Awkward chats

A funny thing happend before tour

"Sunny-ah, are you here to study?" my mother asks

"Hello eomma, yes we are, there was a little bit a disruption at the dorms" I tell her

"come in" my mother ushers us into the doorway.

"We'll work upstairs so we're out of the way" I tell her 

"Alright, do you need anything?" she asks

"no, we should be fine, thanks" I say giving her a warm smile.

 "Well I shouldn't keep you waiting, let me know if you need anything" she shouts as we head upstairs

"thanks, eomma"

Thee moment we step into my room we know for a fact that we aren't going to get any studdying done.we end up messing around.i decide to bring up the subject of Key and Amber

 "How is Key, Amber?" I ask as I wink at Yesung, who has grabbed the hint.

"Knock it off" she says chuckling as her cheeks begin to glow.

"He likes you" Yesung says. Yesung and I exchange a look and smile.Amber's cheeks are red and there's no dening that she's embarrassed.Amber sighs

"I really like him, I just think we're too close of friends to think of him that way. And I feel he feels the same way too so it might make thigs awkward for us" Amber pouts.

Yesung begins. "He wouldn't reject you, he really likes you and sometimes you need to take risks, I'll talk to him for you, if hat will make you feel better?"

Amber smiles and nods

"I should get back to the dorms, my members will be worried about me, thanks again, Yesung oppa. If it helps, I think I know who you sould take to the conference dinner thing" Amber looks at me and grins. "Bye guys" she says.

"Bye Amber" we both say. Yesung is blushing and so am I. Dammit Amber! Of course Yesung, being his shy awkward self, sits there making the situation more awkwardly unbareale than it already is. I think back to Amber and Key's plan, how they both got us talking about one another. I remember st break watching them talk about it. I replay Boa glaring at me. My nose cringes at the thought of her.She doesn't seem to like any of the other groups one bit.

"What's wrong, Sunny-ah?" he asks me worriedly.

"Do you like Boa?" I answer his question with another question.he sighs.

"where do I begin? She's so talented, pretty and really sweet. And she really likes all of the Super junior members" he gushes. Now I see, she doesn't dislike all of SM, just girls generation I think. I slightly pout, feeling somewhat jealous of her.

"You're not jealous, are you?" he asks me. Why would I be jealous? Is he implying that he likes her? Does he think I like him so that's why he thinks I'm jealous? I finally answer him.

"I'm not jealous, it's just that Boa isn't very nice to the SNSD members." I say. He pouts at my words.

"would you like me to talk to her for you?" he asks

"that would be great" I say with a smile and he smiles right back.

"we should get going" he suggests and we both get up. I promise my eomma I will visit her again soon, and this time it will be a proper  visit. We open the front door and notice that the sun has been replaced with the moon

"I didn't think it was that late" Yesung says as we climb into the car.The drive home is long but I don't mind. We sing duets on the radio. Boa's 'only one' comes on and we start singing.

"I thought you didn't like boa" he says

"I never said I didn't like her, and I never said I didn't like her music" I say with a smile.He parks and we hop into the elevator. When it hts my floor I step out and I hear his last words to me.

"Sweet dreams, Sunny-ah" he says shyly. I smile

"You too, Yesung-ah" I say but I don't think he heard.I flop down on my bed being careful not to wake anyone.

"Aish! Where have you been?" Yoona's voice keeps up into my ears as she turns on the lamp, not disturbing the others.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the short chapter :s the next two or three will be short too, but the ones after will make up for it, I promise! There's still a Lot more to this story. I hope you are enjoying it so far!