No big deal

A funny thing happend before tour

"It's not a big deal" I say, but that isn't changing their minds.

"uh, it's a huge deal, Sunny-ah" Krystal says. I roll my eyes at her.

"All he did was kiss me on the forehead and say a few things,no biggie" I assure them.

"What did he say!?" Jessica asks in alarm.

"Uh, he just told me that there anything going on between him and Boa. He also said something about 'trying to see if there are feelings that have always been there', I have no idea who he was talking about though, but yeah, no big deal" I say quite bluntly.

"You are actually so delusional it isn't even funny" Amer says shaking her head.

"I am not" I say.

"You're in denial too" Amber says.

"Yah! I am not!" I say

"He wouldn't say those things to just anybody" Jessica tells me.

"But I'm not just anybody,we've been best friends ever since we met, that's along time" I plead.

"What did you say he said? Trying to see if there are feelings there that could have always been there?" Krystal asks with a smirk creeping across her face.

"He could be referring to anyone" I protest.

"But he told you, if it wasnt about you than he wouldn't have said anything" Amber says

"Again, we've been bestfriends for ages, we tell eachother everything" I say

"Explain the kiss then" Jessica jumps in folding her arms

"We did that all the time for good luck before we went on stage" I tell them.

"But we you aren't performing, you're sitting at a cafe drinking coffee, you don't need any luck for that" Amber says. "I know I'm a huge tomboy and all, but I know more about this kind of stuff than you think, I just really hate clothes shopping and all of that stuff"

"I can tell" I say with a smile. we spend time walking through the shopping centre. Krystal and Jessica have the biggest urge to go clothes shopping. I don't really mind but this doesn't sit well with Amber, so we just follow them around from store to store. We get noticed a few times by fans and one of my arms almost got ripped off but that's what happens when an idol goes out and about without security by their side.

We enter a store and my attention is completely stolen by a pair of black ankle boots with white bow ties on the ankles. The price tag flattens my smile a little.

"Not today, Sunny, just looking" Jessica says from behind me. I pout.

My mind keeps wandering back to Yesung and the whole conference dinner thing. Now I will be the first to admit that the whole idea is stupid that we want to bring dates, Shindong said he was bringing his girlfriend, Nari along since they were having a hard time squeezing in dates recently. That's when most of the SM colleagues turned into 13year old desperates. I think of who is bringing who. Wen I get to the SHINee boys the first one in my mind is Key and Amber imideatly jumps into my thoughts. I have to ask.

"Amber, did Key talk to you abo-" I'm cut cut off by Krystal.

"Yes! He did, they're going together!" she shrieks as her attention is pulled away from a dress rack.

"It's nothing serious, we're just sitting on the same table together, it's no big deal, I was ment to tell you earlier but we got distracted by you and Yesung" Amber says nudging me."Remember when You, Yesung and I were studdying at your eomma's?" she asks me. I nodmy head as I replay the memory. She continues. "Well like I told you, I thought it may ruin our friendship, but then I finally realized that it can't ruin our friendship because the feeling was never there,it either had to always be there, or never have been there at all" shesays giving me a look, trying to hint something to me.

"I know" I say smiling "I could tell that the feeling was never fully there, I didn't say anything because there are things you need to learn yourself, they get through to you better that way, if I told you first, you would deny it" I tell her. Jessica and Krystal are gob smacked since this is the first time they are hearing of this. Amber has more of a girl-ish side than you would think.

"I'm going to go now, I need to visit my eomma" I say looking at the time. 2:47. I need to be back at the dorms by 4:30 so I can get prepared for the dinner. I hug them all goodbye and step into my car. I turn on the radio and 'Lucky' by Jason Mraz is playing. My favorite song that is written and sung in English. I remember this is another song that me and Yesung sung together the night he was driving me back to the dorms. I replay the memory in my head and smile.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry about the short chapter again, the next one will make up for it, I promise. Please leave comments as it encourages me to update more regularly. I hope you enjoy! :)