Duet?

A funny thing happend before tour

I roll out of bed this morning and to my suprise, my head isn't throbbing and my dinner isn't threatening to make a re-appearance. I blindly pull on a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a white top with a red and black plaid shirt from my wardrobe and roll the sleeves so the are just above my elbows. I slip into a pair of black flats and flop onto the couch and start channel surfing, I can't be bothered checking if any of the others are up. I hear the front door open and Soyoung and Jessica storm in with three cups each filled with coffee.

"Where have you two been?" I ask them.

"We've been up since 7 this morning. We went to grab coffee, here" Jessica says sliding one of the cups into my hand "drink this, I think you're going to need it" she says implying that she thinks that I have a heavy hangover.

"Yah, I'm not hungover, but I'll drink this anyway, why do you only have six cups? If you haven't forgotten there are 9 girls living here" I say pointing to the cups on the kitchen bench.

"First in, best dressed." Sooyoung says shrugging. I look at my phone and see the time. 9:10AM. I sip the coffee and it tastes just like the one I shared yesterday with Yoona and Yesung.

"Thanks for the pick-me-up, any idea what we are doing today?" I ask them.

"We have a conference to attend giving us details about the tour, the song lists and what not, and then we will be doing rehearsals" Sooyoung says.

Hyoyeon walks out of her bedroom wearing a knitted sweater in a dark blue colour and black skinny jeans, under the sweater is a white blouse, you can tell by the white collar sticking out the neck hole. She looks very preppy, not Hyoyeon's style at all, but she still looks very nice. She joins our conversation. "I hope there will be a dance battle" she says smiling at us.

"They have a dance battle nearly every tour, I'm sure there will be one. Besides, if there isn't one I'm sure you will have a solo, or a dance trio with Yuri and Yoona" Sooyoung says.

"I know, it just always makes me feel better to keep my hopes up anyway, they could change their minds any moment" Hyoyeon says. And we know she means my uncle when she says "they".

"Do you mind if I wear that sweater tomorrow?" Jessica says with her attention fully glued to Hyoyeon's upper body.

"of course not" she says cheerfully and twirls in a circle. All this talk about dance has out her in a good mood.

We head down to grab some breakfast, and we are soon joined by the others. We all chat about the tour, soon enough my attention is grabbed by someone walking into the cafeteria, I look up and see boa getting an iced coffee. I call out to her, when she turns around she smiles and waves at me, I point to the free spot next to me and she gives me the thumbs up, implying that she was going to join us for breakfast. The others give me weird looks and turn round to see who I was talking to.

"Why are you talking to her ?" Taeyeon asks.

"She's going to come and sit with us, is that alright?" I ask them. They all exchange hesitating looks. I sigh. "I promise you all she doesn't hate us" I tell them, their answers are still hesitated, they agreed but they will be keeping a close eye on her. Boa settles down next to me.

"Good morning, girls" she says smiling

"Morning" we all answer back."How was your date with Yesung last night?" Taeyeon asks her.

"It wasn't a date, it was more like we went as friends, he started acting weird towards the end of the evenining" she tells us.

"He told me he felt sick" I but in.

"There was more than sickness underneath is tone, he seemed upset about something, he glanced over at you a lot" boa says to me.

"Huh, is that so?" Hyoyeon asks Boa, whilst smiling at me.

"Yes, he only seemed upset after Heechul oppa came" she tells us, and we all know what she's talking about.

I sigh. "I must have looked like a pabo last night" I say "I will admit, I'm embarrassed about it" I say pouting. 

"Don't worry about it, I don't think too many people noticed" Boa assures me.

"We should get going to the conference soon" Seohyun informs us.

 

As we walk to the hall, Boa tells me about how she heard Yesung and I's duet.

"Really? Did you like it?" I ask her.

"I liked it so much that I'm letting you two sing it on the tour instead of me, she says. I gasp.

"You wouldn't!!!" I say excitedly

"of course I would!" she says smiling "you both have amazing voices, I want to see what our fans think" she says.

"Wow, told you two were good" Seohyun says elbowing me, I smile and thank her.

 

We enter the hall and Lee Soo-Man and the other important people of SM stand on the stage waiting to announce the news to us and the trainees about our world tour. We are told the songs each group will perform and costumes. We still are to find out about orders and other performances such as dance solos, battles and sub unit performances. I will admit we have a pretty good line up this time round.

SNSD will be performing The boys, paparazzi, Oh!, All my love is for you and Hoot. Super junior will be performing Mr Simple, Spy, Bonmana, y,free and single and superman. SHINee will be performing Sherlock, hello, lucifer,dazzling girl and Ring ding dong. F(x) will be performing Lachata, Nu Abo, hot summer, danger and Eletric shock. Boa will be performing The shadow, copy and paste, eat you up and hurricane Venus. TVXQ will perform Catch me, before you go, Mirotic and keep your head down. Finally, EXO will perfom Mama, history and what is love. Lee Soo-Man begins to speak.

"As of now, we only have news on one duet and that will be 'Only one' performed by Lee Soon-Kyuhyun and Kim Jongwoon, Boa has given up some of her own stage time for a duet. That's why she is only performing 4 songs, she wasn't kidding! I am so thankful toward Boa, it's not about the song I'm singing or how I sing it, it's about the person I'm singing it with, and the people I'm singing it for. where did all that sappy talk come from? Another side of me argues. I find Yesung looking at me excitedly and I smile back at him.Lee Soo-Man speaks again. "we will have more details at further notice" he confirms and we all begin to file out of the hall.

When we get out into the hall way I see Yesung coming towards me, I swing my arms around him.

"Aren't you excited?!" I ask him happily.

"of course I am, we should start practice tomorrow" he suggests

"ok" I say and smile at him, he smiles back and I hear someone calling out to me. It's Amber.

"Unnie! Congrats! You must feel honored to perform one of BoA's songs with Yesung" Amber says to me.

"Of course I'm honored, this really makes up for everything she's ever done" I say smiling. I give her one last hug and hurry off to get changed. "I'll text you after rehearsal!" I call out to her and I see her wave back as I hop on the lift with the rest of my unnies, who are  also very excited for me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahh, do any of you trust Boa yet? Hahah, I hope you're enjoying so far, make sure you comment! The more comments, the more regularly I update. Make sure to subscribe too! It is much appreciated! Saranghae <3