Chapter 4

I promise you. I will always protect you. . .

 

 

"So, what did you wanted to tell us?", asked Hoya as they got back to their dorm and they all sat around the room. 

 

"Kibum. He's back.", Sungjong immediately shot up and looked at Myungsoo. 

 

"Kibum? Where?" 

 

"School grounds. He was following Jieun." 

 

"Jieun?", Sungjong eyes widen. Myungsoo nodded and gave Sungjong a worried look. Sungjong sighed and sat down and hit his fist down on the desk making everyone jump.  

 

"We have to warn her.", said Sunggyu, "Sungjong. Are you ready to show your sister your true self?"  

 

"I guess," sighed Sungjong, "I have to tell her one day. She has to know whats coming for her." 

 

Sungjong got out her phone and texted Jieun to meet him at the front of the school gate. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

Jieun was with Jiyeon when suddenly her phone message ringtone started going off. She took out her phone and looked at it. 

 

From: Sungjong 

 

Meet me at the school gate in 5. 

 

School gate? 

 

"Hey, Jiyeon. I need to go somewhere. I'll see you later.", she waved to Jiyeon and got her jumper and walked out of the dorm. As Jieun stepped out of the main door, a cold wind immediately blew right into her face and it made her shiver. She up her hood over her head and started walking down the long driveway. She walked up to the gate and stood there with her arms crossed. She started hearing an engine noise behind her and she turned around. It was a motorcycle. She squinted as she tried seeing who was coming towards her, but she couldn't see properly since the light was shinning into her face. As the motorcycle came closer to her, it started slowing down, until it came into a halt right in front of her. She tried seeing who was on the motorcycle, but it was so dark that she couldn't see his/her face properly, until the helmet was taken off. 

 

"Myungsoo? What are you doing here?", she was surprised, but he didn't answer at all and just chucked her an helmet. 

 

"Get on.", Jieun looked at him weirdly, but she didn't ask. She quietly got onto the motorcycle and put on her helmet. She nervously placed her hands on Myungsoo's shoulders.

 

"Hold on tightly.", he saw the way Jieun was holding onto him. 

 

"No your not."

 

"Yes, I am. Just go." 

 

"Whatever.", Myungsoo started the motorcycle and sped off. Jieun squealed and wrapped her arms around Myungsoo's waist and put her head on his back. Myungsoo looked back at her and smirked and went faster. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

 

"YAH! YOU WERE DRIVING TOO FAST!", yelled Jieun as soon as Myungsoo stopped the motorcycle and Jieun got off the motorcycle and took of her helmet. 

 

"That wasn't fast at all?"

 

"Whatever," Jieun looked around the empty street that Myungsoo brought her too, "Where are we? Why is this street deserted?" 

 

"Follow me.", Myungsoo got off his motorcycle and grabbed Jieun's hands and started dragging her down the street. 

 

"Y-Yah, where are we going?", panted Jieun. She had to basically run after Myungsoo because he was taking long strides and she couldn't keep up. Myungsoo suddenly stopped and turned around and caused Jieun to crashed into his chest. 

 

"Oww!", yelped Jieun as she rubbed her head. Myungsoo looked at her and smiled, "Clusmly," he whispered to himself before dragging Jieun into a club. 

 

"What are we doing in a club?", asked Jieun, but Myungsoo just ignored her. As Jieun walked into the club there were pole dancers everywhere and men surrounding them. Jieun rolled her eyes and looked over at the bartender who waved at Myungsoo. Myungsoo nodded at him before pulling Jieun into the back room and went down a flight of stairs before coming into a halt in front of a sliver door. Myungsoo started punching a bunch of numbers into the pin board and the door unlocked. Myungsoo opened the door and looked at Jieun. 

 

"Go in." 

 

Jieun looked at him wearily before taking a step into the room before being blinded by bright lights, but soon her vision got better and she could see properly again. She looked around and saw Sungjong and his friends sitting there in front of a TV and playing PS3. 

 

"Sungjong? What am I doing here?", Sungjong looked up and saw Jieun and smiled. 

 

"Jieun! Welcome to our hideout." 

 

"H-Hideout?" 

 

"Yeah. Come on. Let me show you around.", Sungjong grabbed jieun's hands and brought her around. Sungjong brought her to their CCTV room where they keep an eye on what's happening around them and he brought her also to where they sleep when they can't leave and he also showed her their kitchen. 

 

"And lastly. . . Our weapon room.", said Sungjong opening his arms widely, "Feel free to look around." 

 

Jieun looked at her brother and nodded. She started walking around the room and she was surprised with the number of guns and knife they had. Suddenly she started seeing grenades and bombs in front of her. But something caught her eye. 

 

"Hey, Sungjong. Why do you have a bubble blower in your room?", asked Jieun as she started opening it. 

 

Sungjong turned around and his eyes widen and reached out his hands. 

 

"JIEUN! DON'T OPEN TH--"  

 

​- - - - - - ​- - - - - - ​- - - - - - ​- - - - - - ​- - - - - - ​- - - - - - ​- - - - - - ​- - - - - - ​- - - - - -  

 

UPDATED AGAIN! :) sorry about chapter three guys, didn't realised i posted it twice... fixed it already ^^ 

 

This is for all my subscribers <3 PLEASE KEEP SUBSCRIBING :D :D