Chapter 6

Wipe Your Eyes

 

Which One?


“Soo Jung ah!” A sweet voice of a girl calls her.

Krystal is looking for the source of the familiar voice, but when she finally finds out who it is, she really can't believe what she sees. Her sister is now walking to her with a smile on her face. That's definitely a weird sight. It's just so unbelievable that she can't help but thinking if she has some kind of deadly disease so she decides to treat her better.   

On the other hand, Kyuhyun's eyes literally almost pop out of its socket once he sees Yoona. He is frozen on the spot and just staring at the smiling girl that is now standing in front of him. If he doesn’t see Donghae who stands next to her -looking stupid as ever- he would be thinking that he is in some kind of heaven. Like how come there are two angels? One besides him and the other one is right in front of him. After a good 30 seconds of staring, he looks at Donghae who looks at him. His hand reaches over to his hyung’s cheek and pinches it hard.

“OUCH! What the heck Kyu!” the victim screams in pain and rubs his abused cheek.

Both Yoona and Krystal give them weird look at their strange behavior.

“Oh God this is not a dream..” Kyuhyun whispers loud enough for anyone to hear. He looks at Yoona then Krystal. Back at Yoona and then Krystal. He keeps looking back and forth. Until Yoona clears because the awkwardness is too awkward.

“Can you let go of me now? I can stand without your help.” Krystal tells Kyuhyun whose arm still around her. 

“huh? oh, y-yes.” Kyuhyun quickly pulls his arms from her.

Krystal immediately glares at Yoona. “What do you want now?” She asks her, can't help but feels weird to see Yoona suddenly pops up in front of her since yesterday when usually she doesn't even give a damn about her. She doesn't even glance at her when they pass by each other before, so why now?

While Kyuhyun still stares in dazed at the two beauties in front of him.

“Nothing. I just walk and see you with someone. So.. I want to greet you. That’s all.” Yoona explains innocently.

Krystal snickers. “Are you for real?” She crosses her arms in front of her chest, not really believing what her supposed to be sister told her.

Just then finally Kyuhyun gets his consciousness back. Finally.

“E-excuse me.. but.. um.. h-how come I have two angels in front of me?”

The other three look at him like he is having some mental disorder.

“Is that supposed to be a compliment? But.. angel?” Yoona chuckles. Krystal just rolls her eyes out of ridiculousness.

“Haha umm.. I mean.. umm l-let’s forget it but can someone explain this to me? I'm a bit blurred here. you two.. how come.. look so alike..”

“We are twin, don’t you realize it?” Yoona suddenly stands beside Krystal and hugs her warmly, earning a frown from the other. "Oh, I'm Yoona by the way. Soo Jung's sister, or maybe you know her as Krystal?"

Kyuhyun looks at them. Now that he sees clearly, they are alike but not really alike. Like how Krystal’s nose is slightly sharper and her eyes are a bit bigger than Yoona. Meanwhile Yoona's face as a whole is smaller than Krystal.

But in a glance he definitely can’t tell them apart.

The problem is..

“Hyung.. so.. which one is my real angel?” He whispers to Donghae.