Chapter XII

Omo! I look like GD's Girl!

Dara tightly clutched the cellphone she stole from one of the sleeping bodyguards. She nervously typed Jiyong's number, thankful that she still remembered it, and slightly shaked at she notices the bodyguard stirring from his sleep.

"Hello?" a guy said from the other end.

That's it. Dara's tears spilled uncontrollably as she tried speaking.

"Ji... Jiyong..." she tried to straighten her voice so Jiyong can recognize her voice.

She could hear Jiyong slightly gasping on the other end.

"Where... where are you?" he asked, his voice slightly breaking.

Dara did not respond. She was too overwhelmed to hear Jiyong after many weeks.

"Dara! Answer me!" he screeched at the other end, causing Dara to sob loudly.

"Da... Dara? I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you! Dara! Just, please... Where are you? Why are you... hding from me? from us?" Jiyong asked.

"Ji... there's... a lot I have to explain, but not right now.... This is not the right time. I'd be risking your life and career if I show myself..." Dara said.

"What?.... Why? Why, is there..... someone else who knew about our relationship?"

"No.... It's not that... But please, never tell anyone that you have spoken to me today..."

"What? Why?"

"Jiyong please.... just listen to me. I was just checking up on you, and..." she can't bear to say the thoughts in her head, but she tried to. "the other... Dara..."

"Wait, about that, let me explain..."

"Do you love her already more than me?" she asked tearing up once again. She was hoping he would say yes. After all, she's already cheating on Jiyong. She doesn't want Jiyong end up getting hurt because of her.

"What? No! I love you! Only you Dara! It's just that-"

"Then that's all I need to know." she said, smiling. She could hear Jiyong chuckling a little.

"I look like an idiot right now, smiling and crying at the same time." Jiyong said.

"I... Love you.... Ji..." she hesitated. She had to admit, she still loves Jiyong.... But the pain she has been giving to him is worst, especially without him knowing. It's like she was stabbing him at his back.

"I love you too Dara... so much. I know I can't understand what you're doing or where you are... But, please come back...." he said.

Dara quietly sobbed once more after hearing what Jiyong had to say. I'm sorry jiyong... I don't think I can go back...

"I... will try.... I lo-"

Her voice was cut off when a man grabbed the phone in her hands. He pressed the off button and looked at Dara with hate.

"What do you think you're doing!" he boomed at Dara.

"I didn't say anything to him! I was just checking up on how he was!" he screamed back.

"Well it's not allowed too! Sheesh, if Jonghyun knows about this he'll get mad for sure... You! get back to your room! Now!" he screamed.

Dara defeatedly dragged herself inside her room, sobbing quietly.

"Jiyong.... I'm sorry.... and Jonghyun... you. I just hope you don't torture that other girl or something..."

****

Minho was pacing back and forth. He doesn't even understand why he was this worried. Suddenly, the doctor came out of the room.

"How is she?" Key asked.

"She's fine, I guess she had a shock or something. It's better if you let her rest. She was so pale earlier I though she had anemia or something..."

The SHINee members sighed in relief.

"Well, the only problem we will have will be the fans. They practically saw Minho carrying an unconscious Dara earlier. I'm sure scandals are gonna pop out." Onew said while rubbing his temples.

Minho groaned in frustration. That's not our problem now hyung, that ing dude beside you is, he thought while staring angrily at Jonghyun.

He got so mad that he suddenly lunged at Jonghyun and held him by the collar.

"MINHO STOP!" Key screamed.

"YOU! WHEN WILL YOU EVER STOP! HUH?! DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW YOU'RE THE REASON WHY DARA'S MISSING!" Minho suddenly blurted.

The others gasped.

"What do you mean Minho Dara's right there calm down please!" Onew begged.

Minho glared at Jonghyun one last time before releasing him and storming out the building.

"What was that?! Jonghyun what did you do!" Key asked, obviously irritated.

Jonghyun stayed quiet.

"Ugh, forget it, you never tell me anything anyways..." Key said as he follows Minho outside.

"Look Jonghyun. I know that you are hiding something from us. And if this includes Dara you gotta tell us what it is." Onew said.

"I have nothing to say because I didn't do anything." Jonghyun sternly replied.

Onew sighed then sat beside a trembling Taemin.

"Hyung..." Taemin whimpered.

Onew rubbed Taemin's back and comforted him, but still glaring at Jonghyun.

****

"Minho..." Key said as he saw Minho standing at the rooftop.

Minho gasped and faced Key.

"You scared me hyung."

Key chuckled and went closer.

"So.... would you mind telling me what that fight was about?" Key asked.

"I... I don't know..."

"Don't you trust me?"

"No, it's not that... it's just.... I'm not sure if my hunch is right or what...." Minho honestly said.

Key slowly nodded.

"Well... I guess I shouldn't be meddling with this right now. But Minho, you gotta control your anger okay? You can't just lunge at Jonghyun like that, what if the fans see? We'll get ruined. Control your temper okay?"

Minho nodded and Key patted his back. Key invited him back inside the hospital since Onew said they can visit Mara inside her room already.

