Chapter 7

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

 

"W-What are you doing back? Didn't you get leave the country?", Myungsoo nervously asked as he played with his phone in his coat pocket. He had Sunggyu's phone on speed dial, so he was ready to call him. 

 

"I guess you didn't know.  I'm back. But I'm here to tell you something," there was a long silence before it was broken, "Keep that Jieun girl safe, because she could be an asset to my gang." 

 

Myungsoo jaw harden and he gritted his teeth, "Keep. Her. Out. Of. This." 

 

Kibum started chuckling, "She's really pretty boss.", as he showed a picture. 

 

Kibum's boss whistled as he looked at the picture, "She's a keeper. So I guess you better protect her. Kim Myungsoo. Now, you may leave." 

 

Myungsoo glared at them, before stepping out of the limo. He stood at the side of the street as he watched the limo driving away. How is he back? I've got to warn the others. Things are gonna get bad. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

Myungsoo stepped back onto school grounds, as he opened the gate that lead to the school garden. He walked down the school garden swiftly, because right now. He had to find the others and tell them that he is back. But while Myungsoo was walking down the garden, many girls were blocking his way and making it harder for him to go through. 

 

"Oppa. Do you have a girlfriend?", asked a girl behind Myungsoo, but he just smirked and kept pushing his way through the crowd until he went inside the school building. He stood up straight and fixed his shirt, before making his way back to the dorms. Myungsoo started running down the corridor, quickly making his way up the stairs, skipping every second stepped. 

 

BANG! 

 

He opened the room door and saw all of the members were in there.

 

"Why are you sweating Myungsoo?", asked Sungjong as he was texting someone on his phone. 

 

"He's back. Since 1 month ago.", Myungsoo panted. Immediately Sunggyu stood up and walked towards Myungsoo. 

 

"How do you know?" 

 

"I saw him. He talked to me. He knows about Jieun. She's in danger." Myungsoo replied. 

 

"What? Am I in danger?", everyone turned around and saw Jieun there. Standing at the doorway. 

 

".", mumbled Hoya under his breath. Jieun looked at Myungsoo with worried eyes as she stood there speechless after hearing her life is in danger. Sunggyu pulled her arm, to get her out of the doorway. He made sure that no one was hearing their conversation in the corridor, before closing it and locking the door.

 

"Someone explain.", demanded Jieun as she looked at everyone in the room, but no one would directly look at her in the eye. Sungjong sighed as he got off his chair and looked at Sunggyu, "I think we better tell her now." Sunggyu looked at everyone and nodded. Sungjong grabbed Jieun's arm and pushed her both shoulders down, making her sit in between Hoya and Dongwoo. 

 

"Jieun. This person that Myungsoo was talking about is, Kim Hyun Joong. Few years ago, he killed Myungsoo's brother, Moonsoo, because he was going out with the girl he liked. We, Infinite, think of Moonsoo as our own. So, we hunted down Hyun Joong, but we were too late. He had already fled the country. But now he is back, and he is after you.", explained Sungjong looking at his sister. She was shaking, thinking about how could someone go after another person and killing an innocent life. 

 

"Don't worry, we'll will protect you," said Sunggyu as he put a protective arm around her. Jieun looked at them. She smiled and nodded, trying to hide her fear away from the guys, but they could read Jieun's facial expression, knowing that she was scared. Jieun got up and unlocked the door and left the room. 

 

"We need a plan.", said Sunggyu as he made sure Jieun left the room. Myungsoo looked at the door and he didn't feel right leaving Jieun by herself at this state. He knows that Jieun can fight for herself, but not when she is in this state. He got up and left the room immediately and started looking for Jieun. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

Meanwhile, Jieun was walking down the corridor and thinking about what Sungjong just told her, but her train of thought was stopped by someone pushing her to the ground and slapping her on the face. Jieun looked up and saw Eunji and her group of friend surrounding her. 

 

"You ! WHY DOES MYUNGSOO HANGS OUT WITH YOU INSTEAD OF ME?!", yelled Eunji as she gave another slap across Jieun's face leaving a deep scratch. Blood started trickling down her face, suddenly she started feeling sharp pain all over her body. It was Eunji's crew. They started kicking her. Jieun suddenly felt a huge blow on her head as she felt a kicked to her head. Eunji raised her hands and they all stopped immediately. Jieun started coughing and spat out blood. She had blood trickling down her head and she couldn't think properly from the hit. Eunji bent down and grabbed her by her hair and forced Jieun to face her. Eunji raised her arm again, ready to slap Jieun again. Jieun closed her eyes tightly as tears started running down her cheeks, she was feeling scared, weak and vulnerable. Jieun was waiting for the shaper stinging pain, but there was nothing. She opened her eyes and saw a hand stopping Eunji's hand. 

 

"O-Oppa!", Eunji's eyes widen. Jieun looked up and saw Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at her giving her a worried looked before glaring at Eunji. He pushed Eunji backwards and started yelling, "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME OPPA! AND IF I SEE NEXT TIME A SINGLE SCRATCH ON HER! I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN!" 

 

Eunji looked at Myungsoo as she took a step backwards. Everyone soon started crowding around the corridor, after hearing Myungsoo shouting. All the boys stared at Myungsoo in amazement, because they have never seen Myungsoo angry before. He was always known as the emotionless guy that didn't give a damn about anything. Myungsoo bent down to Jieun and saw cuts and bruises around her body, he looked up to her face and saw the deep scratch on her face. He looked at Jieun and she was really weak after having all the girls physically hurting her. Myungsoo immediately took her arms and wrapped her arms around his neck and he carried her and started running down the corridor. All of the guys, made way for Myungsoo, but the girls stood there jealous at Jieun. Watching Myungsoo protecting her and carrying her. 

 

Myungsoo started running to the nurses' office. Jieun opened her eyes and saw Myungsoo puffing as he was carrying her and running. She tried saying something, but she felt very dizzy and everything started swirling around her. Her eyes started closing slowly and soon. Jieun out.

 

​- - - -​- - - -​- - - -​- - - -​- - - -​- - - -​- - - -​- - - -​- - - -​- - - -​- - - -​- - - -​- - - -​- - - -​- - - - 

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE :) Sorry, for not updating sooner... school just started for me... >< 

 

Hope its not a boring chapter... ^^ 

 

BTW, may someone please make a poster for my story please??? I don't know how to make one...