Chapter X

Omo! I look like GD's Girl!

 

It was a thursday, and just as promised, Jiyong took Mara in the YG Building. She's was still so star struck of the people that she got to pass by whenever they walk at some part of the building. She even had a hand shake with Bom, which left her crying in happiness. Jiyong couldn't do anything, because he knows how scary Mara can get.

"Ah, we're here." he said ashe opens the door for Mara. The first thing Mara noticed as she walked inside was the huge Rolling Stones portrait. She gasped. This could only mean one thing...

"No way, Kwon Jiyong. No, no, no! You want me to kill you?!" she screamed and tried to escape, but Jiyong blocked his body in front of the door. Mara glared at him and he did the same to her.

"Ehem... you two lovebirds..." Teddy interrupted their glaring contest. Mara looked at her sternly, signalling that he has a lot of explaining to do later.

"I already talked to YG about this Ma... I mean, Dara..." Jiyong said. He somehow always forgets that when he's with somebody other than BIGBANG, Se7en and YG, he has to call her Dara, and not Mara.

Jiyong taught her the melody, and she listened, although it wasn't showing on her annoyed face. After a while, Jiyong asked her to get inside the booth. After putting on some headphones (that she really doesn't want to do...), Jiyong asked her to start singing.

The instrumental played on and on, but no voice of Mara was heard. Jiyong looked at her, she isn't even moving her lips. He banged the table angrily.

"Yah!" he screamed, loud enough for Mara to hear. She flinched, then gave an annoyed look.

"Sing you evil brat!" he instructed. Still Mara wasn't singing. Jiyong asked Teddy to stop the music. He rushed inside the booth and held Mara by the arm.

"Yah! It hurts!" Mara said as she uses her free hand to smack jiyong's head. He got shocked and did the same to her.

"Yah!" she screamed. Jiyong smirked in victory.

"Ngggggg!" Mara said, thrashing her arms in front of Jiyong's face. Jiyong did the same. After a few seconds, he grabbed Mara's arm and moved her face closer to his.

"If you don't sing right now, I'll do something you're gonna regret." he threatened.

"Make me." Mara challenged, making faces at Jiyong. Jiyong got annoyed and without further ado, he leaned his face into Mara's and pecked her lips.

Her eyes were as big as bowling balls as she tried her best not to like it. Somehow, it's harder when it came from your favorite celebrity.

"Woah! There's a free show going on here!" Seungri screamed from outside the booth, along with the shocked faces of Taeyang, Daesung and TOP.

Realizing what he did, Jiyong withdrew immediately, blushing afterwards. He went out the booth to bow to the members.

"Did you just..." Daesung asked, pointing at him with his mouth still agape.

"I swore I saw you..." Taeyang said, having the same position as Daesung. TOP however, was smirking. He felt something the moment Mara came in the dorm.

"No it was just...." Jiyong tried explaining, but the others were too shocked to even think straight and listen to him.

He turned to Seungri and flicked his forehead.

"Ow! What did I do now?" he asked, rubbing his forehead which was starting to turn red.

"What free show are you talking about?! That was nothing!" he shouted. He then turned to Mara, who was sitting inside the booth staring into space.

"Sandara Shin!" he screamed through the mic, causing Mara to jolt up and look at his direction. When they met eyes however, Mara's face turned hotter, and so did Jiyong's.

"Sing.... sing this part now or I'll send you back to Busan!" he screamed then left.

"Where is that guy going?" Taeyang asked, pointing at Jiyong.

"I don't know and I don't care. Come let's get Mara out of the booth. She needs some fresh air. Look at how shocked she was." Daesung said, looking at Mara, who was paler than a vampire.

They guided Mara to the rooftop and helped her sit on the long chair. She obeyed, still dumbfounded of the events that happened.

"Are you still breathing noona?" Seungri asked as he slings his arms around Mara's neck. She smacked him in the head.

"Noona killer." Daesung whispered. Seungri glared at him then looked back to Mara.

"Maybe he's hypnotized by the fact that you look like Dara?" Taeyang asked.

Mara grew sad after hearing that. 

"Yeah... I forgot that he has a girlfriend...."

The others noticed Mara's sad expression and looked at Taeyang sternly. He made an awkward smile and mouthed a "sorry" before backing away slowly.

"I was wondering... Do you like Jiyong? I mean... Not as GD of course... but as.. Kwon Jiyong?" Daesung asked.

Mara was dumbfounded. She never knew there was a question that she couldn't answer. She kept thinking if she really liked Jiyong.

"I don't know. Ever since I saw him in Busan... and here, and when we're taping WGM... Aigoo, my head hurts just thinking about it." she rubs her forehead.

Little did they know, Jiyong was listening secretly from the door. His shocked face turned into anger.

I'll talk to you later, Mara Gu...

