What do you think of Yesung?

A funny thing happend before tour

I walk into the English room and notice the lesson hasn't begun. I take the seat between Seohyun and Key. Seohyun wraps her arm around me and I rest me head on her shoulder. Soon I find Key whispering in my ear.

" what do you think of Yesung" he says. Crap. I don't answer too fast because it will make me look desperate.

"Well, we're best friends, have been for ages,  his really awkward but that's what I love about him and his voice is heart melting." I say hoping I haven't said too much.

"Do you think he's cute?" he asks in a teasing voice. I give him I light shove and smirk.

"well he's not hideous" I say. "infact, he really isn't that bad looking at all" I say. Hiding the undeniable blush spread on my cheeks.Key laughs.

"What do you think of Amber?" I ask lifting my eyebrow. Payback.He sighs.

"Well, she's really cool and laid-back. She's funny, I really like her" he says.

"do you think she's cute?" I ask biting my lip trying not to smile. He chuckles before he nods. When he looks up I receive a small shove because I'm grinning from ear to ear and he hates talking about this stuff, especially with girls.

"You know, she really likes you" I say. He looks up at me and notices I'm not teasing, that I'm being serious.

"Really?" he asks.

"Don't act so shocked, are you really that blind?" I ask him. This earns me a shove. The bell finally sounds. I walk out with Key and we set out to find Amber and Yesung. 

"can we stop by my locker first? I just want to put these books away" I ask him

"Sure, just make it quick" he answers. 

After stopping by my locker we head to the cafeteria and spot Amber and Yesung. We take a seat at the nearest table.

"uh, we'll be right back" Amber says as her and Key stand up and walk away. I watch them as they begin to walk away.

"lovebirds" Yesung says. My attention is brought back to the table and we chuckle.

"She really likes him" I say  watching them walk outside and begin talking.

"He really likes her" Yesung says

"I can tell" I say with a smile, remembering him talking about Amber today in English.

"Amber and I were talking about you today" he says shyly. I sigh. Of course you were. I think to my self.

"isn't that funny? Key and I were talking about you. So then I started talking about Amber" I say replaying our convosation in my head. We both chuckle."Do you think they planned it?" I ask him.He looks up at me with a puzzled look.

"Maybe. I mean it's quite ironic that both asked us about one another"

"they could be talking about it right now" I say glancing back over at them. I catch a glimpse of Boa giving me a dirty look. I roll my eyes at her.

"Are you free for a study sesh this afternoon?" I hear Yesung ask.

"Hmm...What day is it today?"

"Monday"

"ah that's right, yeah I'm free, but Taeyeon and Sootoung are redecorating our dorm, so could we go to yours?"

"We won't have much privacy" he say with a pout.

"that's ok, we'll go to my eomma's house, I need to give her a visit anyway" I say

"alright then" he says with a smile.before we know it Amber and Key join us. Followed by Hyoyeon, Victoria and Leeteuk.we chat amongst eachother for a while but I'm soon stolen away from the table by Amber.

"are you free tonight?" she asks. I shake my head

"Why?"

"Study sesh" she says pouting

"well I'm having one with Yesung at my Eomma's house, you can come if you want" I suggest. He pout turns into a grin at the sound of Yesungs name. "Yah! No ideas, we are bestfriends remember?"

"I know it's just that you like him and all" she says

"Aish! I never said that!" I say

"I know, I'm just teasing, I'll go but I'll have to be back at the dorms by 5, or we can studdy at my dorm?"

"sure thing little llama" I say as we join the others.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Update soon! Please comment what you think so far! Hope you enjoy :)