Oppa?!

A funny thing happend before tour

All of the boys give us such warm-hearted complements and hug us. Donghae is flirty, Leeteuk is his sweet self and a little flirty with Taeyeon. Dorky leaders are too cute. Shindong is nice and Nari gives us complements too, she's very sweet. Siwon is charming, Eunhyuk is humorous, Kyuhyun is respectful and Sungmin is adoring. Yesung steps infront of me and my smile is undeniable. This earns me a nudge from Tiffany this time. Really!? You too?I think to myself.

"You look perfect, like always" he says a little shyly. Aish! Why do you have to be so adorable!? And why did you have to say that?! I blush and before I can thank him I feel two elbows driven into my ribs from either side of me. I wince.

"Uh, thank you op-" I begin to thank him but Ryewook finally knocks him out of my way and steps infront of me with a smile. I roll my eyes.

"Ease it up, Romeo, may I remind you your date is sitting on the bus?" he informs Yesung who is slightly embarrassed, but he waves it off and starts talking to Tiffany as if nothing happened.

"Oh Wookie" I giggle "You look very handsome tonight" I tell him.

"Gomaw, Look at you, Yesung is REALLY missing out" he says loud enough so Yesung can hear but he ignores him.

"Hush, stop picking on your hyung" I tell him and he moves on with a playful smile.

 

We all hop on the bus and I scan the seats for Amber. I see her hand pop up and wave at me and I hurry over to grab the seat next to her. She is wearing a blazer with sleeves rolled to her elbows with a casual white shirt underneath and long black pants.

"You look great!" I say as I fill the seat beside her.

"I could say the same about you, which I will, you look great" she complements me with a smile, I giggle at her dorkiness. "what took you guys so long to get on the bus?" she asks.

"Oh, we were greeting the Super Junior Sunbaes, we all complemented eachother" I tell her. Se considers this for a minute and soon I can see a light bulb springing out of her head.

"So if you all had to complement eachother, what did Yesung say to you?" she asks grinning at me. Aigoo, pabo. I sigh.

"He said I 'looked perfect, like always'. His words exactly" I tell her and of course she's grining still. "Yah, he likes BoA" I tell her.

"Didn't he tell you today he didn't like Boa that way?" she asks. I bite my lip remembering what happened.

"Well...Stil, he is here with BoA" I protest.

"Who doesn't look nearly as good as you" she adds

"Even if that's true, she still looks breath taking" I say back. And indeed she does. She is wearing a long sleeve dress that is cut off at her thigh exposing her  flawless legs and ankle boots that twinkle because of the black glitter on them. You'd be in denial if you said she only looked "okay". I glance over at her while me and Am er argue back and forth. I see her and Yesung laughing and chatting. I smile to myself. If he's happy, I'm happy. 

 

We pull into the enterance of the restaurant and the area is polluted with fans and paparazzi that are fenced off by big, tall security guards. We all walk out in single file. Me and Amber are split up since we walk in with our groups. SNSD are the first out and our picturs are already being taken from every angle. It's just dinner, fans really show up to see us enter a restaurant? I think as I hurry to the entrance. It shows how dedicated and loyal they really are. I feel bad for avoiding their eyes, so before I walk in, I stop and wave to everyone who actually showed up.

I am seated at a table with Seohyun, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, and the table next to me holds Jessica, Tiffany, YoonA and Yuri. There is a small  stage st up infront of us and it has a table sitting on it. Thats where the CEO, CFO and My uncle, the founder wil sit, along with all of our managers. Lee Soo-Man stands and asks for everyone's attention. He begins his small speech.

"Thank you all for coming, it has been such a pleasure to work with all these artists over the years. You all have such great potential" h goes on for a while about how honored he is to run such a great company. I glance over at BoA and Yesung, they are sitting quite close to eachother, whispering things to eachother and giggling. Screw their happiness, this isn't making me happy at all. Taeyeon notices my anger and hands me her glass of wine. I hesitate a moment, I look back over at them and the momen I wip my attention back to my own table my hand is clasping the glass and the wine is passing my lips. I gulp it all down at once. I draw my attention back to the stage, my head isn't too foggy yet. I try not look back over at them. I'm pouring myself another glass when Lee Soo-Man ha announced that another world tour will commence at the start of October and will conclude after  a little less than three weeks. Murmurs of excitement circle the room. 

"let's work hard and make it our best tour, FIGHTING!" Taeyeon says excitedly as I gulp down more wine.

 

Yesung POV 

Our founder has announced another world tour. I personally am excited. I look over in Sunny's direction and see her sipping on a glass of wine. I hope she took the hint I gave her at the coffee shop today. I feel like I may like her. I always feel a ping of nervousness when I talk to her, and it's only happened lately.

"It's gonna be really fun! I'm glad we will be back in Seoul for Christmas" Boa whispers to me.I pull my attention back to the table and nod in agreement. I hear a glass being slammed down on the table and I notice Sunny's empty glass. Our founder begins to speak up again.

"More exciting news, Heechul will be returning to attend the tour, after that he will return to his military service and finish off the time he had remaining" all the Super Junior members exchange looks of excitement. I look around and I notice Sunny is grinning. I' haven't sen her smile like that for a while. Since Heechul was last with us. I am overcome with the feeling of jealousy, but I quickly shake it off,I'm just happy Heechul is back. We watch him step on to the stage and I see Sunny has risen out of her seat followed by YoonA and the other SNSD Hoobaes. He steps off stage and walks over to us, Sunny and YoonA rush over to greet him. For some reason, ths doesn't sit well with me.

End of POV

Heechul is shocked to see me. the last time he saw me my hair was much longer.

"Is that you Sunny-ah? Your hair!" he says pointing a finger at my head.

"Yes it is, Oppa!" I say throwing my arms around him. He releases me and hugs YoonA, when he releases her all of the other members have joined us to greet him.

"I've missed you all so much" he pinches my cheeks.

"It's so nice to see you again, oppa!" YoonA exclaims in excitement.

"You too, YoonA" he says giving her a smile. He greets all the others. Yesung comes up to me with a bored expression as he looks at te ground.

"Can you believe he's here?!" I ask him.

"Huh? Oh. No I can't, it was so unexpected" he says bluntly.

"Are you ok oppa? You don't seem very happy to see him" I say with worry in my voice.

"Yeah it's all good, I am happy to see him, I think the food just made me a little sick" he tries waving away my concern, but it does t work. Taeyeon comes up to us and notices Yesung is looking a little down.

"You should sit down and take it easy then, would you like me to sit with you? So you don't get lonely" I ask but he declines.

"you go have fun, I'll be ok, I promise"'He says giving me a warm smile. 

"ok, but if you need anything, just call out" I tell him and he nods. "Come on Tae" I call out to Taeyeon who was standing by listening toout conversation. We link arms and walk off.

 

Taeyeon's POV.

i walk off with Sunny and look back at Yesung. His head is hung and he seems upset, not ill. We join Heechul and the others, we just stand around laughing and chatting. I glance over at Yesung occasionally, I'm worried about him. I see him looking over at Sunny often and quickly looking away. Hmm...could he be jealous of Heechul? 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohhh, what will happen next? Ugh, sorry for being dorky. Next chapter will be kind of short so I will do a double update next chapter. How does that sound? Anyway, please comment, it helps me to update more regularly. Ok? Thanks for reading/subscribing and I hope you enjoy! Saranghae <3