Eomma knows best,

A funny thing happend before tour

"Sunny ah, what a nice suprise" my mother kisses me on the cheek.

"Eomma, are you well?" I ask as I wrap my arms around her short figure.

"deh, no need to worry about me, let's sit" we walk into the living room and I see a plate of cookies in the middle of the white coffee table. I flop on to the big couch behind me, just like I would do after coming home from school, before I moved into the dorms. "The other night when Amber was leaving, we had a little chat" my mother says. oh no. I think.

"Really?  What did you two 'chat' about?" I ask.         

"She told me about this dinner conference that is happening tonight, the company is revealing information about the future of the company. Do you have a date?" she asks me. I try not to glow red. Amber would have told her about Yesung because the whole "date" thing is something only people in the SM family would understand, although my uncle is SM and the owner of the company, my mum has no connections to the company other than me and Lee Soo-Man. I decide to tell my mother everything. About BoA apologizing, the recent awkwardness around Yesung, this morning and the coffee shop, even that small moment Yesung and I shared when we drove back to the dorms after visiting my mother's house. It's all too much for her to take in.

"It sounds like you really love him, and he may love you too" my eomma tells me.

"UMMA!" I yell at her, but I realize she isn't teasing. I let her continue.

" I watched you two grow up and there's never been a 'brother sister' relationship between the two of you" she tells me. I doubt  her words at first.

"Are you sure? I mean we fought a lot too" I protest. But she protests back.

"When you two fought, it was like husband and wife. You would forgive eachother easily" I think about this for a while. About me and Yesung being husband and wife. I begin to speak.

"Eomma?" I ask

"Deh?" she answers almost instantly

"if I was ready to marry, and Ye-" I'm cut off.

"I would let you two marry, I wouldn't let what happened to me happen to you" she tells me. I give her a questioning look. She took in a deep breath. "before I met your father, there was another man in my life, a man I truly loved, but he didn't love me the same way. When he proposed to me, my father wouldn't allow us to marry because I was too young, eventually he got tired of waiting and left me. Then along came your father and I didn't hesitate, now I regret ever meeting your father, the only happiness he ever brought me was you" she finishes and I see her eyes are now glassy from tears.

"How come you never told me you were suffering?" I ask as a tear makes a silvery trail along my cheek.

"Because the last thing I needed was you suffering too" her voice is trembling now. I wrap my arms around her. When I pull away I get a text message from Sica.

~Our outfits have arrived, come back to the dorm whe you're ready :)~ 

"I should get going now." I tell my mother.

"See you again Sunny-ah, rember, fighting. Saranghae"

"Thanks for everything, Saranghae" I answer and the door clicks shut behind me. I sit in my car and think if all the things my mother has told me today.

 

I arrive back at the dorms and I almost collapse. My unnies are looking flawless. Taeyeon hears me come in and starts up convosation.

"I heard Yesung kissed you~" she hoots with a smile. When she says that I am able to snap out of my daze and pick my jaw up from the ground.

"Yah! Sica!" I shout.

"What? I couldn't resist" she says poking her head out of the bathroom, smirking. All of my other members turn all giggly.

"Aish! Calm down, it was nothing. We'd always do it before we went on stage for good luck" I protest.

"But you weren't performing" Sooyoung calls from behind the couch

"And he did talk about 'feelings that had always been there' remember?" Sica asks as she comes out of the bathroom, with her dark hair tamed and ready to be styled. Her words make the girls even more giggly.

"Was this after I left?" Yoona asks with a shocked smile on her face.

"Yes it was, but he was saying if he was acting 'weird' lately, that was why. He could have been talking about anyone, it was probably just a warning" I wave off their hopes.

"yeah yeah, sure sure" Tiffany says with a smirk which causes the girls to laugh.

"Yah!" I don't have a protest so I try changing the subject " I should be getting ready, I hope I look as good as you guys" I say.

