Chapter 14

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

 

Jieun eyes fluttered opened and looked around her. Everything was white around her. She looked down and saw Myungsoo sleeping right beside her with his head on the bed and his body in a sitting position. Jieun moved her arm around and it stirred Myungsoo. He slowly got up and stretched and looked at Jieun and smiled, "Your awake. How are you feeling?" 

 

Jieun tried moving around, but she winced in pain. "What happened?" 

 

Myungsoo sighed, "You were kidnapped by U-Kiss." 

 

Jieun remembered now and she asked Myungsoo again, "Where's U-Kiss now?" 

 

"They ran away. We lost them, but don't worry about it. The others are trying to find them. Right now you should worry about yourself getting better."  

 

Jieun nodded as the door opened. The rest of Infinite walked in. 

 

"JIEUN!", yelled Sungjong and ran towards Jieun and gave her a big hug. 

 

"Su-j-j-ong…", struggled Jieun as Sungjing was choking her. 

 

"Oh. Sorry.", Sungjong immediately let go of Jieun and took a step back. 

 

"How are you?", asked Hoya smiling at her. 

 

"Alright. Where's Jiyeon?" 

 

"Right here." 

 

Jiyeon stepped behind Hoya and smiled at Jieun. Jiyeon was eyes filled with tears as she gave her best friend the biggest hug ever. 

 

"I thought I was going to lose you forever.", she mumbled. 

 

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm here.", Jieun scooted over and patted the space beside her and they started chatting. While they were talking Jieun noticed Hoya kept on taking secret glances at Jiyeon. She smirked at him and turned to Jiyeon. 

 

"Hey, you think you can get me an orange juice?" 

 

"Yeah, sure. I'll be back." 

 

Jieun waited till Jiyeon walked out of the room before smirking at Hoya. 

 

"So… you like Jiyeon eh?", everyone stared at Hoya with their jaws hanging wide opened. Jieun giggled to herself. 

 

"N-No.", Hoya lied and looked away blushing. 

 

"Seriously?", Jieun raised an eyebrow. 

 

"W-well. Yes. WAIT! I mean no!", denied Hoya. 

 

"Your really obvious you know," chuckled Sunggyu, "It's pretty obvious you like her." 

 

At the same time Jiyeon walked back into the room and everyone went quiet. 

 

"What were you guys doing while I was gone?", asked Jiyeon as she saw everyone looking at her. 

 

"NOTHING!", they chorused.

 

"Uh… okay…", Jiyeon replied eyeing them weirdly as she passed Jieun her orange juice. Jieun smirked to herself. 

 

Hoya, I'm gonna help you get Jiyeon. I promise.