Chapter 11

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

 

"WHHHOOOOO~!!", squealed Jiyeon as she jumped onto the bed and laid there. 

 

"YAH!", Jieun pushed Jiyeon off the bed, "Get off. We need to unpack first." 

 

"Okay 'mother'.", Jiyeon rolled her eyes as she walked towards her luggage and started unpacking. Jieun was doing the same until her phone went off. Jieun got a message from an unknown number. 

 

 

From: UNKNOWN

 

Meet me at the shed where they keep all of the old snowboards. 

 

"Who's number is this?", mumbled Jieun to herself as she looked at the message. 

 

"Did you say something?", asked Jiyeon as she came from behind Jieun, "Oh, who was that from?" 

 

"Oh. Nothing.", lied Jieun as she quickly slipped her phone into her pocket and she got up. 

 

"Jiyeon, I need to go somewhere.", said Jieun as she grabbed her jacket. Jiyeon looked at her weirdly, but waved her goodbye. Jieun closed the door behind her and saw Sunggyu downstairs at the the living room. 

 

"Hey, Sunggyu?", Jieun called out to him as she went down the stairs, "Do you know where they keep the old snowboards?" 

 

"Yeah, they are right at the end of the backyard, but why do you ask?" 

 

"Uh, I just wanted to check them out. Can I?" 

 

"S-Sure.", replied Sunggyu as he pointed at the back where the shed was. He watched Jieun as she slowly made her way at the back of the villa. 

 

"Why did she ask?", Sunggyu asked himself. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

Jieun slowly made her way to the shed as she rubbed her arms, since it was winter and it was really cold. She shivered as she stepped into the shed and the light, but it wasn't working. 

 

"Hello? Anyone there?", she shouted out, but there was no answer. Her voice just echoed in the shed. She felt something moving behind her and she immediately turned around. 

 

"WHO'S THERE!?", she shouted out, but again. There was no answer. She felt another movement and it was behind her. 

 

"W-Who is there?", her voice quivered as she slowly took a step back, "I know how to fight." 

 

She kept on walking backwards until she felt a body behind her. 

 

"Boo.", the voice whispered in her ear, "Try to fight this.", and immediately a white cloth with chloroform went over . She tried fight it off. She tried kicking and punching the person behind her, but 'it' was too strong. Slowly everything around her went black. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

"Hey, let's all go out for lunch." said Dongwoo as he got off the couch and stretched, "I'm starving." 

 

"Yeah.", agreed Hoya and looked at Jiyeon shyly, "W-What do you want to have?" 

 

"I'm fine with anything.", smiled Jiyeon sweetly at Hoya, making him blush even more. 

 

"But, guys. Where's Jieun?", asked Sungjong as he looked around the room. Sunggyu immediately looked around the room as he eyes widen. 

 

"Oh, she said that she needed to go somewhere when we got here, but she didn't say where." Jiyeon told Sungjong. Sunggyu immediately looked at the back of the house where Jieun went. 

 

"Jieun.", he whispered before grabbing his shoes and running out. 

 

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?", yelled Dongwoo as everyone watched Sunggyu running out. 

 

"I don't know, but it looks like he knows where she is," replied Sungyeol as he got of the floor and stretched, "Come on. He is probably getting her by now. Let's get ready." 

 

Myungsoo watched Sunggyu running out of the house. He sensed something was wrong. He sensed that something bad has happened to Jieun. 

 

".", mumbled Myungsoo as he also ran after Sunggyu. Everyone also watched Myungsoo running out of the house and Dongwoo asked, "Now why is he running?", but no one could answer him.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

"SUNGGYU!", shouted Myungsoo as he ran after him. 

 

"I'M HERE!", Myungsoo heard him shouting and Myungsoo ran even faster until he reached the shed and saw Sunggyu standing there in the empty, dark, dirty shed alone with a paper in that. 

 

"Hey. What are you--", Sunggyu cut Myungsoo as he screamed and punched a hole in the shed wall. 

 

"What happened?", asked Myungsoo frantically. 

 

"They got her."  

​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - -  

 

HEYY ;) sorry for not updating sooner :((((( 

 

will try and update soon... been pretty busy... annndddd THANK YOOOUUU SOOOO MUCH! because i've got over a 1000 views!!! WHOOP~! WHOOP~! This calls for a celebration !!! *fist pump* heheheh ;P 

 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! :D :D :D please keep subscribing ;)