****

Mara went home by herself. The other members gave her a spare key since they were going somewhere, in which Mara doesn't know about once again. Jiyong has been missing since morning. As she entered the room, someone grabbed her by the arm. She made a yelp before looking at the culprit.

"YAH! You scared me!" she screamed at Jiyong then lets herself away from him.

He was looking at her full of hate. She furrowed her eyebrows at his expression.

"You. I heard what you were talking about... with the others." he said. Mara's eyes widened.

"You don't even know me. Stop those feelings. You know I have a girlfriend. Just stop that. It makes me cringe." he said before walking out.

"Oh, and another thing. That kiss? It was nothing. I must have lost my mind and thought you were Dara. So stop liking me for reals. Don't make everything so personal when you're just acting as a stand in." he said.

Mara cried and knelt down on the floor. She couldn't take all those harsh words Jiyong was saying.

Is this really Jiyong? The Jiyong that fans know... that I know? He's... a meanie...

That night she cried herself to sleep. When the members arrived, they noticed her sobbing beneath the covers. They wondered why, but decided not to meddle. They checked Jiyong room. To their surprise, when they opened it, everything was a mess, like he had thrashed the place out.

"It's like the scene from our Haru Haru MV." Seungri whispered, to which the others gave him a death glare.

They saw Jiyong with his back turned, lying on his bed.

"Jiyong?" Taeyang asked. Jiyong immediately turned and screamed the loudest voice that anyone of them had ever heard of.

"GET OUTTA HERE! GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!" he screamed, tears flowing out of his eyes.

The scream immediately made Mara jolt out of bed. She peeked in Jiyong's room and saw that the members were trying to calm him down.

"I miss.... Dara... I miss everything about her... I don't even get how I could survive another 3 months without looking at Mara and reminding me of Dara... I just... can't..." he sobbed on Taeyang's shoulder.

She went back to her sofa bed and cried harder. It's not the fact that he loathes her, it's the fact that the person she likes is in pain... because of her.

I think it's best if I go back to Busan now.... she thought.

****

When morning came, Jiyong woke up to the panic voices of Taeyang and Daesung. He rushed out immediately, only to find that Mara was missing.

"Did she by chance.... heard about our conversation last night? It's only been 5 days!" Taeyang said, about to rip his mohawk off.

Without thinking, Jiyong ran out of the dorm, only with his singlet, his cupcake printed pajamas, and his messy blonde hair. He rushed to the bus stop, but noticed that Mara wasn't there anymore. He ran and looked for her, never minding the fans screaming and waving to him.

This is all because of me... I shouldn't have exploded on her... I know about her feelings... I should've accepted it, I mean, it's okay for her to like me with me liking her back right? Why must I be mad?

He knelt down on the cold ground and bowed his head.

Why am I looking for her anyway? It's not just about WGM.... I can feel it.... Could it be? But... no...

Someone tapped him in the shoulder. He slowly looked up, expecting it to be Taeyang and the others. But he got shocked more as she saw Mara looking at him weirdly, with her bags on her side. He got up and hugged her tightly.

"I thought you were gone...." he whispered.

"What the? You, aih get off of me! The people are taking pictures! And you're on a singlet!" she shrieked. She was spazzing seeing him on a singlet. After all, when he comes out of his room he's already fully dressed and ready to go.

Jiyong did not let go of her, as if she was a precious figurine.

"I'm sorry... About what I said. Please don't go." he whispered. Mara gasped. But then she realized it's not because of what she thinks.

"I know. I suddenly remembered how your popularity will wither when fans know you left WGM again. I'm sorry if I thought too fast..." she said as she tried her best to let go of Jiyong. He looked at him weirdly.

I didn't want you to go, not because of WGM. What were you thinking? Wait.... what?!?

Jiyong blushed, and Mara noticed it.

He must be cold...

She took off her sweater and wrapped it around Jiyong, surprising him.

"You know I'm still a fan. And if my oppa's sick, I worry too." she tried to smile, although inside she hurting. About the unrequited love.

He smiled and pulled her baggage back to the dorm. He knew this will be another scandal on the news, but he wasn't thinking about that anymore. And he doesn't even know why...

****

Dara angrily slammed the laptop down.

"Who is this faker?!" she shrieked. She went out of her room, but her bodyguards held her tightly. preventing her from going out.

"Let go of me!" she screamed.

"No agasshi. Mr. Jonghyun said you should stay here until he has free time." one of the bodyguards said.

"What does he want to do with me anyway?!" 

"He said he will get here immediately and marry you agasshi."

"WHAT?!"

She went back inside defeated. She can't do anything, because her phone is with Jonghyun. She cried silently in a corner.

"Jiyong... I miss you... I'm sorry." she cried as she bowed her head down.


 

A/N: Updated! Actually I'm having a writer's block and I can't think of what will happen next. Can you suggest some in the comment box below? I'd appreciate it if you do. Oh, and Maragon is on.  :)