Chapter I

Omo! I look like GD's Girl!

 

"GD oppa! Saranghae~!"

 

"TOP oppa! Here's a fanletter for you!"

 

"Daesung oppa you're so cute!"

 

"Seungri oppa! I really like you!"

 

"Taeyang oppa! Why do you curse so much now! Aish!"

 

The fans screamed as the BIGBANG boys got off the plane. They headed straight to their minivans for a week long rest at their dorm.

 

"Yah, Did you hear what a fan just said? I laughed my off!" Taeyang exclaimed as he suddenly laughs like a maniac... again, after remembering the fan that said Aish to him.

 

"Hyung, I think it's true. You used to be such a good and innocent little boy." Seungri said.

 

"Yeah Youngbae, even your songs... I know I'm not supposed to side with them... But it sounds creepy." GD said as he chuckles.

 

Taeyang made a face.

 

"Hey, at least girls like it." he defended.

 

"Yeah right. Have you seen one of the comments on you song Take It Slow? It said 'It's nice to have with this song'. It gave me Goosebumps after I read it!" Seungri said.

 

Taeyang grabbed a newspaper and hit Seungri in the head. The others laughed.

 

"Aish, how dare you disrespect your hyung?" Taeyang said. After he unrolled the newspaper, one article made his eyes pop out of its sockets.

 

"Hey Jiyong, looks like your girl's gaining popularity now. She was just casted as a model on Etude House. With SHINee!" Taeyang said as he gives the newspaper to a startled Jiyong.

 

Jiyong grabbed the newspaper immediately and scanned the photo. He sees her secret girlfriend posing happily with the 5 guys of SHINee. He felt kind of jealous.

 

"Why aren't we casted to endorse this brand anyway? Aish! Can you see the concept?!" He exclaimed.

 

"Hey Ji, chill. It not even a real kiss." TOP said, trying to calm Jiyong down. Still, he threw a tantrum.

 

"Even though it's not real! Just look at this?! She looks like she's having lips to lips with Minho!"

 

"Aigoo, here we go again, When he gets jealous he gets mad at us..." Seungri sighed. The others seemed to agree, except Daesung, who immediately slept the moment they stepped on the minivan.

 

When they arrived at the dorm, they decided to wake him up.

 

"Aww, Dae must be really tired of our Alive Tour." TOP said.

 

"I know. Filipino VIPs were so welcoming, and they even have some awesome gifts and fan signs. Anyways, it's time to wake him up." Seungri said, and was about to shake him gently, when TOP suddenly screamed.

 

"DAESUNG- AH! LET'S GO NOOOOOOW!" he said, acting all cute in front of the surprised Daesung. He seemed pissed off afterwards.

 

"Hyung! You know I hate it when you do that!" he said as he rubs his eyes. TOP playfully hit him in the chest and pulled him outside, where the other members are busily getting their things.

 

****

 

"meoreo jineun uri sai doe dolligien, amu gamjeong eobsi seororeul maem dolgien hime gyeowo na ibyeoreul seonmul hago doraseo, I’m fallin’ without you..."

 

Jiyong's phone rang as he was getting out of the bathroom. He smiled at the ringtone. It was his own song, and it was loved by many the moment it came out. He was so thankful to the fans.

 

"Hello?" he said as he put it in speaker mode and began combing his disarrayed hair.

 

"Hello babe. I saw it online that you just got back. Just checking to see if you're awake." a girl from the other line said.

 

Jiyong chuckled.

 

"Yah Dara, since when have you become so sweet? Ah, you're trying to do aegyo for me because of the Etude House modelling job with SHINee? Well, guess what? I'm still going to scold you."

 

"I'm sorry babe, it was all of a sudden. I wanted to call you, but we were so busy shooting for the commercials, and the posters..."

 

"Wha- there's also a commercial? Hah, as if I wasn't jealous enough of the photos I saw..."

 

He decided to open his laptop and search.

 

ETUDE HOUSE VIDEO- SHINee AND DARA SHIN. Enter. He saw a part one of the videos so he clicked it and waited for it to load. There was silence on the other line however.

 

"Please don't tell me you're searching the videos?"

 

"Why are there so many parts? You had individual shots with them?"

 

"Well, yeah, that's what's according to the story."

 

Jiyong scoffed. He can't believe what was happening.

 

"Jiyong, you know I love you, and you also know that everyone else doesn't know that we're dating, so please stop being imma-"

 

"Stop talking it's playing now." Jiyong said.

 

The first scene made him explode. Literally.

 

"What the?! A slow kiss?! With Minho?!" he screamed.

 

Dara sighed at the other end of the line.

 

"Stop watching it." she said plainly. Jiyong didn't stop it. He's determined to finish all 5 parts.

 

"Really?! A kiss on the forehead from Jonghyun?!" he continued to rant.

 

"I said stop watching it!" she screamed.

 

Everything fell silent. She sensed that Jiyong got surprised.

 

"Babe, I'm sorry, I-"

 

"No. It's okay. I should be the one that's sorry. I should've understood your situation. You're already a rising star. I can't let you take away your dream."

 

Dara felt happy inside, but she can't seem to take away that feeling at the pit of her stomach.

 

"I love you." she said.

 

"I love you too." he replied. He was about to end the call, when the door burst open, revealing TOP, Taeyang and Seungri. Seungri let out an awkward laugh.

 

"Wow, your door needs repair." Seungri said.

 

"Lee Seunghyun. Dong Youngbae. and Choi Seunghyun hyung." he was beginning to turn into a beast.

 

"I just thought you're gonna fight for the rest of the night, so we planned to stop you. Good Night!" Taeyang waved as he ran away, pulling the 2 boys with him.

 

"Bye babe, I just gotta annihilate some eavesdroppers..." he said sweetly to Dara. She laughed and bid goodbye.

 

"Now, for the 3 of you..." he whispered as he began chasing them around the house, waking the sleeping Daesung.

 

"What happen- woah!" he said as he fell on his stomach from Taeyang, Seungri and TOP's sudden appearance. The four persons stumbled to the ground, just in time when the manager walked in.

 

"BOYS! SLEEP NOW!" he demanded. The other 3 felt relieved, while Jiyong was on the verge of doing another round of chasing. Daesung was oblivious to what happened so he just got back to his own room without a sound.

 

****

 

Dara put down her phone on her little dresser and put some moisturizer on her face. 

 

"Should I tell him?"

 

Her phone then started ringing, with an unknown number on the caller ID. She picked it up, because she knew where that call came from. She could only know who it was.

 

"I told you stop bugging me." she said sternly.

 

"How could I possibly not bug you? We had a one night stand Dara. That means you like me back."

 

" You! I have a-!" she stopped at what she was going to say. Whew! That was close. One word left and her reputation's ruined. Not to mention her boyfriend's too.

 

"You have a what?" the other line asked, waiting for the answer.

 

"Forget it. Stop calling me." she said with one final huff and ended the call. She removed the battery.

 

"I need to have a new number soon." she said to herself.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: A Chapter 1 even without a poster yet. Just wait for it okay? It's the story that counts.