Taeyeon's hair is in a neat, high bun. She wears a white bubble dress and black stilettos. She has a bright red blazer that has sleeves  rolled to her elbow her cuffs are glittery and so are the buttons lining the blazer. Jessica has her hair out. Same dress as Taeyeon except it is orange. She wears a simple white shrug with no sleeves. She has a glittery collar peaking through the top of the dress. Tiffany wears the same white dress and heels. She wears a hot pink blazer just like Taeyeon's except the collar on her jacket is glittery and her hair is out. Hyoyeon wears a white dress with a purple vest on top, the shoulder cuffs are glittery and her long blonde hair is out. Yuri has her hair out, her top half has short sleeves like the rest of the dresses but her skirt is light blue. She has a glittery belt to break up the colours a little better. Sooyoung has her hair out and has bright teal buttons running through the middle of her dress. He shrug is glittery and the collar is the same teal colour as her buttons. YoonA has her hair in a simple ponytail. Her top half is glittery and her skirt is lime green. Seohyun is breath taking in the same white dress as the others. She has a shrug like Jessica's except hers is black and it has glittery sleeves cut a few centre meters above her elbows with her hair up in a ponytail like Yoona's.

I realize that there's a kind of pattern. Jessica is orange and Tiffany is pink, my "colour" must be yellow.

"you all look stunning." I tell them all.

"Yeah that's great" Taeyeon says hurrying me "now go try on your dress!" she pulls off the last dress sealed in a black bag that has my name written in it in white letters.I grab it from her and the girls push me into my bedroom.

"Have any of you seen it yet?" I ask.

"nope, we wanted you to be the first to see it" Jessica says

"We know you'll look great no matter what" Hyoyeon says with a sweet smile.

"thanks Unnie" I say smiling.

"Now go!" Taeyeon pushes me inside and closes the door. I sigh. Silly Unnie. I think to my self as I the bag. I pull out the coat hager that has my dress hangging off it.  The top half is a golden yellow like I thought, my skirt is glittery and I have a white shrug with no sleeves like Jessica. I try not to squeal. I could not have asked for a better outfit. I undress and slip the dress over my body. I slip of the shrug and put my foot inside my heels. The insoles make it fit like a puzzle piece, and make me look taller. 

"How does it look?" I hear Seohyun shout from behind the door. I open it and she's a little startled to be greeted by me.

"You tell me!" I say smiling at her. I step out and all eight have their attention snatched from them and handed to me.

"you look-" YoonA is cut off.

"AMAZING" Yuri finishes off her sentence. This earns her a nudge from Yoona, because she was interrupted.

"You're gonna need all the help you can get" Taeyeon says circling her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Hyoyeon questioned.

"I made sure she had a complementing dress, I want her to stand out infront of you-know-who even if he is going with you-know-what"  al the girls sinker at her clever joke but I'm bright pink. I replay BoA's apology to me and remember I haven't told any of them. I tell themhe whole story, including all the stuff after at the coffee shop, but I leave out the part with my mother, I know these girls are like my sisters, but somethings are private. The all question it and there was some bickering for a little while.

"There was no explanation, she just said it was never her intention for feelings to be hurt." I say in her defense.

"Even if that is so, we're still mad at her for asking Yesung out when she knew how much you like him" Sooyoung says comforting me.

"thank you" I say to them all with a warm smile. I realize that I still had't confessed to them about my feelings yet, even tough they could already tell. I try to backpedal but Hyoyeon has already picked up that I hadn't scolded Sooyoung.

"So you do like him!" she says with a big grin on her face.

"Ugh, um, I do not!" I manager to get out.

"sure sure" Seohyun says casually, but I'm no pabo, I pick up her sarcasam. 

"Aigoo" I sigh. They all laugh at me and we came in for a group hug. My unnies never fail to make me smile.

 

We walk out of our dorm and into the parking lot. When we reach the bottom, all of the Super Junior oppars are there ready to greet us. We're all riding on a bus to get to the restaurant together. They walk over to greet us and I notice Yesung staring at me. I'm not the only one to notice, Jessica nudges me in the ribs. Aigoo, this is going to be a long night. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully this makes up for all the short chapters, sorrry there hasn't been an update in a while, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :3

Please comment as it encourages me to update sooner. Saranghae <3