Chapter 6

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! 

 

"Coming!", shouted Jieun from the bathroom as she was drying her hair. She went to opened the door and saw Hoya standing there. 

 

"Hoya? Come in," Jieun opened the door wider to allow him in, "What brings you here?"  

 

"Sungjong told me to get you for breakfast." 

 

"Oh. Well, you can wait here. I just need to dry my hair.", Jieun was about to walk back to the bathroom, when suddenly the door burst opened and Jiyeon came running in and had a hands wide opened. 

 

"GOOD MORNING JIEUnnnnn.", Jiyeon's voice slowly died down, as she noticed Hoya was in the room, "Oh. Hi."

 

Jiyeon shyly raised her arm and waved, while Hoya smiled shyly and nodded. Jieun giggled as she noticed how awkward they both were. Then she noticed that Jiyeon's cheeks were slightly pink. 

 

"Jiyeon, meet Hoya. Sungjong's friend.", Jieun pushed her forward and it made Jiyeon trip and she fell forwards. 

 

"Ahhh!", Jiyeon put her hands forward and closed her eyes, but she felt something holding onto her waist and she looked up and it was Hoya. Their face were inches apart. Jiyeon looked at him slightly blushing and Hoya looked at her, before stepping back quickly and putting a hand at the back of his neck. 

 

"Uh, a-are you o-okay?", stuttered Hoya as he asked Jiyeon. He wasn't looking at Jiyeon straight in the eye. He was looking straight at the ground. 

 

"Y-yeah. Thanks.", Jiyeon replied shyly, before turning to Jieun and mouthing to her, 'I am going to kill you.'

 

Jieun laughed at her friend and mouthed back, 'You love me.' 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

"Good morning Sungie!", giggled Jieun as she messed up Sungjong's hair. 

 

"YAH! Don't mess it up.", complained Sungjong as he fixed up his hair. Jieun shook her head at her brother and sat next to him and stole his toast and started eating it. 

 

"Hey, what class do you have next?", asked Sunggyu as he sat next to Jieun. 

 

"History. Boring.", Jieun replied as she poked a finger in and making a gaging face. 

 

"Your with Myungsoo then, aren't you?", asked Woohyun looking at Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked up and saw Jieun looking at him, and suddenly he felt his heart beating really fast. Am I dying? Why is it beating so fast? Myungsoo got up and started walking away. 

 

"YAH! Where are you going?", shouted Sungyeol. 

 

"I need some air.", mumbled Myungsoo as he walked out of the cafeteria. Jieun looked at him walking out of the cafeteria. That was weird. He didn't even answer Woohyun. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was sitting at the school garden sitting on the bench as he clutched onto his heart. He looked up at the sky and started at the clouds moving past slowly. 

 

Why has my heart been beating so fast lately? Am I slowly dying? 

 

While he was looking up at the sky, he suddenly felt something clinging onto his am. He looked down at the person before getting off his seat. 

 

"W-What are you doing?", Myungsoo asked nervously as he stuck his arm out. 

 

"Aww. What's wrong?" 

 

It was Eunji. She gave him one of his seductive smiles, before getting up and started walking towards him. Slowly. Myungsoo started stepping backwards until he reached a tree. He looked around and saw that there was no where to escape. He turned his head and saw Eunji coming closer. She started to leant his head in closer, and he closed his eyes knowing that she was going to kiss him. But. . . he felt nothing on his lips. He opened up his eyes and saw a hand blocking his lips away from hers, he turned his head to see who the owner of the hand was. The owner who saved him. It was . . . 

 

"Kibum.", whispered Myungsoo. Kibum looked at him and smiled at him, giving him one of his scariest smile. Kibum turned to Eunji and pushed her back making her fall on her bottom. 

 

"Oww!", yelped Eunji as she slowly got off the ground and dusted herself, "What do you think your doing?" 

 

"Sorry little girl to break your game, but I've got some business to take care of with Myungsoo here.", said Kibum as he walked away and signaled Myungsoo to follow him. Myungsoo looked at him, before straighten himself and fixing his school uniform. He knew that if anything called business and it involved Kibum. It meant something was wrong. 

 

Myungsoo took long strides as he followed Kibum down the school garden. As Myungsoo and Kibum were walking, many girls were looking at them and they started whispering. 

 

"OMG! How hot are they!", squealed one girl to her friend. Kibum was walking past them and he overheard. He smirked as her thought, Girls would always be the same. They'll do anything you want them to do if your hot. 

 

Myungsoo followed Kibum until they reached the back of the school garden and they went through a gate and it was the main road behind the school. Kibum started walking down a street before turning right and there was a long, black, sleek, limo parked there. As Kibum walked closer to the limo a chauffeur came out and immediately walked over to the passenger side and opened the door. Kibum stopped and turned to Myungsoo, "After you." 

 

Myungsoo looked at him before getting into the limo and watched Kibum as he got into the limo as well. Myungsoo turned to the front of the limo, before widen his eyes. 

 

"Hello. Long time wasn't it?" 

​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- - - - ​- 

 

Hey guys, I won't be able to udpdate too often now, since now school just started, but I'll try my hardest;) 

 

But I was wondering who should I do next on my next fan fic...