Forgive and be betrayed

A funny thing happend before tour

 

When I awake I am facing Taeyeon and Jessica's curious faces.

"When did you get back, Sunny Bunny?" Jessica asks as Taeyeon hands me a mug filled with a thick, brown liquid. hot chocolate.My favorite pick-me-up.

"Around 9-ish" I say. "I accidentally woke Yoona when I came in and soon half the dorm rocked up to our room to schat about the 'love triangle' of Boa, Yesung and I" I add

"love triangle?" Taeyeon asks as her and Jessica exchange a confused look.

"long story, I don't really support the idea of it anyway" I answer. I take a sip from the mug enjoying the taste of chocolates flood my mouth.Seohyun comes and sits on the end of my bed followed by Sooyoung. We talk about what's been going on and mess around a little. I love these girls I think to myself.

i slip into an orange button up with a collar. It has no sleeves and a little flowy which is good because it is quite a warm day today. I slide my legs into a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. I put on a pair of black flat lace ups wich cover a small part of my calf. I grab my brown sling bag and pull out my phone to text Yesung.

~ You, Yoona and I should grab coffee after class?~  the reply is almost instant.

~Sounds good! Btw, I spoke to Boa for you, she wants to talk to you~  I need to find him before class starts. I run through the halls searching, I find him and Boa at his locker. They haven't spotted me so I take the time to slow down and compose my self. I was up to them.

"Hey guys" I say with a smile. Yesung leans in for a hug and I accept. I see Boa over his shoulder giving us a both a look.

"Boa wanted to tell you something" Yesung tells me. Boa begins

"Sunny-shi, I'd just like to apologize for not making you and your group members welcome, I never intended to upset any of you" she says with a sympathetic smile. It makes me feel warm inside. happy.

"All is forgiven" I tell her with my brightest smile.she wraps her arms around me and I return her hug. But something feels weird about it. It feels empty. When she pulls away I ask them what class they have today.

"Well I actually don't have any classes, I came down to ask Yesung something and apologize to you"

"Ahh I see." I say. What did she ask Yesung? I think to myself.

"I have a vocal lesson" Yesung says. My happiness shows.

"So do I!" I say a little too excitedly. Boa gives me a look and chuckles.

"That's great!" he says mocking my goofy face.

"cut it out, oppa" I say with a giggle.

"Well, I should get going" Boa says as she kisses Yesung on the cheek and disappears down the hall. She did not just do that. Yesung blushes and I feel my heart ache a little.

"she asked me to the dinner so I accepted. I think I might like her" Yesung says shyly.

"oh." I say and we both walk to class silently. I see the ladie's restroom and choose that as my escape.

"Excuse me, I'll be in in a minute" I say and head for the toilets. The moment I close the cubical door I let tears drown my cheeks. He  can't do this. He can't. He's going to fall in love with her . That's when I realized that it wouldn't matter if he fell in love with her, I wasn't ging to lose him as a friend because I had forgiven Boa, right? That's when I realized I was extremely jealous of her. I had fallen in love with Yesung and I hated myself and him for it.