Don't be silly

A funny thing happend before tour

"Yah! Slow down a little would you, Sunny?" I hear Amber shouting behind me. I roll my eyes as I slowness down my pace, just in time, too, we're at our lockers.

"how about you walk faster?" I joke as I breath loudly.

"Last time I checked, we weren't aloud to run through the halls" Amber shoots with a smirk on her face. I jab her ribs as she squirms to leave my grip.

"I'll teach you to sass me" I give her a playful smile as I release her.I crack open the lock on my locker and slide out the books I need for English.im still a little rough around the edges.right now the only classes I'm attending are Dance lessons, Vocal lessons and Language lessons.Anything else is irrelevant to my knowledge.

i notice Amber pouting as she looks at my schedule.

"what's wrong, my llama?" I ask with a little touch of aeygo as I ruffle her hair.

"we don't have any classes together today". She's right. I pout as I rest my head on her shoulder.

"what do you have tomorrow?" I say as I lift my head to look at her.

"let's see, I have vocals first thing tomorrow, and then I'm free for the rest of the day, we have to prepare for the dinner conference thing" she says

"I have vocals too, and do you have a date to that thing?" I ask

"Nah, I reckon it's stupid and immature" she says "but I wouldn't mind going with Key" she says

" you should ask him" I suggest.

"Like I said, it's immature, but if he asked me, I would say yes" she says.We begin to walk away but are stopped by Luna, Jessica, Key and Yesung. Yesung. The corner of my lips can't help jolting upwards at the sight of him. Ugh, not this again. I think to myself. he smiles right back at me. This causes my heart to flutter. Crap.Amber nudges me and winks. Oh god. Jessica finally pipes up.

"Hey guys" she says as she hugs Amber and I both.

"Hey" I say with a smile. I hug Luna followed by Key. I freeze when it comes to Yesung. Come on, Sunny, it's only hugging, how hard could it be? I shake the thought away.

"Sunny-ah, wheres my hug?" he asks as we envelope eachother in a hug.As he releases me and I catch a glimpse of Amber grinning.

"Who has English this morning?" I ask

"I do" Key says smiling at me and I smile back. This causes Ambers grin to fade. I give her a 'jealous?' look?

"Who has dance lessons this morning?" Amber asks 

"I do" Yesung says. Amber mocks me with and mouths 'jealous?' to me. I hit her and we laugh. The bell sounds and we're all about to walk off but I'm stopped by Amber.

"Yah! We'll be late for class" I plead

"That's what you said the first time" she says

"Fine, what is it?" I ask hoping she won't be long.

"I reckon you like Yesung" she says with a grin

"Don't be stupid, we're just friends" I protest.

"Well he might like you" she says.

"He does n-" I protest but I am cut off by her American accent.

"you should have seen the way he hugged you, he wrapped his arms around your waist. Friends don't usually hug like that" she says.

"Whatever, I don't think he does, see you at break" I tell her as I walk off. I think about her words. What if I do like Yesung?. I shake off the thought and head to class.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry about the short chapter! The others should be a little longer. Leave your comments. Please no hate. Update soon.