Everyone's a criticsnhe r

A funny thing happend before tour

I tell Yoona about my afternoon. Her face saddens after hearing Yesung's name. This worries me, I hate seeing her like this.

"what's wrong, YoonA?" I ask

"It's no big deal, I just haven't heard from Yesung oppa in a while, I just miss him, we used to see eachother everyday, he's like a brother to me" I'm about to comfort her when we are interrupted by a very tired Yuri. 

"Unnie, you look tired, you're not missing out on anything, you should rest" I say to Yuri.

"it's ok, I insist I hear more about you and Yesung." she says

"fine" I roll my eyes at Yuri before bringing my attention back to Yoona. "We should organize something tomorrow, just you, Yesung and I" this brings a smile to her face.

"I'd like that" she says to me.I reach for my phone to text Yesung but I stop myself after seeing the time. 9:54pm. 

"How long was I gone?" I ask no one in particular.

"We were going to call you, but Amber told us you were studdying with Yesung, she never told us where though" YonnA says

"What time did Amber get back to the dorms?" I ask

"7:30-ish" Yuri says. "we were gonna call but we didn't want to interrupt you two" Yuri says winking at me.

"Yah! We were studdying! Amber was helping us with our English" I say.

"that's not what we were told" YonnA says.

"What were you told then?" I ask

"we were told you guys were just hanging out, catching up" a voice that doesn't belong to the unnnies I'm talking to startles us.

"Sorry to wake you, Fany-ah" I say pouting.

"it's no big deal" she says with an eye smile. "Besides, I want to hear about you and Yesung" she adds as she nudges me.

"There's nothing going on, we're friends, like brother and sister" I tell her.

"That's not what I've heard" Hyoyeon comes towards us grinning.

"Everyone's a critic" I say.

"He really likes you, you know, Sungmin told me"  Yoona says as Hyoyeon nods. Of course I turn the deepest shade of pink there is.

"We're just friends!" I protest

"Alright, whatever you say, Mrs. Jongwoon" Yuri says with sarcasam

"not so fast" Sooyoungs voice comes into the room and stops us bickering at once. "there is a rumor going around that Boa is going to ak Yesung to the dinner, she likes him a lot". All the girls pout and I have a hard time trying not to. "I'm just letting you know, didn't mea to make you upset" she adds as she rests an arm around me.

"I'm not sad, I mean I am but not for the reasons you think, I always thought the fact people bringing dates to the dinner thing was stupid anyway. It's just I really dislike Boa, she seems to really hate us. And if Yesung goes with her I feel like he might fall for her,and I'll lose him as a friend. You should have heard the things he was saying about her today"

"We all hate her too" Hyoyeon says

"well not hate,we're more intimidated by her" Fany corrects her. "what did he say about Boa?" she asks

"He just talked about how talented and pretty she is and how nice to all the SJ members she is" I say. "I guess we'll let time tell us all if she does ask him" I add with a shrug.

"We should get some rest" Sooyoung suggests.

"Goodnight ladies" Yuri says and we all reply with "goodnight". YonnA switches off the lamp. I pull the covers over my head and let out a tear. I don't want to lose my best friend. Especially not to someone like her. I drift off with that thought glued in my mind and a a tear tail slowly drying on my warm cheek.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

please leave comments! Thanks! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.