all the bags for her. 

 

"Oh, I can--", Jieun turned around and her face was just an inch away from Myungsoo's. Myungsoo stared straight into her eyes, making Jieun nervous. He scanned her face until his eyes landed on her lips. He gulped and immediately took a step back. 

 

"Um. I'll carry the bags a-and uh, stop blushing." Myungsoo immediately went up the villa that they were staying. Jieun just stood there speechless. I was blushing? ARGH! Jieun put her face into her hands embarrassed. 

 

"What's up with you sis?" Sungjong came and looked at his sister. Jieun looked up with her eye wide opened. 

 

"Uh. Nothing." Jieun grabbed the remaining bags and ran up the steps to the villa. She stopped at the front door and breathe heavily. 

 

"What's wrong with me? I've never felt like that before.", she murmured to herself as she stepped into the vila. Her jaw hanged wide opened as looked around the villa. It was the most beautiful villa that she has ever since. The floors were marble, and it was so sparkling clean that you can basically see your own reflection. She walked further, and there was an open kitchen that lead into the dinning room. Jieun walked to the living room and everything was well furnished. She went up the stairs and saw 4 bedrooms. Each of them had a double bed, expect one. It had an double bed and an extra single bed. 

 

Jieun walked downstairs and saw everyone gathered at the living already. 

 

"Where did you guys find this?", asked Jieun. 

 

"It's Sunggyu's. His family owns this.", explain Woohyun and Jieun's mouth went in a shape of a O, obviously impressed. 

 

"Okay. I guess we better arrange the bedrooms. Myungsoo and Sungjong. Hoya and Dongwoo. Sungyeol, Woohyun and me. And. . . Jieun and Jiyeon." said Sunggyu. Everyone nodded and went to their designated rooms. Myungsoo watched Jieun walking into her room. He was worried. He hoped that they won't be able to track her down from the mountains. 

 

Hope you'll be safe over here Jieun. 

​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - -  

HEYY ;) updated again.. sorry for not updating sooner... :( been pretty busy with hmwrk and assignment :'( will try and update soon !! ^^ thanks to all my new subscribers and the other subscribers too :D :D please keep subscribing