Chapter II

Omo! I look like GD's Girl!

 

Dara woke up early to prepare some breakfast for the boys. Since they're having a week long break, she decided she wanted to spend time with Jiyong.

 

After preparing some egg rolls and many other side dishes, she washed up and prepared to take a bus to their dorm. Since she's not really known in showbiz, she can take public transportation easily without paparazzis bugging her.

 

A minute later, the annoying doorbell sound woke the boys up.

 

"Whoever bought that stupid doorbell?! It's annoying!" Seungri said as he covers his ears with some pillows.

 

"Yah you were the one who suggested we buy it! You said that parrot sound was cute, and it's a great way for us to wake up easily!" Taeyang said as he prepares to get to the door and get this over with.

 

Jiyong however, was still sleeping. It's a wonder how he can sleep with all the "KREEEEE! KREEEEE!" noise the doorbell made, and not to mention Seungri's tantrums.

 

"Coming!" Taeyang said, rather annoyed someone was up at this time. It was supposed to be vacation right?

 

But Taeyang's furrowed eyebrows were replaced with a smile as he saw who has visited them. He hugged her, as friendly as possible, although you have to admit there is still a feeling of awkwardness since, she's his first love.

 

"Hello Youngbae. God, your doorbell's annoying." Dara said, laughing afterwards.

 

"Hahahaha sorry, blame our maknae for choosing that. Come in. I'll wake Jiyong up." he said as he gets the tupperware from Dara's hands and letting her in their dorm.

 

"What? Jiyong did not budge even if your doorbell's that noisy? Wow, he's amazing." Dara said.

 

"I know. Here I'll put this in the kitchen, you just wait there while I go to Ji's room okay?"

 

"No, I think I'll wake him up." Dara said as she gets up then proceeds to Jiyong's bedroom.

 

"Good Morning-" she started.

 

"HOLY SHMOLY! Noona! You should've knocked you know!" Daesung said as he covers his bare body with a pillow. he was on the process of waking Jiyong up, topless, when Dara entered.

 

"Oh psh Dae, it's like I haven't seen that before. I'll take it from here." she said as she hits Daesung's abs as he goes out, rubbing the back of his head.

 

As he went out he received a smack at the back of his head from Taeyang.

 

"Showing off that abs..." Taeyang muttered.

 

Dara closed the door and slowly went near Jiyong’s bed. He was still snoring, despite all the commotion that happened just minutes ago. He's such a heavy sleeper, Dara thought as she let Jiyong scoot to his left. She lied down next to him and observed his features slowly.

 

"Why did I ever think of letting him take my body.... When you're so... perfect than him?" she questioned herself as she traces Jiyong's eyes, down to his nose, and down to his lips.

 

She laughed seeing Jiyong crinkle his nose, probably from the tickling sensation she's giving him.

 

"Jiyong..." she gently said as she shakes him.

 

He stirred, but did not wake up. She chuckled.

 

"Babe, wake up. I brought breakfast." she said. He did not budge. Dara gave up with a sigh and was about to get up when she felt a hand pull her back to the bed. She came face to face with Jiyong, slowly opening his eyes.

 

"I was just messing with you." he said, stealing a kiss from her afterwards.

 

"Yah!" she laughed as she playfully hit Jiyong in the chest. "Get up now, I made delicious breakfast."

 

"Nooooo... I wanna be here... with you." he smirked seductively then started kissing Dara passionately. Just then the door opened, revealing a shocked Seungri and a disturbed Taeyang.

 

"Eeeew! get a room you two!" Seungri joked as he covers his eyes. Jiyong grabbed a pillow then threw it at Seungri.

 

"We're already in a room, you moron. Aish, why are you always interrupting a good scene? Come on let's eat." he said defeated. Dara just chuckled at his childishness. Taeyang however, came back to the kitchen unnoticed, and sulked in a corner.

 

"I shouldn’t even be jealous. I mean, he courted her first. He doesn't even know I like Dara. Aish, stop these feelings you're having Youngbae..." he said to himself.

 

Meanwhile, Dara was busy serving the other guys.

 

"Wah noona, your egg rolls are the best!" Seungri said, giving a thumbs up to Dara. She smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

 

Jiyong laughed at the scene. He's not comfortable when Dara's being too close with other boys, but definitely not s. He trust s enough that none of them will take Dara away from him.

 

"I just hope my hunch isn't true..." he whispered.

 

"You're saying something Ji?" TOP said as he gives Jiyong some kimchi. He shook his head no and took the kimchi with respect.

 

****

 

Dara proceeded to the photo shoot after coming from the boys' dorm. The boys may not be busy, but she sure is.

 

"What the hell is all this trash?!" she said, pointing at all the backpacks of the crew members. They didn't know the room's going to be Dara's make up room so they put all their stuff in it.

 

"Get this out! Hurry!" she said. The crew gave her a dirty look, but proceeded to take out their stuff.

 

"Such a diva, and she's not even that famous yet." one of the crew said.

 

"Who?" someone said from behind that made the crew jump. She turned around and saw Minho.

