The duet.

A funny thing happend before tour

Yesung POV

I hope Sunny is ok,she hasn't been looking very happy all morning. All though she has been laughing and smiling I know she's hiding something. I'm really worried about her.

I walk into class and it's filled with trainees still waiting to debut. Some look 9 years old, some look 18 years old.

"have you seen Sunny?" I spin around and I'm looking into the anxious face of Jessica.

"She went to use the restroom, she should be here soon" I tell her. But it isn't good enough, she hurries off in the direction of the toilets. We settle down into our seats, finally joined by Jessica, Amber and a very puffy eyed Sunny. Panic rushes through me immediately. She's avoiding my gaze so when I get Amber's attention I give her a questioning look. Amber just shrugs. I'm really worried now, if she hasn't told Amber, she hasn't told anyone.

End of POV

Im still sobbing. Pull yourself together.I think. I'm startled by the sound of the door opening. Foot steps hurry in. I hear a tap on my cubicle.

"Sunny? Are you in there?" it's the sweet voice Jessica. I sniff and open the door. And I am wrapped in Jessica and Amber's arms.

"Are you alright? Do you want to talk about it?" Amber asks. I simply shake my head.

"Let's just get to class" I suggest. When I walk into the classroom I notice Yesung looking at the door. I quickly look away. I see Amber shrug in the corner of my eye. We settle down and the instructor walks in. We sit towards the back. I spot Yesung constantly looking back but I try to ignore it. It's best if I do ignore it. Our teacher tells us to grab a partner and that we will be singing duets today. My hand closes around Ambers and she smiles at me and I try my best to return it. We all break off around the room to practice. We get given 'only one' by Boa. The irony.

"I love this song" Amber says.

"I love it too" I am startled and I turn around to see Yesung standing behind us. "I didn't have a partner"

"Oh, ok." I say bluntly.

"Since I'm not really into ballads, I'll let you two make the magic happen" Amber says backing away. I know she's trying to do something, sly llama. Amber leaves us alone and to my shock, she isn't trying to do anything. She didn't nudge me, she didn't wink, she didn't even smirk a little. Maybe she's heard about Boa and him. It's just a conference dinner, why do we even need dates? Thats when I realized she's trying to make him her boyfriend. I am still going to act un-effected and try and build a friendship with her, but it  won't feel completely real.

"Sunny-ah, I just want you to know you can tell me anything. I care about you too much to see you hurt like this" Yesung says to me with his hand over mine. I know I can tell you everything - just not this.

"I'm fine, really, just a bit stressed, we're about to start recording songs for our big comeback." I tell him. "Are you and Boa like together?" I ask. It's killing me. I need to know.

"I guess time will tell, I don't know if I like her enough to date her. Sometimes what we want isn't what we get, but eventually what we get becomes so much better than what we wanted in the first place." he says.

"That is so true" I say. Maybe I might get something better than Yesung. Or maybe Yesung will get something better than Boa.

"let's start practicing the song together" he suggests. We start singing together and our voices mould together almost perfectly, and itisn't even a duet song. It isn't until we stop singing we realize the whole class had fallen silent to listen to us sing.

"That was amazing, I'll be telling your managers about this" our instructor says as his voice is swallowed ip by applause. Right now Iam trying my hardest not to fall apart. I got so lost in this moment with him it hurts even more he is slowly inching away from my reach. He may never be mine. But I wave that thought away, singing that duet made me feel warm inside.

The bell sounds and I go to my locker with Amber. She try's her best not to ask me questions about my 'bathroom break-down'.

"Don't worry about me, Amber-ah, I'm fine" I say with a big grin that doesn't feel fake at all.

"I do know about Boa and Yesung. We don't need dates to that conference anyway" she says wrapping an arm around me. I have no more classes for the rest of the day. I'm joined by Yoona and Yesung.

"let's go grab those coffees, Sunny-ah" Yoona says.