Minho knelt beside Mara's unconscious body and held her hand.

"I'm sorry... for not protecting you from people who tried to hurt you... I know that everything is complicated right now, I know you're not who I think you are, and I have this urge to protect you... so I'm sorry I wasn't able to do that. From now on, I promise to protect you." he whispered.

Key cleared his throat.

"Uh... Minho... what are you doing?" Key asked, staring at Minho's hand intertwining Mara's.

Minho realized that he let his guard down and immediately releases Mara's hand, turning red. Jonghyun noticed this and felt his hands form into a fist.

What the Minho. You can't fall in love with Dara. As if I had enough of Kwon Jiyong. Dara is mine and mine only... he thought.

Minho felt his heart beating faster than normal heart rate. This made him worry even more.

I... like Dara only.... right? Why am I feeling this way towards this doppelganger I don't even know her that well....

"I... will just go out and buy food okay." Minho calmly said and stormed out of the room.

"Buy chicken!" Onew screamed. Key covered his mouth.

"What the hell! Dara might wake up!" Key whispered.

Onew sheepishly smiled and mouthed a sorry. Taemin approached Mara's bed and stared at her face.

"Noona, I'm sorry if I wasn't able to protect you. You must have been suffering earlier, but I didn't care. But, that had me wondering. Why was she so scared and shocked earlier? Jonghyun hyung, you're next to her too right? Do you know what happened?"

Jonghyun stiffened as the other members looked at him.

"I don't know." he simply said.

Onew looked at him suspiciously but shrugged it off.

Jonghyun.... you can't hide anything forever... Onew thought.

****

Jiyong was growing worried. It's already 2 am in the morning and Mara still isn't coming home.

"I know that she's with SHINee and she's safe, but still... what if something happened....."

He decided to call one of the staffs.

"Hello? Jiyong! What's up!"

"Hello PDnim. I just wanted to ask if you know where Dara is right now? Is she with the SHINee boys?"

He noticed the PD seemed surprised of his question.

"You didn't know?"

"Didn't know what?"

"Dara fainted earlier during the press con. They said it was because of fatigue or something. Why didn't anyone tell you? I thought Yang Goon would tell you so I decided not to call you...."

Jiyong was in rage. How can someone not tell me something ing important as this?!

"Thank you for the information PDnim. Can I ask what hospital she is in right now?"

After chatting for a few more moments, Jiyong bid goodbye and immediately grabbed a jacket, not caring if he's wearing pajamas outside. He has done this lots of times anyways. He got on his white bentley and drove to the hospital.

"Miss can I know which room is Dara Shin's?" he shamelessly asked the nurse. The nurse looked surprised as THE G Dragon stood before her, but gained her composure.

"Room 305 sir Kwon." she calmly said.

"Thank You." Jiyong bowed and rushed to find the said room.

The moment he arrived outside the door he opened it really fast, causing it to slam on the wall and wake u the guys, including Mara.

"Su- sunbaenim!" Taemin said surprised, standing up in an instant.

"Onew! How can you not tell me something like this?! I am her husband! Why didn't you informed me! I was worried sick!" Jiyong began scolding.

Onew just bowed his head down.

Mara however was in panic. She was the one that told Onew not to tell everyone in YG, especially Jiyong that she's here.

"Jiyong, stop scolding Onew-" Mara began, but Jiyong cut her off.

"How can you not even text or call me! I was worried! I promised your dad I won't let anything bad happen to you! Now look! You fainted! Because of what?! Have you not been eating well? Why didn't you tell me the moment you woke up! I already lost one person in my life, and I don't wanna make it 2!" he screamed, catching Mara off guard.

She started blushing madly. Does he perhaps.... feel the same way about me now? No... he's a loyal boy he wouldn't do that... Mara thought.

Minho was just looking at them and observing them. He noticed how worried Jiyong was.

He's too worried for her... Why? They're not even a real couple... And besides, this is just a doppelganger.... But what was tahat he said earlier about losing one person.... could it be the real Dara? Minho thought. His fist clenched. He can't believe his own sunbae would take away the one girl he wanted in his life. He stood up and blocked Mara's body in front of Jiyong.

"Stop scolding Dara. I'm sorry sunbaenim. It was my fault. I didn't want you worried so I decided not to tell you...." he said.

Mara's eyes widened. You can't do that Minho he will scold you!

Jiyong glared at Minho.

"Why would you do that? Is she that important to you?" Jiyong asked.

Minho and Mara stiffened. What is Dara to me anyway?

"Yes. I..... I like her." Minho confessed bravely, eliciting a gasp from the other SHINee members.

Mara stood there, her eyes wide. Jiyong was surprised too. Jonghyun was raging from the inside.

"I like her. And you're nothing but a fake husband. So stop acting like you own Dara sunbaenim." he bowed and pulled Mara out of the room.


A/N: HI GUISE~ UPDATED! I'LL GIVE CHAP 13 VERY SOON! DID YOU ENJOY THE MAMA 2012? BE SURE TO VOTE FOR BIGBANG AND EXO TOO IN GDA! ^^