 

"Oh, Minho ssi, it's just you. It's that Dara girl. I don't even know why she was the one casted here anyway..." the crew exclaimed, thinking that Minho is on her side.

 

Minho gave a nonchalant look. "Stop badmouthing her. Get to work, I think Onew hyung needs some help with his clothes." he said. The crew left.

 

He then stared at Dara, which was currently screaming and ranting to why his makeup artist is late again, and why there are so many dust on the table top.

 

Then a cockroach came flying out of nowhere, causing the crew and Dara to go on panic mode.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! KILL IT! I SAID KILL IT YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRAMP!" she instructed on of the guy crew and hit him on the head. Minho scoffed at what he saw and went inside Dara's dressing room, grabbing a newspaper, rolling it and swatting the poor thing. The crew breathe a sigh of relief, but Dara was still mad.

 

"Yah! I was supposed to read that newspaper! And you used it to kill that yucky thing! Aish! Are people so dumb these days?!"

 

"You could at least say thank you you know." Minho said calmly.

 

"Tha- Thank You?! After you smashed the cockroach with MY newspaper?! No way!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms in front of Minho.

 

Minho then placed the newspaper near Dara, with some parts of the cockroach sticking to it, and another scream erupted.

 

"YAH! CHOI MINHO!" she said. She pushed the laughing Minho out of her dressing room and banged the door.

 

"Wow Minho. That was the first time you laughed off screen." Jonghyun said, appearing from a corner.

 

"I don't know. She looks like she has this magnet of laughter or something." he smiled at Jonghyun then walked away.

 

Jonghyung looked at Minho with curiosity. "Does he perhaps... have a crush on Dara?" he thought. Then he smirked. "No way Minho. No way."

 

****

 

"And cut! Good Take everyone! It's a wrap!" the director yelled through his megaphone. Dara bowed and thanked the crew and the director, and bowed to the SHINee members as well, but giving a glare to Minho, who, in return, ignored her and walked away. She scoffed and went to the other direction.

 

"You know what? She seems nice, but I don't like her." Key said when they reached their dressing room.

 

"Yeah, she too bossy, and she feels like she's more famous than us. For her information, if it's not for Etude House, and maybe SHINee, she'd never had a big break." Onew said.

 

"But hyung, I think it's more immature if we talk bad about her behind her back." Taemin said.

 

"Aish, the maknae being an angel again..." Key exclaimed while fixing his bangs.

 

"Taemin, you gotta be tough sometimes. This world is not just about nice people." Onew said as he uts his hands on Taemin's shoulders. Taemin didn't seem to understand what Onew said, so Onew just sighed and changed to his own clothes.

 

Minho and Jonghyun are quiet. Minho, for the reason that, he already knew what Dara's real attitude is, while Jonghyun is quiet... because of something. What could it be?

 

****

 

As Dara was combing her hair, someone entered her dressing room and starts kissing her neck.

 

"Stop it." she said and pushed the person off of her. The person did not stop and continued to kiss her neck.

 

"I said stop it okay!" she screamed and pushed him away. The guy smirked.

 

"I saw what you did earlier. You made Minho laugh. This is a first. Usually you make people angry, or sad, or disappointed." he taunted her.

 

"I don't care. Leave this room. Someone might see you." she said as continued combing her hair.

 

The guy came closer and hugged her from behind. She got surprised and tried to let go, but he wouldn't budge.

 

"So what if someone sees? Then they'll know that we're in a relationship." he said.

 

" you! Get away from me you motherer!" she said as she steps on his toe. He moaned in pain.

 

"Yah Sandara Shin! Ow!" he said as he hops around, holding his left foot up. She huffed in victory and glared at him. Sometimes heels can be a deadly weapon.

 

"I have pictures Dara. You can't hide this scandal forever. And you know what will happen once I ask someone to publish them? My fans will kill you. Literally."

 

"Then do it! It would ruin your reputation." she said bravely.

 

"Well, I could just make some sort of lie, and tell them.... You drugged me? Which you technically did, so-"

 

he wasn't able to finish his sentence as he received a smack from Dara.

 

"Liar! I did not drug you! You drugged me!"

 

He chuckled as he held his pained face.

 

"If you don't want to be scandalized even before you debut as an actress... Date me."

 

"Wha- Are you crazy?!"

 

"I may be... But I'm smart too. Very, very smart." he said as he came near Dara slowly. He was about to grab her when the door opened.

 

"Yah Kim Jonghyun! We've been looking everywhere for you. Let's go home the minivan's here." Key said as he linked arms with Jonghyun and gave one final glare to Dara, then left. Minho stood by the door, looking at a pale Dara panting heavily and having a cold sweat.

 

"Are you... okay?" he asked.

 

"Why do you care! Get out! Go away!" she screamed as she pushed Minho out and slamming the door at his face.

 

"She sure has a habit of slamming doors and pushing people out." he said to himself and proceeded to SHINee's minivan.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Jonghyun? It was you? Aish, I knew it. XD Kidding. Anyway, Jonghyun's not really a major cast in this story, but it sure looks like he is. But really, he isn't. Period.