Confession?

A funny thing happend before tour

"I will admit, I forgot that we were supposed to get coffee together" I say to no one in particular as we sit in my car.

"So did I, Yesung came and reminded me" Yoona says from the backseat of the car.

"Sorry we're so forgetful, oppa, we've been very busy with our upcoming comeback lately, I thought we had recording today" I say.

"It's fine, I've been there before" Yesung says.

"I never thought I'd become a singer and get this far. I guess life doesn't always go as planned" Yoona says with a shrug.

"And in the end, everything will be ok, if it's not ok, it's not the end." I say. I look up at Yesung who is smirking, he knows his words to me earlier had gotten through to me. As he looks away I've realized something else today.  Not everything is ok with Yesung, meaning it's not the end. I really have fallen in love with my best friend. I think as I smile, these things wouldn't mean as much as they do if I wasn't in love with him.

Yesung brings over three coffees. I sip the rich, bitter sweet liquid. My phone buzzes. It's Amber.

~Hey Sunny bunny! We all hope you're feeling better :)~

i smile as I tap my screen in reply

~Aww you're too cute, tell everyone I'm fine and thanks for their concern, wanna hang out? Meet me at the coffee shop in about 20 minutes?~

I send the message and set my phone down on the table waiting for a reply

"Who was that?" Yesung asks

"Amber, just telling me everyone hopes I'm ok" I answer with a smile and he does the same. We all just chat for a while until my phone buzzes again.

~Ok, be there soon. Bringing Sica and Krystal~

~Ok, see you soon~

I really missed hanging out with Yoona. Back in the trainee days we used to pull pranks on Leeteuk and Heechul. Soon it was the SNSD trainees vs. the SJ trainees. We haven't had that much fun altogether since our last tour. My mind wanders to Heechul. Yesung, him and I were like three peas in a pod. I used to think I liked him a little. I always laugh when I think of that. They were the only oppas who wanted to play on rest days. All the other members just slept in their dorm on rest days.my thoughts are interrupted by Yesung and Yoona.

"We should head back to the dorms to get ready for the conference dinner tonight" Yoona suggests. We all agree I hug Yoona goodbye and she walks to the bus stop. Yesung is still waiting by. He sits back down and places one of his hands over mine.

"I just thought I'd let you know there isn't anything serious between me and Boa, if I seem a little different it's because I'm a little confused. I just need to see if there are feelings that have always been there forever or only just recently" he stops himself from continuing. He's realized he's said too much.  Did he just confess to me? "I'll see you later" he says planting a kiss on my forehead. Thats nothing too huge, we used to do that all the time before we went on stage. It then hits me. We aren't on stage, we're at a coffee shop. I start to think, that's when I spot Amber, Jessica and Krystal staring at me from a small distance with their jaws hitting the ground. This is gonna be a long day. I think.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter!  Please leave comments of what you think of the story so far! I hope you enjoy